question

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by LibertyLady, Nov 20, 2003.

1. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Dear desthee a while ago i told you i wanted to send you some money over a letter to dj.....to support you with the contrabution ,i have tought it over and i think its not a good idea because ,i have done this 3 times and than i heard that the money was missing......
    I still want to support Desthee but i dont want to send my bank acount over the internet ,is there a possibility that i can call Youre office to give it to someone at youre office....and to give them my bankaccount so that they can take away the contribution of of my acount....and that once you have it you can send me like a little paper like Where it says that for example 7 $ will be taken each mond off bank account libertylady for destheePoetrycommunity (in that case my real name and stuff)

So is there a nummber?,and can you give it to me my Phone has a card now and i can call the office now...and i have my banknumber with me and stuff..
    but another time is fine to..when you send me the number here.

Ps :and can you tell Djrjb that i will send some music but he has to be patient,:smile:

thanks Much love :heart:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Sister LibertyLady ... you are so sweet, thank you. Yes, i remember you asking me to tell you where to send your bank information so i could automatically deduct whatever amount you authorized. I haven't responded to that email because i don't think it's the best way to do this, and i'm so moved by your willingness and determination to help, all the way from Holland! I know too that you join us from an Internet Cafe, where you must pay for every minute you spend here, and you have spent many hours. This is all so heartwarming, thank you Sister.

Sister, i'd not suggest that you give anyone direct access to your bank account, including me. There are too many other ways to move money from one place to another. Do you have things like "money orders" or "cashier's checks" in Holland? It's like you give the bank the $7.00 and they give you a money order or cashier's check for that same amount. You can then just mail the money order to me. It may cost 50 cents to a dollar, but then you don't have to give anyone access to your bank account.

What do you think of this Sister LibertyLady?

By the way, my phone number is (251) 341-0560 and you're welcome to call me anytime.

Thanks for your willingness to help. It means more than you know.

:heart:

Destee

3. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Dear desthee...

I,m not so good in writing cheque,s and stuf ,every mond amnasty ,greenpeace,and stop aids ,nature monuments, they write of some money from my bankacount, in that way i know i dont send it wrong ,
    i know its always a risk,but i,m willing to take that,besides it is more expensive to fist change the money and than book it over or send in checks cause i already ask my bank....
    i get this paper every mond that shows how much is been taken from my bankaccount so in that way i always can see if there is anything....

and yes i want to support you all the way from holland because only lord knows how much inportent this side is to me (and others)
    like i said before ,here i can share my ,thoughts,emotions,visions,feelings,apinions,creative expressions,trough Poetry with people over the world.....
    besides that
    i feld loved on loney moments,
    and i learn from descussions and other Poets and people...
    I remember two years ago i came in desthee,s chatroom,for the first time and someone said..
    " she did a good job"
    well lets say.....:smile: "god did.......a good Job"....to bring me here and to explore the gift of writing poetry (i hope)
    Cause he placed a seed in you........
    and when its good it grows......

"Destee Tree"...

Bless you.....

Ps.so can i give someone my bankacount?
    and remember the plan is that" you" can write it af from my bank acount....
    in that way it will go faster......So the only person that can get screwed is me not you....... :hammer:
    if this is realy not a possibility......than i will have to go to a bank in the city and change the money each mond and than send it to desthee bankacount....but that will take more time...
    but i can not send enything over the internet...........i dont trust it for a cent or Dollar Bill lololol Dollar Bill (did you know that Bill means but in dutch)

Love L

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Sister LibertyLady, have you ever heard the term, "it is the thought that counts?" As i think on you, your very sweet, generous, determined, willing Spirit to contribute money to help support this community, that phrase comes to mind. I don't think i've been blessed with a more perfect time to apply this phrase. Never before has a thought been so fulfilling, able to make me know that if there was any reasonable way possible, the thought would be made reality, with a complete and willing heart. Actually, the manifestation of the thought has already taken place, in our Spirits. Thank You Sister.

Sister LibertyLady, because you are so determined to help, and your Sister does need the help, i've come up with a great idea! :)

How about you take the $7.00 a month, put it in a jar, and save it for me, until we meet. When we meet, hand me the money directly. How about that?

It's very exciting to have our first financial contributor to the community, from outside of the United States. Sister LibertyLady, from Holland!!! I want this Holland contribution as it marks a very historical point in our community's growth! Sooo ... when we meet, have it ready, or there's gonna be problems! :wink:

I will mark you as a $$ SUPPORTER $$ because never has anyone been so openly determined to overcome whatever obstacles facing them, to make a financial contribution ... from so far away. You are such a blessing.

I know we will meet because we have that "hook-up thang" we've been planning! You know what i'm talking about ... right? :)

I Love You Sister LibertyLady !!!

Let me know what you think of this.

Destee

5. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hook up thang??????????? you mean with my father?

if that is what you mean i can not intoduce you to him (you know what i mean).

i will find another way to send the money .......

but i,m not going to save it untill i can give it to you in person.....
    tommorow i might be dead you knever know when youre time is over..and than it gets in the wrong hands......

its verry nice that you say that the thought counts and i believe you...
    and that is a nice feeling......
    cause some people doubt my intentions as far as supporting and sending love
    untill this day..

Much love :heart:Liberty

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Sister LibertyLady ... i was sorta kinda kidding about the hook up thing ... i'm sorry.

Again, i admire your tenacity and look forward to receiving your contribution. Whenever you're able, let it be no rush, you can mail your contribution to the following address:

Destee
    P. O. Box 180512
    Mobile, AL 36618

I'm more than willing to wait until we meet. I'm hopeful that this will occur Sister LibertyLady.

Thank you again.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691
    Sister LibertyLady ... i've made a mistake.

Those Family Members who have $$ SUPPORTER $$ listed under their names, have contributed financially to this community. They don't get any extra privileges as a result of giving. All they get, basically, is this one distinction, and it's not fair to them, if i give it to those who have not contributed financially.

See how real this all is ??!!!! I mean, i've gotten all caught up in your most sincere effort to give to this community ... as i've said, i'm counting it already ... sight unseen!!! :) I Love You Sister LibertyLady. Thank You.

To be fair to those who have given, i can't add folk to this list, if they haven't given. It devalues the $$ SUPPORTER $$ symbol.

It's my mistake, and i'm so sorry. I was unwrapping your gift, holding it, embracing it, loving it, counting it, thanking you for it, putting it in the bank, and done spent it chile ... and it aint even got here yet! :)

My most sincere apologies for this "back and forth."

I Love You Sister LibertyLady !!!!!

Destee

8. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    LOOOOOOOOOllll aww man and you go :geek: and i go :geek: and you go :geek: and i go :geek: ..............lol

:kiss: its ok i dont have to have a name or sumthing......
    as long as i know that you reseaved it....that is a blessing....

and hey and about my dad .....i would have introduced him......but i know that you deserve much more better...(not that he is bad or sumthing,its just that he LOves woman to much)
    .Buttta .. butta...but aa.......hihhhi if i peep into a nice brotha around youre age...and who is Planning to move to tha states...........i will take some Peep shots of him (cause i make Portait pictures of people) and send it to tha topic Nice single brotha,s lol.....

But you know i know that god will bring to you a nice fine man......

..Cause youre fine..........woman!

Much Love :heart:Liberto

9. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOllll:heart;

i mean LIberty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said Liberto.............................

Awwww i,m falling from my chair :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry:

10. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    hi :heart:

well i just post it ..destee..

look out for it ...

i hope that no one will catch it on the way to you...

cause than it this person will be like ...

look what i found :deal: my lucky day... :spinstar:

and i will be like :censored: thats 50 icecreams...or 20 pots of beans....

Lovelibertylady:heart: