Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Questions for napptural ladies

I currently have a short lil fro that i can't wait to grow. i wear wigs most of the time so It's like a secret to me and my close friends . But i will start wearing it out more when it grows a lil longer. Hopefully you will have great tips then.

Congratulations Sister !!! :toast:

When i first cut my hair off, it was sooooo short ... oh my gosh ... too short to even braid! I cut it all off! I looked like a boy! :eeek: I looked like my Son! It was so krazee, all the time i'd looked like my Daughter, and there i was ... looking like my Son!!! :lol:

I even thought i looked like a dyke ... no offense to dykes / lesbians ... whatever they call themselves ... but i surely thot that!

I couldn't hardly wait for my hair to grow out some ... but i never went the wig route ... but no matter how you do it Sister, just that you're doing it ... is a great and wonderful experience ... so enjoy! :)

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Are you against hair straightening?
I'm neither for nor against. I prefer natural, but flatiron maybe 2-3 x's a year... mainly to check growth and to trim the ends.

Do you straighten your hair without using chemicals?
Yes. When I do, I use a ceramic flatiron and use serum as a heat protectant.

If so, how and have you experienced any damage?
Not lately. But, I remember when I first "big-chopped," I was straightening like crazy. I had to wash my hair 2-3 times just to bring the kink it has, back. If that's a sign of "damage," then yeah.

Natural

I just love my fro....I think it feel good...lololol...soft soft!!!!!!! I too can't wait for it to grow out more soooooo many styles come to mind!!! When I cut my hair more younger brothers started checking me...I was like woooooooonah!

Destee I too cut it short when I went natural....said to my self if I don't cut it(the perm) all out I will perm it again so I just dove in.... the sissors and I had a ball.....LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

I want my grand kids to see and love me with my natural....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back