Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

I never liked R. Kelly from the start. He looked creepy and his songs alone sounded deviant. That doesn't make him a bad man though for that's just my opinion. The proverbial straw that broke the camels back for me was the statutory rape charge. Be it pro or con at this point I really don't know who or what to believe anymore. But be that as it may, to me wealthy men like R. Kelly, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Clarence Thomas and a whole host of other notable Black men being hauled into court for alleged rape allegations many years and in some cases decades after the fact imply questionable intent. Not saying those incidents didn't happen but when a pattern emerges after a wealthy Black male notable is initially accused of a serious morally bankrupt crime such as sexual assault and an ever growing number of women or men suddenly find the courage to speak out with lawyers in tow demanding justice and blank checks to help them recover from years of self imposed suffering in silence, that smacks of opportunism to me. The troubling aspect to a fair number of these up front and personal cold cases involving sexual assault in a number of States depending on their individual CPL Criminal Procedure Law and PL Penal Law is the burden is not on the prosecution to prove guilt but the suspect to prove innocence and that's not fair, those statutes need to be changed.

I tried to give this brother the benefit of the doubt, not trying to judge people by the things they do in private in their bedrooms. But if Kelly is guilty of what these women claim, willfully breaking the law by having sex with under age girls, then he deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It sounds like he's acting like the Pied Piper. I also think these allegations say a lot about our parenting as well. I think there should be some repercussions and accountability on the side of parents and the girls who keep falling for this crap. They are young, but they're not that "young." To openly lie about their age tells me they know the difference between "right and wrong." So they shouldn't get off with a simple slap of the wrist. And parents, I know you can't know everything your children are doing, but you should be doing the "sniff test" periodically. Girls blossom physically when they are having sex. It ain't hard to hide. But anyway, R. Kelly...I'm hoping money can't buy your freedom this time and if found guilty, you should be placed in solitary confinement for the length of your jail time.

Not the sniff test in 2017. :love: My mom would do the sniff test on my older sister.

lol...yeah, Mom's knew what to do. My mom would say at times when I thought I was grown and tried to talk like it...she'd cut her eyes at you and say, "girl, you better go sit your little behind down somewhere cause you must be smelling yourself." LOL :confused:

Pay offs without prosecution. (smh) And why? To prove that money is more important than the law and people's lives? This is how people are allowed to roam free to feed their base nature. But, what does that say about the character of the people who are reported and described as "victims"? You can't blame an R. Kelly or a Bill Cosby alone if money is more important than what these men are doing. Where are the irate FATHERS? You ASSume there is a father around. Kelly is a different beast. He does children and warps them

There are predators among us and those that have money can buy silence, which allows them to continue stalking women of all ages until they find the next "victim" and the cycle continues. How can people who accept the money without prosecution sleep at night? Doesn't their conscience bother them? In a word, no. They think they are getting over

I agree, Keme, not buying their product is one way to hurt them but they need to be doing some serious jail time too. No one should be above the law, including this POTUS. If they cant buy off people,..... Btw, you do realize you are finally agreeing with me. :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back