Black Spirituality Religion : Questions for the non-believer.

info-moetry said:
peace my sista,

u did not quote all of what GP said.....but I'll leave it at that as I am not here to argue, 0nly conversate intellectually!

As far as my statement being demeaning sista, Let me once again state that i am talking to a system that was set in place long b4 you were here.....I have these discussions on the daily with authors of books on this subject & many others & this is how we talk to each other....so if I'm coming a little too hard on the topic, let me know for I am not used too holding my tongue.

Let me also clear the record and state that I would never disrespect a Queen.........if ANYONE reading this feels this was done, please bring it to my attention & I will take another look as it was not my intentions!

You don't have to hold your own with me sistah, i'm your brotha.......I'd probably give my life for you quicker than one you call your christian brotha...

It's funny how u pointed out exactly one of the 2 people who agreed with my FIRST 2 threads that I have ever posted though................I say this for you with the overstanding that there are others who are watching us talk in silence which I tried to tell you b4, but you took it as me calling you weak.......I love you sistah & would never do that to you no matter how many names I'm called...............c'mon sis....we've gone thru this b4 & left as friends....what happened??? oh, I know.........this is the point where someone else always jumps in to keep it goin'..........

by the way where is GP - oh, I see him viewing our dialogue from a distance..........with that said, oh here he comes!!!!!!!! holla

One last time, GP or whomever else is hiding in the dark is welcome to come forth to the light and engage me in dialogue.....as I have nothing to hide & only my thoughts to give....step into the sun brotha's & get yo' tan on!!!

As for u sistah joyce, I humbly bow out at the risk of loosing u as a most needed friend & a mind I admire as u step up to any challenge placed b4 u & I am sure the creator will bow his head & say "well done my good & faithful servant"..............

I humbly leave u in peace queen!!!!!!!!!!

You really know how to get to a sistah's heart...okay. I apologize for any possible misunderstandings now that we have an understanding.

I love you sistah & would never do that to you no matter how many names I'm called...............c'mon sis....we've gone thru this b4 & left as friends....what happened??? oh, I know.........this is the point where someone else always jumps in to keep it goin'..........

Yes, we've gone through discussions before but neither of us have ever felt like the other was disrespecting the other's faith...until yesterday. But now that we have a clearer understanding between each other, then we shouldn't be so ratty towards each other in the future...only loving :kiss1:

I bet your wife (married?) has a hard time staying mad at you doesn't she? :D

Joyce said:
You really know how to get to a sistah's heart...okay. I apologize for any possible misunderstandings now that we have an understanding.

I love you sistah & would never do that to you no matter how many names I'm called...............c'mon sis....we've gone thru this b4 & left as friends....what happened??? oh, I know.........this is the point where someone else always jumps in to keep it goin'..........

Yes, we've gone through discussions before but neither of us have ever felt like the other was disrespecting the other's faith...until yesterday. But now that we have a clearer understanding between each other, then we shouldn't be so ratty towards each other in the future...only loving :kiss1:

I bet your wife (married?) has a hard time staying mad at you doesn't she? :D

peace sis.............

- I agree - & let me just state that I don't believe there is any such thing as a disbelever, as we all believe in someone or something..............

:flowers: :hearts4: :flowers:

peace to you and yours!!!!!!!!

info-moetry said:
peace,

Nothing uncorfortble about me, just want you to stand behind what u say for once & stop bob & weaving brotha, you compared what I said to the serpent trying to deceive Eve did u not????

how could you find something so mathematically conceived to be amusing??

If U can go all over scripture & find sillyness like this then, the book can not have been inspired by ___________ unless you are stating that the creator is SILLY!!!!!

peace
Not at all, I love how ya to try to pick fights, ya bored????
Again, I didnt not compare you or what you said to a serpent. If you knew the Bible you would have know what I were saying.
Again, I found the Shakesphere thingy amusing.
I can go all over and find things and make it say whatever I want like you and so many do. Nothing wrong with me saying that. Just trying to prove a point which ya didnt get either.Relax Info, Jesus Loves Ya!!!!!

GP said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL This is funny. Pssssssssst Psalms 119 is the middle of the Bible, nice try,also, no disrespect here, but a 4th grader can read and understand the Bible, so yes it was written for anyone who seeks the truth.2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear,lest somehow, as the serpent decieved Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the SIMPLICITY that is in Christ. I see a whole lotta craftiness up in dis here forum. Saints of the Most Holy God.......put on your whole armor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace GP,

"As long as one has the ability to think, that same one could never be bored"

this is your quote is it not????

- yes you quoted scripture, but then YOU added the statement "I see a whole lot of CRAFTINESS up in here" - craftiness would allude to the crafty serpent who disuaded Eve brotha in the biblical scripture u quoted - I don't make this up, I simply quoted u, then asked a ??

As for picking a fight, all I did was ask some ? if they make u feel uncomfortable say so, so I know where u are coming from bra!!

It's painful I know, trust me it took me a while to get over the pain also when I started to study for myself & research....actually I was shocked when I found how he hid his first & last name in Psalms 46........

"which jesus are u referring too, as there are 3 different ones mentioned in your scriptures"????? :haha: - u don't have to really answer that GP, just messin't wit ya.........

loosin' your collar bra, it's over!!!!!!!!

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back