Black People : Questions once again

mahoganyqueen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 21, 2003
Occupation
student
Here I am again asking more questions. Humor me and please help a sister out. Can I change my profile, even though I am not a premium member? Can a I have an avatar, even though I am not a premium member? Whoever knows the answer please let me know and if you know answers to related questions throw those out there for me, too.

mahoganyqueen said:
Here I am again asking more questions. Humor me and please help a sister out. Can I change my profile, even though I am not a premium member? Can a I have an avatar, even though I am not a premium member? Whoever knows the answer please let me know and if you know answers to related questions throw those out there for me, too.

Hi Sister MahoganyQueen ... Brother James is right, you can't do those things without becoming a Premium Member. The community needs the financial support of the Family, so if you can, please do join the Premium Membership ranks. It costs money to keep this community going, and if each of us do a little bit, we can continue what we're doing, and even do greater things.

Also Sister, don't hesitate in asking any question(s) that you'd like, we don't mind.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back