Black Short Stories : Quick Question

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by JAS, Sep 9, 2003.

1. JAS

JAS Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I was going to send a PM but I noticed they are disabled.

I see a lot of nice stories in this forum. I was just wondering if erotic stories are allowed as well. I didn't want to offend anyone so I thought I'd ask before I posted.

Thanks in advance.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello JAS and Welcome to the Family!

We appreciate you asking before posting your erotica. Unfortunately, we don't have a real clear policy on this. I think if i had my way, there would be none! :nono: Fortunately for those who write erotica and enjoy reading it (including me, but don't tell anyone), we have a team of Moderators that help make such decisions. This issue came up a little while back and we never really resolved it, but they all let me know that there is nothing wrong with a little erotica! So, to answer your question, it's okay to post some not too erotic erotica ... :eeek: ... at least until we can determine what our hard and fast policy will be.

I just wrote all of that and i'm not sure what the clear answer to your question is! :)

Go ahead and post your erotica. If it's too erotic ... *gulp* ... we'll evaulate it at that point.

Also, there's no reason that your PM's should be disabled. What kind of message are you receiving when you try using that feature? It should work for you.

:heart:

Destee