Black People : R.I.P. Robert Smith Jan. 1, 1921 - Aug. 29, 2007

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Dad had a stroke at home on Monday from which it was thought that he would not recover. (and i just blanked again ...) Frankly, I don't think he ever left the house; I think he died at home and never knew what hit him. At least there was no lingering hospital stay with all the pain that goes along with that!

(and i had almost gotten myself to the point of getting up from this depression i've had since mom died in 04 to get moving on finding an apartment before i lose my section 8 in october. i hope i'll recover and get busy someday; this homelessness is getting old!)

(i'll/we'll not start dealing with his children being cut out of everything by the less than one year new wife until after services on, possibly, Thursday next. but this sense that we are feeling of losing any say in anything about the Home we Lived in since 1969 almost stings more that the loss of Dad. but Dad had 85 years and left behind a legacy of solid morals, ethics and high standards .. even if we don't always exercise them, they are there and we DO use them! but this woman taking over my Mother's house?!!!)

It's a journey we all must take.
You're not alone in your time of sorrow
We're always here.

Healing252520prayers252520candle5B1.gif

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back