Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

http://thegrio.com/2017/07/19/charlamagne-r-kelly-sexual-predator/

Taking aim at R. Kelly’s self-described nickname, Charlamagne added, “He calls himself the Pied Piper. You know who the Pied Piper was?”

“A child molester,” Haddish said for him as she feigned playing the pipe of the Pied Piper.

“A child molester!” Charlamagne agreed. “He literally played music and led kids out of a village, never to be seen again.”

Joycelyn Savage, the 21-year-old whose parents claimed that she was being held captive by R. Kelly in a “cult,” claims that not only is she fine but her father knows exactly where she is and approved of her living with the famed singer.

Savage claimed that she and her father, Timothy, decided that her music career could really take off if she moved in with R. Kelly, and he was the one who dropped her off at a friend’s home, and from there, she would go to Kelly’s home.

She told TMZ that her father knew she would be staying with Kelly for a while, and he is only speaking out now because he did not think it would be a matter of years.

–Charlamagne suggests R. Kelly’s self-described nickname proves he’s a predator–

This after TMZ published a video of her stating that she was “in a happy place” and is “totally fine.”

“I am not being brainwashed or anything like that,” she said. “I just want everybody to know, my parents and everybody else in the world, that I am totally fine and happy where I’m at.”

However, when asked about other women in the house and pressed on whether or not she was free to come and go from the house as she pleased, Savage said she would not “speak on that.”

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back