Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
This is disturbing and those parents may want to lawyer up to defend against possible slander charges. smh

Kaepernick, Usher, Tiger, Cosby . . . OJ will probably be back in the news when he's released from prison in October... every now and then, Michael Jackson makes it back in the news. We read stuff and get all emotional over it and feel the need to add our .02 cents, contributing to the negative images of and perceptions about Black men. I'm not saying to turn our heads and ignore what these men are being alleged of doing, but, is it healthy for us to join the lynching party with everyone else who hate Black men, particularly Black men with money? Let's chill, remember where we are (America, led by a questionable president) and go about this a different way. I include myself here too because I've been guilty of slamming Bill Cosby publicly. Gotta work on that.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2017/07/21/savage-family-r-kelly-slavery/

The family of Joycelyn Savage claims that R. Kelly has been targeting young girls for “slavery.”

Her father, Timothy Savage, who along with his wife made headlines with allegations that their daughter was being held captive by Kelly, claimed that the “relationships” Kelly has with these women are nothing short of slavery and that the women have no choice in the matter.

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace

The accused slave that says "I'm in a good place," is not a slave. That's an insult to people who were/are actually slaves. Shame on those parents.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
So basically it rolls up like this..... y'all don't like R Kelly. And you're looking for a reason to bash him. Ok. I see you.

So are you going to hate on any person that has a bone in the closet? If you look hard enough we all have things that other folks would disagree with.

Y'all done with Chris Brown? Sisquo had a baby with a 14 yo and refuses to acknowledge it's his. Y'all done with him? Brandy killed someone, y'all done with her? And y'all just assume Michael Jackson was guilty too, right?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: