Black Entertainment : R.I.P. CHRIS KELLY OF KRISS KROSS

.Police Suspect Chris Kelly's Potential Cause Of Death
Authorities are investigating a possible drug overdose as the cause of Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly's death, according to the Fulton County Police Department.

"We are currently investigating this as a drug overdose," Kay Lester, a Fulton County Police Department spokeswoman, told The Huffington Post. "There are no signs of foul play and we will continue with that investigation unless the medical examiner report indicates otherwise."

Continue reading...

I did security for them when they were hot. I understand why so many rappers back then ended up with AIDS. Neither of them were legal at the time

You were a security guard for them!? Interesting.

Well, I was married and bogged down with children when they came out, I believe, but I just loved their song, Jump. May he RIP.

RIP: Chris Kelly Of 90's Group Kriss Kross Reported Dead [VIDEO]
newsone.com
Chris Kelly, of the 90's Hip-Hop group, Kriss Kross, has died according to legendary Atlanta radio host DJ Greg Street, music producer Bryan-Michael Cox and others in the music business who have ta...

News about Chris Kelly Reported Dead

bing.com/news

Did you come to Texas w/them on tour..(Dallas)?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back