Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

Apples and elephants

Look, I'm just sayin'...

R. Kelly may have some extreme sexual habits that most of us don't subscribe to, and true, he got beat up badly in the past by the media and in the court of public opinion, but, regardless of how I might feel personally about his sexual preferences, I don't think we should naturally jump to conclusions about him and claim he's guilty without giving the man his right to defend himself first. Some people--including Black people--like "kinky" sex and if they are all consenting adults and not breaking any laws, so what? They parents putting their daughter on blast like that may not be the best way to handle this situation--if there is a situation.

Let me break this down for you Kem.

A couple of quotes:

"Three former members of Kelly’s inner circleCheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee — provided details supporting the parents’ worst fears. They said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records."

"Jones and McGee both said they lived with Kelly and had sexual relationships with the star at different times over the past five years before leaving."

(https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogat...omen-in-a-cult?utm_term=.wmk07OPmA#.fi0ga1z74)

Three women that Rkelly used to sleep with.. until they were, presumably bumped aside by the next batch of air-heads.. got together and came up with get rich quick scheme. They're hitting him in all the places they know will hurt.. they keep referencing Pedophilia.. and Aliyah.. but this woman they're talking about is an adult. If any of this held any water at all, he would be in jail right now. But, unfortunately, convincing starstruck groupies to submit to your fantasies is not illegal. If it were, I suspect we would have a whole lot less people interested in being entertainers.

Aside from a couple songs here and there, I don't even listen to his music anymore.. I outgrew it.. but all these years of going back and forth with you has trained my eye to recognize B.S. when I see it. And this appears to be a very pure form of B.S.

SJ don't you know better to try to bring logic into a discussion involving Kem? He's a scientist he defies logic lol hahahahahhaha and denies logic as well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back