Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Pay offs without prosecution. (smh) And why? To prove that money is more important than the law and people's lives? This is how people are allowed to roam free to feed their base nature. But, what does that say about the character of the people who are reported and described as "victims"? You can't blame an R. Kelly or a Bill Cosby alone if money is more important than what these men are doing. Where are the irate FATHERS? You ASSume there is a father around. Kelly is a different beast. He does children and warps them

There are predators among us and those that have money can buy silence, which allows them to continue stalking women of all ages until they find the next "victim" and the cycle continues. How can people who accept the money without prosecution sleep at night? Doesn't their conscience bother them? In a word, no. They think they are getting over

I agree, Keme, not buying their product is one way to hurt them but they need to be doing some serious jail time too. No one should be above the law, including this POTUS. If they cant buy off people,..... Btw, you do realize you are finally agreeing with me. :lol:

:SuN024:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Please define "pervert" and tell us, is that a legal term? Maybe "predator" is a more appropriate word to describe people like R. Kelly and Cosby. What you think?

Wife beating child molestors

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
They’re both dangerous acquaintance rapist.
Could be serial date rapist,
Bill Cosby may not be dangerous any more.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Wife beating child molestors

In some cultures that is the norm. Some religions espouse that way of life when there is a belief that wives must submit to their husbands and believers take that literally. Young girls are married off to old(er) men in some cultures and it's acceptable, even expected. Some cultures still permit men to have more than one wife. Wife beating, even wife killing is not a crime in some places around the world. Men seem to always be justified in punishing their wives regardless of whether he has evidence of any wrong doing or not. In a patriarchal society, women are not viewed as equal to men. Americans want to believe that they are more civilized when it comes to relationships but that's a superficial notion. Peel back a layer of history and the country's ugly side will easily be exposed. Wasn't that long ago when Black women could be beaten, raped, killed and thrown aside without as much as a hiccup in the judicial system. Even white women couldn't escape a smack down from their "gentleman" husbands.

Even though domestic abuse and human sex trafficking continues to be a major issue around the globe, at least women in America continue to fight for equal justice and human rights in the legal system by standing up for themselves and their children. What's exciting is that this movement is spreading to other oppressive cultures around the world.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
In some cultures that is the norm. Some religions espouse that way of life when there is a belief that wives must submit to their husbands and believers take that literally. Young girls are married off to old(er) men in some cultures and it's acceptable, even expected. Some cultures still permit men to have more than one wife. Wife beating, even wife killing is not a crime in some places around the world. Men seem to always be justified in punishing their wives regardless of whether he has evidence of any wrong doing or not. In a patriarchal society, women are not viewed as equal to men. Americans want to believe that they are more civilized when it comes to relationships but that's a superficial notion. Peel back a layer of history and the country's ugly side will easily be exposed. Wasn't that long ago when Black women could be beaten, raped, killed and thrown aside without as much as a hiccup in the judicial system. Even white women couldn't escape a smack down from their "gentleman" husbands.

Even though domestic abuse and human sex trafficking continues to be a major issue around the globe, at least women in America continue to fight for equal justice and human rights in the legal system by standing up for themselves and their children. What's exciting is that this movement is spreading to other oppressive cultures around the world.

He isn't from 'some cultures'. And no religion says the wife should be beaten

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.