Black People : Questions for Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr.

truetothecause said:
Wish I could be here ..yet..."oh well" (dusty elbow)...

While I have not read his book...I am familiar with his teachings and thinking....and overstand his perspectives as they sound similiar to what many others are saying...only...in a different way or with a different frame of reference.

I think what you have said here is EXTREMELY important for all of us to know...

WE can NEVER fully overstand why a person thinks as they do....without ASKING QUESTIONS....this is true whether that person is considered a "scholar" or the person who is homeless and living on the street..
Instead....WE make our OWN assumptions and judgements about them and what we think they think...if WE have not spoken to them directly.

I know you all will enjoy this class tonite and I'm saddened to have to miss it.

:hearts2:

aaawwww Sister True ... i'm sorry you won't be able to join us, but we're gonna try to record the session, so you may be able to hear it later. In addition, i hope he'll be joining us often, so if not this time, maybe next time!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

How is viewing ourselves as "victims" EMPOWERING "non-white" people?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back