Black Spirituality Religion : Quiz: How Much Do You Know about Religion?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by medusanegrita, Sep 29, 2010.

1. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    'How Much Do You Know about Religion Quiz'

If you decide to post your results, can you please posts what religion (if any) you adhere too?

Note: The quiz covers muslim, christianity, buddhist, hinduism. It's 15 short questions.

2. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I guess I will be the first and probably only lol ...

I don't think the link will work so I just took a snapshot of it - its all in fun anyways.

I thought it was going to get down and dirty but I guess not:

[​IMG]

How did you do on the test?

Peace

Ru2religious

3. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I was just looking at the numbers for the black protestant and they are horrible - many of our people are so single minded that they act as though the only book on religion is the bible - or even the Koran.

We have to do better then what I just saw for the overall scores - and I'm talling about our black church folks.

Nye

Ru2religious

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    "You answered 14 out of 15 questions correctly for a score of 93%. You scored better than 97% of the public and below 1% of the public."

I coulda got a 100% if I woulda went with my first mind and put 'muslim' for those in pakastan. I read before that most Pakastanis were muslims, but since they are Asian, I put buddhist instead.

I was surprised, I guess I knew more than I thought. I had expected to miss at least 5. I forget which question Martin Luther was on, but I thought I got that wrong, and the one who holy or sabbath day starts on Friday.

Black Protestants seem to do OK (roughly 60% or better) when it was their own religion, worse on others.

Since the Catholics are trying to maintain and control everyone's religion preferences I'm not surprised they know more.

I wonder why jews know more than anyone.