Black Entertainment : R. KELLY AT IT AGAIN!!!

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Parents Accuse R. Kelly of Holding Their Daughters in Abusive ‘Cult,’ Report Claims

safe_image.php

Parents Accuse R. Kelly of Holding Their Daughters in Abusive ‘Cult,’ Report Claims
Three sets of parents claim that R&B singer R. Kelly is holding their daughters in an abusive “cult,” according to a 4,800-word BuzzFeed News report published…
variety.com

Why do we keep supporting this loser financially?

Why do you believe it? The whole story is suspect.. it sounds to me like dude has financial motivations. Even if it were true, none of the stuff mentioned is illegal. If this dudes daughter wants to be RKelly's play thing, thats her prerogative as an adult. In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll be facing a defamation of character lawsuit. A cult?.. come on now. A stable of willing future baby-mamas, I can believe.. but a cult?.. come on now Kem.

looks guilty......
r-kelly-1.jpg
That's what racist white cops say about ALL Black men and that's what motivates them to shoot to kill regardless of their innocence or not.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back