Black Spirituality Religion : Questions for the non-believer.

Informetry: So before u ask me to remember my fiery darts brotha - YOU FIRST REMEMBER YOUR DISRESPECT TOWARDS MY POEM THAT I WROTE BEFORE I EVEN KNEW U EXISTED OR EVEN FOUND DESTEE.COM & see the unloving way you opened your so-called christiam arms..........from my viewpoint u welcomed me like you were the devil himself - - so no wonder you chose to interject here with this post to try & keep me from uniting with my CHRISTIAN FAMILY HERE ON DESTEE. - you've been doing this since I got here!!!!

Herbal tea anyone??????

...from my viewpoint u welcomed me like you were the devil himself

:coffee: My cup needs to be refilled...thanks. Now...don't you think that was a little harsh. We all know that J'hiah is not like that...besides, how can you "unite" with something whose leader you don't even believe exist (Jesus)? How can you unite with something you don't even agree with? I think that's why you and J'hiah (myself included) don't unite...because WE don't agree. If one of us is oil and the other is water, it won't mix will it? It can be in the same environment (for example a bucket), but it still won't mix, though touching each other.

Joyce said:

Here's the answer to your question, why do you need to know?

You forgot to answer the question. :tweety:

By asking if I even knew the name of my creator you are inferring I am ignorant of it

I never thought of it that way...sorry. Okay...would you reveal the name or is that a secret? If it's a secret that's cool too.

You tend to poke your nose into things that have nothing to do with you. If you notice I never have this problem with Radical. This was an issue I had with you before. You need to check yourself. Seriously

Oh brother! If you go back in history, you will see that it wuz YOU who busted in on me first while I was dialoguing with someone else. It was you who poked your nose into things that had nothing to do with you. So don't go there. I can pull those up if you want me to. It may take me a few minutes but I am sure that Destee has not deleted them. In fact that's how you and I met...through rumblings...remember? But then we became friends as we understood each other. But like friends do, we still "rumble" from time to time. And by Joyce being a female instead of a male like Radical, that doesn't help things either between us. :bellydance:

:coffee:

Let's keep this in perspective, Radical asked me a question, yet you found it your business to interject yourself in a discussion that had nothing to do with you, nor made mention of your name.

Radical asked me a series of questions and he was quite sincere about learning what it is I believe in. However I don't get the same impression from you, in fact I think you get a kick out of debating religion, nor do I think you take the discourse very serious. That's not the kind of friendship I want to cultivate. So I think it would be in my own best interest to refrain from any futher dialogue with you.

Peace

Sekhemu said:
Let's keep this in perspective, Radical asked me a question, yet you found it your business to interject yourself in a discussion that had nothing to do with you, nor made mention of your name.

Radical asked me a series of questions and he was quite sincere about learning what it is I believe in. However I don't get the same impression from you, in fact I think you get a kick out of debating religion, nor do I think you take the discourse very serious. That's not the kind of friendship I want to cultivate. So I think it would be in my own best interest to refrain from any futher dialogue with you.

Peace

Hey, like I said before...this is mainly your practice. That's exactly what YOU did in this thread between Informetry and I. In fact, that's how we got to THIS point of our discussion. Remember? What's wrong? Is your own medicine bitter to you???

So I think it would be in my own best interest to refrain from any futher dialogue with you.

Hey, if that's how you want it...so be it. But I still love you. Would you at least have a cup of coffee with me sometimes. :coffee: Gonna miss ya not talking to me. If you ever change your mind, I'll be here, cuz I ain mad at cha.

P.S. Oh by the way...believe it or not, I try to avoid religious debates but always wind up in one somehow. When others bring the questions to me (like you did in this thread) I just naturally tend to respond. :tweety:

Joyce said:

Hey, like I said before...this is mainly your practice. That's exactly what YOU did in this thread between Informetry and I. In fact, that's how we got to THIS point of our discussion. Remember? What's wrong? Is your own medicine bitter to you???

So I think it would be in my own best interest to refrain from any futher dialogue with you.

Hey, if that's how you want it...so be it. But I still love you. Would you at least have a cup of coffee with me sometimes. :coffee: Gonna miss ya not talking to me. If you ever change your mind, I'll be here, cuz I ain mad at cha.

P.S. Oh by the way...believe it or not, I try to avoid religious debates but always wind up in one somehow. When others bring the questions to me (like you did in this thread) I just naturally tend to respond. :tweety:

You ask me questions that have nothing to do with your religion like what is the name of my God to mock me, this is the difference in me interjecting a question between you and Info.

I don't love you, and trust me you won't be missed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back