Black People : R.I.P. Nelson Mandela

It did not happen over night, it will not end over night. I believe that their system will be nullified and reversed over time.

Apartheid only changed on paper, Therious. How is it possible to reverse the system when the ANC continues to make deals with the hegemony that has a vice grip on the country? This is not my opinion but the sentiment of many black South Africans I've befriended. Real leaders don't make deals with their oppressors. When you broker deals with your oppressor you are conceding defeat, thus nothing changes.

If you want a better overview on the economic and political atmosphere in South Africa you can simply join a South African blog on Facebook or some other social network. There you will get a better grasp for what's really going on. Change in SA does not appear likely unless is revolutionary. Whether it's civil disobedience or armed revolution remains to be seen.

With the passing of Mandela it's clear why people (particularly whites) give him much accolades while other liberators like Robert Sobukwe, Patrice Lumumba and Thomas Sankara are not held in the same regard as Mandela. Mandela is not a threat to white supremacy while the afromentioned liberators are. When the people who oppress you begin to give you praise you are a nonessential threat, a conciliatory conformist.

The following is from a friend, Jackie Shandu, who lives in South Africa.

Farewell Mandela. And again, thanks for political rights. We are now left with the mammoth task of completing the struggles of Bhambatha, Sekhukhune, Hintsa, Moshoeshoe and countless other heroes and heroines. The struggles for land, bread and dignity. Peace is meaningless and frankly nonexistent in the midst of subjugation, marginalization and exploitation. There is no peace in the ghetto, but hunger, hopelessness, rape, and murder. Peace at the expense of justice is not peace for those who are denied justice continue to be the wretched of the earth just like in the previous era.

Nelson Mandela's legacy is now effectively used by his erstwhile enemies to block even a discussion about justice. We are expected to always smile at the settlers and pretend to have accepted them as fellow compatriots when we know and see them continuing to suck our blood in broad daylight. All strategies and ploys are devise to sell the rainbow nation dream when we witness sheer arrogance and racism displayed by descendants of colonialists. They continue to fatten themselves with the vast wealth this beautiful country has whilst we starve in front of them.

Confrontation is inevitable. The blacks are no longer prepared to be subservient being in the land of their forefathers. They are no longer willing to be homeless in their homeland. Overtime Mandela became a huge liability to the struggle for real emancipation of the black majority. He watched whites used his supposed sainthood to justify raping his own people. As a result, millions of black children in Mandela's home province, the Eastern Cape, are learning under trees with empty stomachs.

Mandela's gigantic statue in Sandton is cannot be ignored, drugs its admirers into instant euphoria and fake cohesion but the people who marched and died for his release in nearby Alexandra are left to starve and die on their own. Mandela said he fought against black domination, something we still don't understand and will never accept from a man who was born and grew up under crude and heartless oppression by white savages. Now that Mandela and his supposed magic are gone the struggle for social justice begins. This generation will not be lied to.

This generation will not celebrate its own betrayal even when decorated as miraculous victory. Goodbye Nelson Mandela, you are one of the biggest frauds in modern history. Loved by enemies world over because you postpone indefinitely the freedom of the people you purportedly sought to liberate. I'm glad you are gone, because you are one man. One man that almost singlehandedly killed the dreams of multitudes. You're a flawed man, like all of us, but your mistakes were too expensive. I won't cry, I ha e no tears for you. I wept for Chris Hani. I cried for Oliver Tambo. And I was not faking it. The people of Sandton will shed enough tears.

Farewell Mandela. And again, thanks for political rights. We are now left with the mammoth task of completing the struggles of Bhambatha, Sekhukhune, Hintsa, Moshoeshoe and countless other heroes and heroines. The struggles for land, bread and dignity. Peace is meaningless and frankly nonexistent in the midst of subjugation, marginalization and exploitation. There is no peace in the ghetto, but hunger, hopelessness, rape, and murder. Peace at the expense of justice is not peace for those who are denied justice continue to be the wretched of the earth just like in the previous era.

Nelson Mandela's legacy is now effectively used by his erstwhile enemies to block even a discussion about justice. We are expected to always smile at the settlers and pretend to have accepted them as fellow compatriots when we know and see them continuing to suck our blood in broad daylight. All strategies and ploys are devise to sell the rainbow nation dream when we witness sheer arrogance and racism displayed by descendants of colonialists. They continue to fatten themselves with the vast wealth this beautiful country has whilst we starve in front of them.

Confrontation is inevitable. The blacks are no longer prepared to be subservient being in the land of their forefathers. They are no longer willing to be homeless in their homeland. Overtime Mandela became a huge liability to the struggle for real emancipation of the black majority. He watched whites used his supposed sainthood to justify raping his own people. As a result, millions of black children in Mandela's home province, the Eastern Cape, are learning under trees with empty stomachs.

Mandela's gigantic statue in Sandton is cannot be ignored, drugs its admirers into instant euphoria and fake cohesion but the people who marched and died for his release in nearby Alexandra are left to starve and die on their own. Mandela said he fought against black domination, something we still don't understand and will never accept from a man who was born and grew up under crude and heartless oppression by white savages. Now that Mandela and his supposed magic are gone the struggle for social justice begins. This generation will not be lied to.

This generation will not celebrate its own betrayal even when decorated as miraculous victory. Goodbye Nelson Mandela, you are one of the biggest frauds in modern history. Loved by enemies world over because you postpone indefinitely the freedom of the people you purportedly sought to liberate. I'm glad you are gone, because you are one man. One man that almost singlehandedly killed the dreams of multitudes. You're a flawed man, like all of us, but your mistakes were too expensive. I won't cry, I ha e no tears for you. I wept for Chris Hani. I cried for Oliver Tambo. And I was not faking it. The people of Sandton will shed enough tears.

The blacks are no longer prepared to be subservient being in the land of their forefathers. They are no longer willing to be homeless in their homeland. Overtime Mandela became a huge liability to the struggle for real emancipation of the black majority. He watched whites used his supposed sainthood to justify raping his own people. As a result, millions of black children in Mandela's home province, the Eastern Cape, are learning under trees with empty stomachs.:toast:

Confrontation is inevitable. The blacks are no longer prepared to be subservient beings in the land of their forefathers. They are no longer willing to be homeless and impoverished in their homeland.

Overtime Mandela became a huge liability to the struggle for real emancipation of the black majority. He watched whites used his supposed sainthood to justify raping his own people. As a result, millions of black children in Mandela's home province, the Eastern Cape, are learning under trees with empty stomachs.

This generation will not celebrate its own betrayal even when decorated as miraculous victory. Goodbye Nelson Mandela, you are one of the biggest frauds in modern history. Loved by enemies world over because you postpone indefinitely the freedom of the people you purportedly sought to liberate. I'm glad you are gone, because you are one man.

One man that almost single handedly killed the dreams of multitudes. You're a flawed man, like all of us, but your mistakes were too expensive.

I won't cry, I ha e no tears for you. I wept for Chris Hani. I cried for Oliver Tambo. And I was not faking it. The people of Sandton will shed enough tears.
Isn’t her critical perspective understandable, but not completely fair in that wasn’t Nelson Mandela very completely the VICTIM of the very very selective manner in which the West’s mass media projects and promotes NEWS, as most spectacularly highlighted by their total omission of the catastrophic defeat the South African Expeditionary Army suffered in Angola in 1987/1988, which is the real reason the Afrikaner dominated, but supported by ALL of Western Europe [especially the USA, UK, France, Germany and very very bizarrely Israel] Apartheid regime had to dismantle their formal RACIST oppression of non-whites and peoples of African ethnicity in South Africa?

How else would you explain the West’s mass media spotlight going out completely on Nelson Mandela’s first trip abroad to very very publicly thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their sacrifice in blood, for no material gain in Africa in general, in Angola specifically in the 1980's which was the real trigger to his subsequent release from jail?

To underline this point, when Fidel Castro accepted Nelson Mandela’s so very public invitation to come to South Africa, where he was publicly feted and thanked by the ANC in the South African Parliament and the South Africans of African ethnicity, the Western mass media spotlight on Nelson Mandela went out again [if I hadn’t seen the video of these events on You Tube I wouldn’t have known/believed it either] didn’t it, aren’t THEY very very efficient?

Formal Apartheid might still be alive in southern Africa TODAY [as opposed to the informal Apartheid that is standard in the USA, how many of you would even think of wandering around in rich white neighbourhoods, especially at night], or are you ALL unaware of the manner in which Gaddafi/Libya funded Freelimo who freed Mozambique, and the 55 000 Cuban volunteers whose Russian tanks and Aircraft helped the MPLA halt the South African Expeditionary Forces [at Cuito Carnevale 1987 and encircled them at T’Chipa in 1988/broke formal apartheid’s back/driving the NEO NAZI Afrikaner NUTCASES to the negotiating table in Cairo] attempt to install that treacherous CLOWN Jonas Savimbi leader of UNITA, as Angola’s head of state?

You Tube have deleted the video showing Nelson Mandela in Havana [his first trip abroad after he was freed] thanking Fidel Castro [for the manner in which thousands of Cuban volunteers fought, died and were injured in the WAR in Angola] and inviting him to come to South Africa; and also the video of Fidel Castro being thanked in the South African Parliament by the ANC for being so instrumental in the destruction of Apartheid there, so why are the West STILL LYING/DENYING the military debacle in Angola which is what really freed Namibia [which used to be a South African protectorate/whatever that means] and Nelson Mandela?

Nelson Mandela, to his credit when challenged as to why he chose to visit Cuba before anywhere else abroad, said “You cant tell me who my friends are” as he was very acutely aware of the fact that without Cuba’s sacrifice/intervention in Southern Africa he would have probably died in jail, as opposed to as a free but don’t you all think far too generous/benevolent man [embracing those who have NEVER apologized or paid any reparations at all for their CRIMES against Humanity]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back