Black People : R.J Reynolds making its mark about us

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
Suit Accuses Tobacco Firms of Targeting Black Consumers, Seeks $1 Billion in Damages

Harris cites one 1982 market report commissioned by R.J. Reynolds that contained the following statements:
"Blacks tend to buy less things to improve themselves, they appear less concerned about health-related issues (i.e., blacks don't necessarily identify with the motivations of the "Concerned" and "Moderation" segments) and are more prone to buy on impulse."
"Blacks have less concern for the future and live from one day to the next. They buy products for instant gratification."

I try to tell you businesses want to know all about US whether its TRUE or NOT. This is how the NATION works.

They do not include how our ANCESTORS toiled DAY and NIGHT to enrich this TOBACCO GIANT and DENIED WAGES and BENEFITS.

So if you believe the above to be TRUE then the below is equally TRUE.

But I know as an INVESTOR the ABOVE is all I need to KNOW.

Oh well.

dustyelbow said:
Suit Accuses Tobacco Firms of Targeting Black Consumers, Seeks $1 Billion in Damages

I try to tell you businesses want to know all about US whether its TRUE or NOT. This is how the NATION works.

They do not include how our ANCESTORS toiled DAY and NIGHT to enrich this TOBACCO GIANT and DENIED WAGES and BENEFITS.

So if you believe the above to be TRUE then the below is equally TRUE.

But I know as an INVESTOR the ABOVE is all I need to KNOW.

Oh well.
newsflash,to a certain extent it is true,nobody puts a gun to our heads to make us buy cigarettes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back