Black Spirituality Religion : Questions For A.T.R Member Here .

Khonsu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2006
You know I had a few question for the A.T. R also but no one seen to have and answer .

Question like these .
What the name of their A.T.R. God he / she ?
Does their God he / she speak to them ?
How does the A.T.R. God she / she communicate with them ?
Does the A.T.R. God he / she answer their prayer ?
Does the A.T.R. help white people , if not why not ?
Is the A.T.R. God he / she a races God ?
Do the A.T.R. speak to the dead , And how is this done ?
where did these teaching come from , Date / Time etc etc ?
When did these teaching come into existence Date / Time Please ?
Are their class held on these teaching being you say it the true history of the nubian people ?
What the name of your teacher ?
Are their any website where this information can be found ?
Are the belief's / culture of the A.T.R. only for the Nubians .
Can white people join the A.T.R. if not why . ?
Does the God A.T.R. she / he hate white people if so why ?
Does the people of A.T.R. belief fear the the God she / he of A.T.R. if so why ?
Did the God he / she A.T.R. know that the white man going to put Nubians slavery . And why did he allow this to happen to his choses people ?
Why does the God she / he of A.T.R. allow his chose people be mistreated by the white man ?
Are we the chosen people of the God she / he A.T.R. and why ?
What sect / denomination or whatever you call it , Do you belong to . being they're more then one sect / denomination true . ?
Does your belief / culture by whatever name you call it , Tell you to insult / disrepect others belief / cultures such as Christianity / Islam Etc etc ?
What type of spiritual teaching are taught in A.T.R. and where did these teaching come from dates / time , And what are the name of these people who teach these spiritual teaching call and where did they get these spiritual teaching from Date / Time , When these teaching came to their teacher .
Just a few question .

A Few More Question For A.T.R. Member Here

Does the member here of the A.T.R. have food drives for Nubians who are not a member of A.T.R.

If not why ?
How can the member of the A.T.R. prove they feed Nubian meaning can they give name of the city these things are taken place .

Does the member here of the A.T.R. open up school for Nubians , If so what citys are these school open .

Can white children go to these school if not why not .

Are the children that go to thess SCHOOL taught to only adhere to the teaching of the member here of A.T.R. and if so why .

What make the teaching of the member A.T.R. here above other A.T.R. etc etc .

Is the God she / he of the member of the A.T.R. here above other member of the A.T.R. / Christian / Muslim etc . etc who doesn't adhere to your teaching if so can you explay how .

Where in your holy book does it teach it member to speak against others belief / cultures / Religion Etc etc .. Chapter and Verse please .

What type of God she / he is this that would teach his children to put down other belief etc etc ,
Is the God she / he of the A.T.R. here a JEALOUS God , and if so , Why would he / she be JEALOUS if he / she is the only true God / Goddess

Are the teaching of the member here of A.T.R. made up by it member here ?

Are the teaching of A.T.R. member here a part of SECRET SOCIETY ????????/
Why do the member of A.T.R.here only ask question they have the answer to ????
Why do they only push certain book for people to read , What is it that they fear .
How can one prove the History of the member of the A.T.R. here , Where can this IN-FOR-MATION BE FOUND . Or is this some thing new that made up ???

Do the member of the A.T.R. here have the original teaching of Said A.T.R. IF so where can they be found . Also how many time have their teaching been REVISE / RENEW And Why And By Whom .
Does the God he / she of A.T.R. member here make MISTAKES ???

The Old Testament can be classified and even proven to be an A.T.R. so can I answer a few of your questions and you can let me know if you would like for me to continue or was you looking for someone else of a different affiliation and belief then my own to answer you questions?

What the name of their A.T.R. God he / she ?
YH, YHVH, Atum, Creator, Elohim, Allah, due to the fact that my GOD existed before time HE is known by many names because HE has passed through many a people. HE can be recognized through a study of HIS history and doctrinal belief system.
Does their God he / she speak to them ?
My GOD use to Speak directly to us but it scared us so much that we made a pact with our GOD to not hear HIM Speak anymore.

Ex:20:19: And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

I assume when GOD Spoke from the Great Mist it scared a lot of people and probably some got consumed by HIS Being and some had heart attacks etc…. Which caused the people to develop a new method of communicating with GOD. This new method that was agreed upon between GOD and the people was the whole bringing fourth of a “Prophet”.

Deu 18:
13: Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14: For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15: The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

As you can see, for my faith, most of your questions can be answered simply by studying the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures, nothing has to be made up or invented on the fly. Would you like for me to continue?

Hotep

Music Producer said:
The Old Testament can be classified and even proven to be an A.T.R. so can I answer a few of your questions and you can let me know if you would like for me to continue or was you looking for someone else of a different affiliation and belief then my own to answer you questions?

YH, YHVH, Atum, Creator, Elohim, Allah, due to the fact that my GOD existed before time HE is known by many names because HE has passed through many a people. HE can be recognized through a study of HIS history and doctrinal belief system.

My GOD use to Speak directly to us but it scared us so much that we made a pact with our GOD to not hear HIM Speak anymore.

Ex:20:19: And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

I assume when GOD Spoke from the Great Mist it scared a lot of people and probably some got consumed by HIS Being and some had heart attacks etc…. Which caused the people to develop a new method of communicating with GOD. This new method that was agreed upon between GOD and the people was the whole bringing fourth of a “Prophet”.

Deu 18:
13: Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14: For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15: The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

As you can see, for my faith, most of your questions can be answered simply by studying the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures, nothing has to be made up or invented on the fly. Would you like for me to continue?

Sure why not , Being the A.T.R. member here are Afraid to answer them . Just goes to show you they will Challenge other belief ,

People Of other Faith / Belief Etc etc should use these question and some of there own to question the member of A.T.R. HERE .. stop Leting Them Questioning You About Your Faith / Belief . Put Them To The Test . And see if they are full of it or not . Stop leting them lay that white man B.S. on you . Tell them you already know about the white man , Lets deal with what you say is the truth . Then began to question them about there belief / culture / teaching / and let not forget their God . Stop playing there game .

I like playing their game just as I do with servants of Jesus because maybe one day they will realize when their religion fails to standup in a debate because of it’s poor construction, they will realize there can be no real or true GOD in it. All through the Old Testament one of our greatest threats was our weakness to invent and fall to, worship false religions that was most likely created by one of our own. That continues to be the case today.

How does the A.T.R. God she / she communicate with them ?
In the history of the Old Testament GOD did talk directly to us but as we made a pact with GOD to not hear HIS Voice GOD raised the Prophet in whom GOD now Spoke through. Today GOD is hiding HIS Face and what we are left with is the Words that were written by these Prophets.

Deut:31:17: Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day. Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

Until GOD stops hiding HIS Face we are left with concentrating on and deciphering the Words that were written by the Prophet as GOD. It is those writings that will help us re-establish our relationship with GOD and find HIM. The Specific Word of GOD written by a Prophet as GOD can be discovered as declaring “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or any passage that shows and or suggests the Words were actually Spoken with the Divine Breath of GOD. This applies to books that were written in the days when man had a natural fear and respect of GOD.
GOD communicates with us today through us meditating on HIS Word.

Does the A.T.R. God he / she answer their prayer ?
GOD examines the prayer fist to see if it is worthy of answering. From our point of view the prayer may be good and glorious but from GODs point of view, which is ALL; the result of fulfilling the pray could cause more death and lost in a future we are unable to see.

Does the A.T.R. help white people , if not why not ?
Yes, we all started out as Negroid.

Is the A.T.R. God he / she a races God ?
No, we all started out as Negroid.

Do the A.T.R. speak to the dead, And how is this done ?
We use to practice this as you can see in this passage, but we learned that truly calling up a spirit causes that spirit to be agitated. How would you feel if you were in a setting of bliss, pure love, ecstasy and every setting of beauty and absolute spiritual knowledge and all of a sudden you are ripped from that setting to answer some questions or to be exploited? I don’t know about you but I would be pretty pissed off at the people or person that ripped me out of that setting.

1Sam:28:15: And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

You will need to read more of the information around this passage to understand but Samuel is being summand from the dead or his spirit is being questioned. As you can see he speaks with agitation for being disrupted from what ever place he was. Due to the fact that African Americans have no idea who or what spirit they are summoning, they have no idea what they are getting into. You keep knocking on deaths door long enough and eventually someone or something is going to answer. Only a fool believes they can exploit a spirit. That’s the only reason one would call something up that they believe can see the future, is to exploit it.

I will continue later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back