Black Spirituality Religion : Questions for the non-believer.

Radical Faith

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 3, 2003
North Carolina
Occupation
Operations Manager
I have been silently observing my brothers and sisters as many firvently attemp to debunk and dispell The Holy Bible. Well with compassion and concern I have some questions that I hope invoke serious self examination.

1. In every good action of your life who gets the glory?

2. For all that goes wrong in your life who gets the blame?

3. When we die what do we take with us from this world to the next?

4. What race is God?

5. What sex is God?

6. What does God want from me?

7. What do I want from God?

8. Who do you serve?

9. Where does my strength lie?

10. Why are things the way they are for me?

The answer to these questions are in the The Holy Bible. I learned you with two scriptures:

1 Corithians 2:10-14

10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Peace

Radical Faith

"Radical faith" - I guess faith is not enough anymore huh? they must have stepped up the stakes...........
There is no one trying to dispell the "Holy Bible" first of all I would like u to clear up of

1. which of the thousands are u referring too?
2. how did u come to the conclusion that this one is the truth out of them all?
3. If u know the truth why do u still cut & paste?
4. If your book says Jesus was a JEW why believe he's coming back ONLY for Christians? if at all???

to answer all 10 of your ?'s ............(The U-n-i-verse)

Concerning the spirit now.....know that there is an unholy spirit as well! If as jesus said "to seek the truth and u will be made free" & Muhammad said the same thing when he said "seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave".....then our life's mission is to constantly evolve towards perfection and u can not find perfection in a BOOK. It must be found within yourselves first.........

when the KJV unauthorized version came out Europe went savage (not that they were far from that anyway at that time) but they went savage because it was written for the aristocracy (not for you) so the poor couldn't understand the Shakespearian language........as u know Shakespear as brothe Keita pointed out already had a bible out under his true name of William Tyndale called the Tyndale version. So he was summoned by the king along with 46 other scholars and he put his name in the middle of the BOOK! Check Psalms 46 (due to the 46 scholars who helped) count 46 words in you'll see SHAKE.......count 46 words from the back and you'll see SPEAR......14 words down you'll see WILL........32 words up you'll see I AM (WILL - IAM) and 14+32 = (you do the math)

I am not your enemy.............the enemy lies within!

as always peace...........

Radical Faith said:
I have been silently observing my brothers and sisters as many firvently attemp to debunk and dispell The Holy Bible. Well with compassion and concern I have some questions that I hope invoke serious self examination.

4. What race is God?

5. What sex is God?

8. Who do you serve?

The answer to these questions are in the The Holy Bible. I learned you with two scriptures:

1 Corithians 2:10-14

10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Peace

Radical Faith

I guess being that I'm not a Christian I could qualify to answer your questions, so I will. :eek:)

I thank God quite often for all of the blessings He/She has bestowed upon me.

Depends. If I did something to contribute to something going badly in my life, then I'll blame myself. If not, then I would ask God why, which I think is human nature. Even Christianity teaches that... look at the book of Job.

Nothing physical. What goes with us into the next realm are the aspects that make up our spirit; our personality, emotional attachments to other people, talents, etc.

4. What race is God?

He/She has no race. That is a concept created by men (mainly white men) to divide and conquer.

5. What sex is God?

Both man and woman.

I believe God wants for me what I want in my life, which would include fulfilling my innermost desires, (so long as these desires would contribute to the goodness and well-being of myself, my family, and other human beings).

I wish that He/She would communicate with us more directly. Though I believe very strongly in God, it's frustrating knowing that, (at least in this realm), I will never be able to see or hear Him/Her in the way that I can see and hear a human being on earth.

8. Who do you serve?

God, myself, and my family.

I believe that God has given every human the ability to find strength within themsleves, through persistance and determination.

99.9% of the reason why things are the way they are in my life is because of the actions that I have taken in the course of my existence. This includes both physical and spiritual actions.

info-moetry said:
"Radical faith" - I guess faith is not enough anymore huh? they must have stepped up the stakes...........
There is no one trying to dispell the "Holy Bible" first of all I would like u to clear up of

1. which of the thousands are u referring too?
2. how did u come to the conclusion that this one is the truth out of them all?
3. If u know the truth why do u still cut & paste?
4. If your book says Jesus was a JEW why believe he's coming back ONLY for Christians? if at all???

to answer all 10 of your ?'s ............(The U-n-i-verse)

Concerning the spirit now.....know that there is an unholy spirit as well! If as jesus said "to seek the truth and u will be made free" & Muhammad said the same thing when he said "seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave".....then our life's mission is to constantly evolve towards perfection and u can not find perfection in a BOOK. It must be found within yourselves first.........

when the KJV unauthorized version came out Europe went savage (not that they were far from that anyway at that time) but they went savage because it was written for the aristocracy (not for you) so the poor couldn't understand the Shakespearian language........as u know Shakespear as brothe Keita pointed out already had a bible out under his true name of William Tyndale called the Tyndale version. So he was summoned by the king along with 46 other scholars and he put his name in the middle of the BOOK! Check Psalms 46 (due to the 46 scholars who helped) count 46 words in you'll see SHAKE.......count 46 words from the back and you'll see SPEAR......14 words down you'll see WILL........32 words up you'll see I AM (WILL - IAM) and 14+32 = (you do the math)

I am not your enemy.............the enemy lies within!

as always peace...........
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL This is funny. Pssssssssst Psalms 119 is the middle of the Bible, nice try,also, no disrespect here, but a 4th grader can read and understand the Bible, so yes it was written for anyone who seeks the truth.2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear,lest somehow, as the serpent decieved Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the SIMPLICITY that is in Christ. I see a whole lotta craftiness up in dis here forum. Saints of the Most Holy God.......put on your whole armor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Yes! Amen Brotha! My goodness...you finna git cho self a good spanking ni. But, hey those persecuted for Christ's sake git a righteous blessing right behind the spanking don't they? Anyways with your armour on, you won't even feel the "spanking" and it will only come back on the one who brought it. Guess I better join ya cuz persecution is sho coming on that last statement of yoin'. :playball:

-joyce

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back