Black Relationships : R Married Men Eligible Bachelors?

i've been told by a few women that they go after married men
because they don't have to worry about being with them daily
don't have to answer to them or worry about that man at night
being home it leave them free, I notice how women look at men
with a mate but it's up to the man to fall in this temptation

Seems disrespectful, just a road that you know good and well you shouldn't walk on. All relationships go through ups and downs, we aren't newlyweds forever. It pays to be extra careful, and mindful, especially when you are having problems in your relationship, to try to avoid temptation, and attempt to rekindle that fire. If you have anything going for you, someone else is going to find you attractive. I suppose you can take it as a compliment, but know what is truly more important to you in life.

Keita said:
My answer is no, but to the woman out there who is man hunting, the answer is a potential yes. A married man says something to women that they no longer have to guess about or wonder. It tells her that this is a man who is willing to be committed, responsible, is potentially settled and is serious mate material...even though none of this may or may not be true.

The point is that he is like fresh game to her. Her next job becomes to find out about the woman or wife as a means of knowing if she is capable of subplanting the wife by what she may or may not be doing for her husband. She also needs to know if the man is content with what he has or is he consciously or subcosciously looking for something potentially better.

The bottom line is that to this woman, the married man is a bachelor if she desires him for herself.

But Keita, another question I have is if a woman sees a married man as being committed & goes after him & he accepts the bait, is he really committed? Definitely not. Is he really the type of person someone would want as a mate? Definitely not.

Yes it does fall on the man to accept the invitation 2 play, but the woman should not even make that invitation in the first place.

Personally, if I see an attractive woman with a ring on her finger, she becomes unapproachable. I look at them like I would a child.

I agree whole heartedly, and yet at the same time there are things we can not dismiss. How strong is a man compared to a woman emotionally, physically or mentally? We know she is more emotionally developed, which equals (advantage). Research has revealed that with the exception of sheer physical strength that she is actually stronger in terms of endurance and the pain she can take, which equals (advantage). And we would be foolish to dismiss her mental development as she is the first teacher of all life on the earth, which again equals (advantage).

We know that in the cosmos of things that "woman represents water" and when water moves everything moves with it.

We know the old saying; "hell has no fury like a woman scorned".

So in as much as a man may be dedicated, a woman has the potential and power to affect and influence all of that...no matter how subtle she has to be, no matter how long it takes or what method she has to use. A man is a man, but no one including a man, knows a man as well as a woman does. Just something to think about. It is we who do not actually know them !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back