Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

This is disturbing and those parents may want to lawyer up to defend against possible slander charges. smh

Kaepernick, Usher, Tiger, Cosby . . . OJ will probably be back in the news when he's released from prison in October... every now and then, Michael Jackson makes it back in the news. We read stuff and get all emotional over it and feel the need to add our .02 cents, contributing to the negative images of and perceptions about Black men. I'm not saying to turn our heads and ignore what these men are being alleged of doing, but, is it healthy for us to join the lynching party with everyone else who hate Black men, particularly Black men with money? Let's chill, remember where we are (America, led by a questionable president) and go about this a different way. I include myself here too because I've been guilty of slamming Bill Cosby publicly. Gotta work on that.

http://thegrio.com/2017/07/21/savage-family-r-kelly-slavery/

The family of Joycelyn Savage claims that R. Kelly has been targeting young girls for “slavery.”

Her father, Timothy Savage, who along with his wife made headlines with allegations that their daughter was being held captive by Kelly, claimed that the “relationships” Kelly has with these women are nothing short of slavery and that the women have no choice in the matter.

So basically it rolls up like this..... y'all don't like R Kelly. And you're looking for a reason to bash him. Ok. I see you.

So are you going to hate on any person that has a bone in the closet? If you look hard enough we all have things that other folks would disagree with.

Y'all done with Chris Brown? Sisquo had a baby with a 14 yo and refuses to acknowledge it's his. Y'all done with him? Brandy killed someone, y'all done with her? And y'all just assume Michael Jackson was guilty too, right?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back