The Front Porch : Questions / Comments About Premium Membership

Hello Sister Deepy !!! YES YES YES ... i did receive your very GENEROUS CONTRIBUTION !!!! You are one of our greatest contributors in the Family and i'm hoping that it will be the last time, for a long time, that you have to give again, in order for our community to survive. We, the Moderators and myself, have been working on a solution to insure that our community remains ... more details coming soon.

Thank you very much Sister Deepy, and i do apologize for not responding any sooner. I'm still not at home and am having to wait for my son to tell me what's happening, between his being in school full time and working full time.

Thank You So Much Sister Deepy !!!!

:heart:

Destee

Yes!!!

I wanna say hello to everybody here!I just wish and hope that we can be a great family,sharing love and good time!Often there will be striving or injury but it doesn't matter;love is above that!
I wanna say thank U to destee for this!
I'm 19years old in an american school!I'm in upper six,so I'll have to prepare myself for the TOEFL!
Please,apart from "voice chat",is there something else where we can write ('cuz my microphone is "dead")!
Peace and love for everybody :sand:

Sister Destee

I been getting booted out alot lately.. meaning if I'm just reading or it takes me a minute to respond I get timed out...

then I look and I'm still logged in but not really and then I have to log in again...

could be cause i'm at (work shssssssssss .. ) but it's been happening all the time..........

is any of this due to the recent changes?

I been getting booted out alot lately.. meaning if I'm just reading or it takes me a minute to respond I get timed out...

then I look and I'm still logged in but not really and then I have to log in again...

could be cause i'm at (work shssssssssss .. ) but it's been happening all the time..........

is any of this due to the recent changes?

Sister Miss Lady ... our recent upgrades shouldn't be causing you this problem.

You want to be sure that you mark the box that says ... REMEMBER ME ... when logging in (see image below).

loggedin.jpg

That should keep you logged in, until you log out.

If you do this, and still have problems, let us know.

(I'm thinking too, maybe at work, they don't let you add cookies to the machine, which is what is needed to remain logged in).

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back