Black Relationships : QUIT STARIN' AND JUST SPEAK.....SHOOOOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.k......

oldiesman said:
if i may say something here sister,it's hard for a man to come up and just say what's on his mind,why?because if he's really attracted he wants to be on his best behavior and say the right thing[if we just have the physical on our mind it's easy to rap,trust me on that one]i know that staring is not the coolest way to get aquainted[but sometimes a brother just gets toungue tied]and every man acts differently.

kapeesh:flirt:

Sometimes I look but it's because I love to look at good looking women if I tried to chase every woman I thought attractive I'd be tired as hell......now if I look and am feeling myself.....and want to try you then I'm saying something.......don't even trip I don't have a problem making a run at a woman .....because you just never know.......

Red

Brothers...I don't know. I have never gone through any of this. I guess I'm so open that I actully have a tendancy to catch women off gaurd with some of my opening lines. You can not approach them with the "norm" cause they already looking for that and got a come back.

Good example: "How ya doing sis?...What does she do? She'll give me some dry @ss remark like, "I'm doing fine. What's the come back on that? Simple: "I already know you're fine, I asked you how was you doing?"...or, "now why you want to tell me something you already knew when you looked in the mirror this morning, I asked you how you doing?" Oh, I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, my names xyz, what's yours?". A smile helps while saying this. Now fellas you got to take it from there. They be ready for that everyday chit, have been since they was 18 or earlier...and the game?...they look for that from the @ick head, so you can forget that chit. It's an art form that works if you really don't give a **** if they speak or not, and strange as it seems, they can pick that up too.

There's plenty of these I got, but we'll have to share those in men chat one day...lol. They not that hard to get to, really...even when they want to act like it.

It's called sizing you up,feeling you,trying to figure out if you are worth approaching!
What is she drinking? Does she smoke,I wonder how many kids she has at home?,does she have a man,Is she one of those ghetto girls with no conversation,her clothes are tight and she is dancing with alot of men,maybe she's loose,will she take me home tonight?,can I take her home tonight,I wonder if she looks that good naked!,She probably comes here every night,she may have a disease,she has alot of designer clothes on she might be a golddigger,she's unhappily married,dam is she still eating, no wonder her butt is so big!,dam that's her fifth drink in 20 minutes dam alcoholic,she is a bit thin i bet she's on that stuff, chit I'm just tryin to fluck,what am i doing here no descent women that I'm looking for would be in a bar by herself!,chit I only came to the club with 20 dollars she better buy me a drink because I am too fine to pay for my own,I hope she has all of her teeth, I bet she has emotional issues and babby daddy drama!,she look like she's been around!dAM I'm flucked up because I'm starring at this ugly *** girl with a big ***,she do gotta nice *** though!,dam do I look flucked up cause nobody has came over to me and I know i'm the chit! I hope my baby mama aint up in this muthaflucker,man these ***'s all the same!

FELLA'S AM I RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back