Black People Politics : Question - why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders

I have a question for you all. I am wondering why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders when way back in the 60s he stood side by side and was even arrested for fighting for your rights where Hillary never did that for you. I wish that Obama could run for a third term. I think he has done a good job despite having to fight hand, tooth and nail against the Senate and Congress. I don't agree with everything he has done and him not releasing Leonard Peltier (a Native American Prisoner of War for the last 40 years) really pissed me off. I am just wondering why Hillary over Bernie?

GREETINGS...

TO BE HONEST.....I LOST ALL FAITH IN THE WHOLE VOTING PROCESS DURING THE BUSH PRESIDENTIAL RUN OF 2000.....

I LEARNED THAT IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THESE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED....AND THE NEWS PROPAGANDISTS ARE SELLING US FALSEHOODS ABOUT THE BLACK VOTE......

IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME THAT OUR VOTES COUNT FOR ANYTHING......CONSIDERING THAT " YOUR PPL " STILL HAVENT DONE RIGHT BY US.....NOT WHEN WE WERE " ALLOWED " TO VOTE , AND NOT WHEN BUSH RENEWED OUR " RIGHT " TO VOTE FOR ANOTHER 25 YEARS......(i say your ppl in reflection of you saying "your rights")

I DIDNT UNDERSTAND OBAMA RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT RIGHT AFTER BECOMING A SENATOR.....I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS REALLY ABOUT , OR WHAT HIS POLICIES WERE....(i voted for cynthia mckinney btw)

ALL IVE SEEN....IS HES BEEN PRESIDENTIAL , AND TAKING UP WAY TOO MUCH TIME DEFENDING EVERY ACCUSATION THE PRESS THROWS AT HIM.....(the same way you are throwing us this very misleading question)....WHILE SO MANY OF US REJOICE A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.....(playing his role in my opinion)

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.....OBAMA IS THE BIGGEST PACIFIER AMERIKKKA HAS SHOVED IN OUR FACES......AND HOLLYWOOD PREPARED US FOR HIM WITH TV SHOWS LIKE 24 ....

THIS IS WHY I SAY TRUMP IS JUST ANOTHER ROSS PEROT OR SANDRA PALIN....SOMEONE TO MAKE A HUGE AMOUNT OF NOISE FOR MISDIRECTION PURPOSES....

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS.....WHO SAYS BLACKS ARE TURNING AWAY FROM BERNIE SANDERS FOR CLINTON ??

WHO SAYS BLACKS ARE GIVING A DAM ABOUT EITHER ONE OF EM ??

@ WARRIOR

Yeah especially after I learned how the electoral collage worked...

Peace!

I'm with you. I completely understand where the brothas are coming from. However, I believe, as you do, that we should vote to keep Republicans out of the White House, especially when the Republicans control both branches of the U.S. Congress.

We shouldn't have to worry about the demagogue gaining access to the White House, but neither did we worry about the invaders coming to shores of the Motherland, until it was too late ... Peace In my brother friend.

My concern isn't who is going to be the Democratic Nominee, Hillary or Sanders. What concerns me is if there is a Republican in the White House and Republicans control both branches of the U.S. Congress. "Tea Party" Republicans control the House and Senate. With a Republican president, they could pass any crazy law or repeal any laws already passed. I really do think you guys should consider that over your feelings against Hillary or the voting process or white people. This is very serious...and it doesn't seem, from the comments posted, that people understand how serious this is. I could be mistaken...but that's just my take on the comments posted in this thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back