Black Relationships : R. Kelly’s Victims Ignored for 30 Years, Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm: at that sick pedophile. Not to mention the abuse taken by his wife and children, simply pathetic.

R. Kelly’s Victims Were Ignored for 30 Years, It Has Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/r-k...-173900127.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_05
From ELLE

:picture: Got your sick :censored: ... :facepalm:
65a9c78e36d4ac9af080f0be2b9a2c23

Photo credit: David Corio - Getty Images

I am totally disgusted with this whole debacle. Why is this man not in prison. Where are the parents over the many years that he's being accused of pedophiling? As a parent of one of these "victims" who are minors, why hasn't the police, FBI, CIA or whatever other law enforcement agency been bombarded with demands that he be investigated to save the child?

I am totally disgusted with this whole debacle. Why is this man not in prison. Where are the parents over the many years that he's being accused of pedophiling? As a parent of one of these "victims" who are minors, why hasn't the police, FBI, CIA or whatever other law enforcement agency been bombarded with demands that he be investigated to save the child?
Peace,

Million dollar questions right there. We all know how the man loves to lock up our people. No evidence maybe? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm All these people talking and no evidence? Hmmmmmmmmmm

White people loving how R. Kelly getting beat up right now.

This man has had a rep for decades and yet still no shortage of women buzzing around him.............. something ain't right.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back