Black Entertainment : Quincy Jones: 'Diddy Wouldn't Know A B Flat If It Hit Him'

Hoping you werent near any bibles when you said this

:lol: :lol:

lol ... what??!!! ... :look:

i said i try real hard not to ... i work at it ... :weights:

all bibles are in sound condition ... no smoke come'n from 'em ... :)

:heart:

Destee

lol ... what??!!! ... :look:

i said i try real hard not to ... i work at it ... :weights:

all bibles are in sound condition ... no smoke come'n from 'em ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Uh huh

s-QUINCY-JONES-DIDDY-large.jpg

Quincy Jones is certainly one of the most influential producers of all time, having lent his midas touch to everyone from Ray Charles to Michael Jackson. As such, he's an authority on music and is entitled to give his opinion on the careers of others in the industry. And on Tuesday, he had Diddy on his mind.
Speaking at a Spotify launch event (the streaming service was announcing artist-curated playlists), Jones said that the rapper and Bad Boy head honcho "couldn't recognize a b flat if it hit him." Instead, Jones noted, "P. Diddy has a doctorate in marketing," citing his clothing labels and success with Ciroc (his vodka company) as the rapper's true talents.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...otify_n_1630283.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Music play lists curated by Quincy Jones...on spotify...makes me glad I subscribe to the service.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back