Black Spirituality Religion : Question ; What Is Truth ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Zacharias, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    What Is Truth ?

2. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    "The All" is the truth. Everything else is just a piece of the truth.

3. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Can truth actually be defined?

There are words and thoughts in which we can compare and ''weigh'' against other words and thoughts..........

:thinking:

Maybe ''Truth'' can best be defined by what it isn't.

:)

I must save that one

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Our ancestors said that if you want an answer to a question, the question must be properly formed. Your question was not properly formed. When you ask "what is Truth?"...we must consider the various degrees of that question and answer. Are you speaking of a Personal Truth?...A Universal Truth?...A Spiritual Truth? ... A Perceptional Truth? Exactly what is it that you seek to illicit from our people to appease the level of your question?

5. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Laughing

Being you have your OWN AGENDA about the meaning of '' Truth ''rather it's [ Personal Truth?...A Universal Truth?...A Spiritual Truth? Etc Etc ... ] Everyone Else '' Truth'' Would be wrong according to you . You may speak for a few people Here , But you don't speak for All Nubian People Nor do you speak for the ancestors.. Remember that . You have a veryyyyyyy bad Habit thinking you can tell people What they Should / Say / Know / Who / What / Where / When / Why / How ..But the buck stop here . I care-less what your though's are on Personal Truth?...A Universal Truth?...A Spiritual Truth? ... Or anything for that matter . Now if you want to post your Ideal of what '' Truth '' is go ahead that your right . Now go away little fellow .

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    "I tried to ignore the things that I knew, only to find that truth will beat the hell out of you." Keita Kenyatta
    -----------------------------------------------
    So when we have made the Divine Truth Known and it is not received, then it is Time to Turn away, because our Task has been completed with them we share Divine Truth with. (osiris)
    ------------------------------------------------
    We must never pick a fight just for the fight of it, always let it be in the company of the Divine Truth, Sharing it I mean. (osiris)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. (Isis/Osiris)

"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!

Truth is Final (Mumia)

Beloved Mwkg Keita, remain firm and brave when sharing the Divine Truth.

:qqb023: :SuN030: :SuN030:

7. Enensa Aunghk

Enensa Aunghk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello all,

I would like to ask our brother Zacharias, why do you attack Keita so?
    He is only attempting to answer your question. I do not see, within his post, how what he has said denotes a particular agenda.

The reason for this is that the question which you asked has been asked several thousand times before, with many different lines of discussion, so we must be clear about what we are saying.

It you make a statement on this post, I would like to learn from you, so please provide either some evidence, a line of reasoning or method of meditation, or some means of verifying what you have posted.

This is what I mean:

In today's world we think of truth in this way: If I ask you did you go to work or not, if you went to work, you woudl say, yes.

This is factual information.

However when it comes to the hardest questions about life,
    factual information does not get it.

I have heard it explained to me like this, that Truth deals with the form and function of a thing or event, and way in which it is made. This requires not only knowledge of a particular thing, but also THE WHOLE OF WHICH IT IS A PART. In today's world when you ask about truth, and you relay factual information, you are not dealing with the whole picture. You are dealing with fragments, dealing with things from a narrow perspective.

For example take the classic western syllogism

Socrates is a man
    All men are mortal
    therefore socrates is mortal

If you inspect the premise 'man' you will find that, if you look at woman/man from a wholistic perspective, (as Divine Beings, I'm talking about both men and women, with spiritual faculties which survive the expiration of an earthly vehicle) and in the context of the rest of the Universe, you will reason further and find that the last statement is incorrect.

Truth requires a view of the whole, being able to "see" how things related to each other, the function which a thing or event serves in relation to the whole.

You know that in humanity there are two sexes. You have the male, and the female. If you look at the female/male as two aspects of a unit, or two different ends of the same magnet, you see how they fit together. Then it starts to make sense why men (in relation to women) secrete more adrenaline, make more testosterone, have a higher body temperature, excel at certain tasks, etc. You would begin to understand why women are more receptive to states of consciousness which allow them to contact spiritual planes, why they have cooler bodies (in relation to men in general), why women's brains tend to utilize certain functions differently than men's, etc.
    Then you can begin to reason from solid premises. But remember you must always test the things you arrive at by reasoning. "To know truth you must live it" is how our ancestors said it.

I hope this was a good contribution to this thread.

8. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    :tennis:Hello and Welcome Enensa_Aunghk. T'was great reading your perspective!

:qqb003:

9. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Enensa Aunghk

LOLOLOLOLOL Thank you for you answer Ok . As far as Keita if you agree with what he POST'S hey thats your thing .

10. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Wow! After all I've discussed with you concerning personal attacks, you still insist on violating our rules. Its so easy to point a finger at others, but we totally disregard the three fingers pointing right back at us. smh

:11900: