Black People : r-i-p daniel berg

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, May 17, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    was the video real, was berg an agent?

2. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56

I believe these thugs left his body to be discovered on a bridge in Bagdad. So many are wanting to see the pictures of these militant prisoners being abused. But God, I pray that they never see the video you saw. The pictures of the prisoners pale in comparision. I thought the other video 3 weeks ago (where they burned and hung innocent civilians) was horrific but from what I've been told, this makes that look like kid's play. Many people are having nightmares, vomiting, etc. from having seen this video. Many thought they could handle it, but it proved to be one of the most graphic expressions of satanic hatred they have ever seen.

3. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56

I have been pondering this very question myself. When you see the footage of 9-11, should we be anymore shocked about what happened to Nick and the others? I say yes, we can't allow our soul to become numb to the presence of this evil in our world. Still this in no way reflect, the good hearted people who live in Iraq and are thankful to be free from the torturous dictatorship of Sadam Hussein. I hope this does not spur a greater hatred for Islamic Americans here. Many of them are as upset and hurt by the acts of these islamic extremist as the rest of us are.