Black People : Questions for Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr.

kemetkind said:
The foundation of all Mr. Fuller's philosophy rests on the classification of all people using the european as the reference...i.e...all people are either "White", or not "White".

While this makes sense if you are a european invested in racial hierarchy, I question what sense does it make for black people to view the world through such terms.

I would pose the following to Mr. Fuller:

1. How do you account for the significant differences in the relative power amongst sub-groups within this "non-white" racial classification? i.e. - if all "non-white" people are powerful, pitiless, and mostly stupid and silly, why are Chinese and Indians moving towards global ascendancy, with hispanics starting to make moves, while we are lagging behind? Have you considered it may have something to do with us being the only group that has accepted and internalized the supposed "supremacy" of europeans...and that your teachings serve to further imbed this mental subordination?

2. Why are black leaders the only group creating this idea of a coalition of all "non-white" peoples?

Why are other ethnic groups perfectly content to develop their own nationalistic plans using themselves as the frame of reference, instead of the european. (i.e., you are Indian or you're not, you're Chinese or you're not, you're latino or you're not...you're arab or you're not....it is only our black leaders who want to use the same reference point that europeans use)

3. What practical benefit do black people receive from a classification of all people as white vs. non-white, when, historically, we have just as aggregious examples of aggressive exploitation by some "non-white" groups as we do from "whites"?

4. How does one counter racism by adopting the exact same philosophical orientation, world outlook and mental hierarchy as the racists?

"I question what sense does it make for black people to view the world through such terms."

Since this is posed in an "Open Forum"

No **** sense at all!

It is what is known as NON-Sense.

One More Reason Why Black People Are Confused.

A Crisis of the NEGRO Intellectual.

Question #4: What sense does it make to keep begging "White" people?

Mr. Fuller says Black people are too insecure and untrustworthy to ever lend them anything.

Instead, Fuller's plan says you should make sure to ask white racists to help you.

Despite saying there's no point expecting "white" racists do do what is right, his strategy says ask them anyway, because they are the ones functionally responsible for you.

My question for Mr. Fuller on this has five parts: 1) based on the following passage, and paying close attention to the ORDER which he suggests "non-white" people do things, is it safe to assume Fuller advocates "white" people are more important than God?

2) How does asking white racists to help us, when you already recognize they are not inclined to do so, amount to an effective counter for racism?

3) What group has EVER come out from subjugation because they asked their subjugators to help them get out?

4) If you were a racist european leader in this modern era, wouldn't you whole-heartedly support a black leader telling his people that their best plan for progress is to never depend on themselves, but always come and ask you for help?

5) Given what we know of American black history, would you agree that your philosophy of asking for and depending on the support of racist european institutions has been adopted more in the last 40 years than at any other time in the last 400 years? If so, can you give your assesment of how this strategy is working out for us?

Do you notice any distinction in the quality of life of black families who primarily follow this strategy vs. those who do not?

Do you notice any distinction in the independence and post-colonial strength of other nations who have primarily followed this strategy vs. those that did not?

Passage from page 62 of UICCSC

As long as White Supremacy exists, ask white people, including the White Supremacists, to help you to provide material care for your offspring, as well as for yourself.

Reason(s)/Explantion(s):

As long as White Supremacy exists, all persons who are subject to White Supremacists are greatly limited in the quality and quantity of all that is of constructive value.

Since it is the White Supremacists who are functionally responsible for, directly or indirectly, providing constructive care for their victims (non-white people), it is just and correct for all victims of White Supremacy to seek this care first from the White Supremacists.

They should next seek it next from the Creator and through themselves, in spite of, and/or in opposition to, the dictates of the White Supremacists.

At no time, however, should anything be obtained by robbing or stealing

omowalejabali said:
"I question what sense does it make for black people to view the world through such terms."

Since this is posed in an "Open Forum"

No **** sense at all!

It is what is known as NON-Sense.

One More Reason Why Black People Are Confused.

A Crisis of the NEGRO Intellectual.

I hear you brother O.

To be honest my initial reaction upon reading the text was much same, probably worse, as I was about ready to throw the book across the room several times and couldn't imagine how anyone pushing this plan on black people could be anything other than a paid operative working for europeans.

But I keep telling myself to withhold judgement. I must be missing something.

I have tremendous confidence in sister Destee and I know she's not powerless, pitiful, stupid nor silly, so I know if she sees something profound in this man's teaching there has to be something there.

I'm leaving open that his intentions come through in his lectures, or in some format other than this book..and that without knowledge or experience with those other formats I cannot fully comprehend the wisdom of what he is teaching.

I'm glad he's coming again to Destee, as I think it's important to understand as much as possible about his framework.

More importantly, I want to consider the broader question of whether his basic philosophy is already being implemented by some black people and whether it actually works for them or not.

Brother Kemetkind ... these are great questions!!

I'm so moved by your words, reserving your confidence in Mr. Fuller, because of me! :D

I understand exactly how you feel, for i too was a bit shaken when i first heard the things he said, but it did not last long! I think it does make a difference getting to hear him respond directly, explaining fully, why he thinks the way he does.

Well Brother Kemetkind, i know this is short notice, but he will be with us tonight, during Class with Destee! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

I don't know if you'll be able to make it, and if you are not present, i'll save your questions for a time when both of you (you and Mr. Fuller) can be present together. If you're not with us tonight, we'll just let him share whatever he'd like, and answer questions that come from the chat room.

Okay ... tonight @ 8 pm ET Family ... Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr! :toast:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
I think it does make a difference getting to hear him respond directly, explaining fully, why he thinks the way he does.

Wish I could be here ..yet..."oh well" (dusty elbow)...

While I have not read his book...I am familiar with his teachings and thinking....and overstand his perspectives as they sound similiar to what many others are saying...only...in a different way or with a different frame of reference.

I think what you have said here is EXTREMELY important for all of us to know...

WE can NEVER fully overstand why a person thinks as they do....without ASKING QUESTIONS....this is true whether that person is considered a "scholar" or the person who is homeless and living on the street..
Instead....WE make our OWN assumptions and judgements about them and what we think they think...if WE have not spoken to them directly.

I know you all will enjoy this class tonite and I'm saddened to have to miss it.

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back