Black People : R.I.P. to brother Stephen Tyrone Johns

THE "JOB" IS NOT THE ISSUE

This was somebody's son, possibly husband and father. So, other than its connection to this racist murder, his place of work is not the issue.
He was employed in a job which sustained him.

look beyond the statement this is not about employment or some "job" that sustained him. there is a bigger issue here. you seem fine that the brother gave his life for a holocaust museum. when we are still in a holycaust.

of course it was somebody's son husband and/or father THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY POINT, he was a son husband and/or father who didn't have to die the way he did, in this sea of hate. we give our lives for this and have been for a long time.

this brother's life was valuable and it was wasted in the defense of nonsense

this brother died in a "holocaust" museum and was killed by a white supremacist

do i really need to say more? really:?:

sista CB stop looking for the lowest common denominator in everything

this was a brother of value, he was more than some "job" that sustained him

This was somebody's son, possibly husband and father. So, other than its connection to this racist murder, his place of work is not the issue.

He was employed in a job which sustained him.

My prayers go out to his family and friends.

look beyond the statement this is not about employment or some "job" that sustained him. there is a bigger issue here. you seem fine that the brother gave his life for a holocaust museum. when we are still in a holycaust.

of course it was somebody's son husband and/or father THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY POINT, he was a son husband and/or father B]who didn't have to die the way he did, in this sea of hate. we give our lives for this and have been for a long time.[/B]

this brother's life was valuable and it was wasted in the defense of nonsense

do i really need to say more? really:?:

sista CB stop looking for the lowest common denominator in everything

this was a brother of value, he was more than some "job" that sustained him

So'ja, don't you dare try to insinuate that I am, in any way, minimizing this man's death!

Oh? So, it's alright to use his death for YOUR agenda on a "bigger issue" just as the media and the museum and the Jewish community will use his murder for theirs?!

IMO, the ONLY DENOMINATOR that matters here is that this was a Black man who was murdered by a racist. He could've been a security guard at Wal-Mart! I doubt very seriously Mr. Johns said to himself, "Oooh, I wanna be a security guard at the Holocaust Museum when I grow up!"

This man took a job he felt would sustain him and his family. That same racist could have walked into the local mall and started shooting and Mr. Johns would be just as dead!

Mr. Johns' murder shouldn't be used as a PLATFORM for anybody's AGENDA on a "bigger issue," not theirs and not YOURS either!

So how 'bout you go tell his mother, wife and children that his murder is really about a "bigger issue!"

Go tell them how his death can be used to further the "fight/plight" of the "Black Holocaust!"

Go tell them about how his life was "wasted in the defense of NONSENSE" and how his death was so "SENSELESS" and "IRONIC!"

Go tell them and see if they give a rat's behind about what YOU think or feel about how he "gave his life for a holocaust museum!"

Go tell them that in YOUR opinion, he shouldn't have been working there in the first place!

sad but true.....

the irony runs deeper than the sadness. how can people have a holocaust museum while simultaneously promoting a holocaust on others?
that is why i call them devils.

RIP for the brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back