Question to the Brothers

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Do you think it is difficult for Black Men to talk about our sisters because all of us have varying degrees of opinions about sisters?

Some Black Men will tell you Black women are heaven and some brothers will say they are hell.

The intriguing of all of this is that we will sometimes come the aforementioned two conclusions after dating the same type of Black Woman or the same one.

Feel free to post anything...

I have to admit, that when hearing Brothers, not unlike yourself, speak of Black women, it almost seems as if we are talking about 2 totally different creatures sometimes.

The exceptions to the rule (such as my mother, the awesome Sisters here, and a precious few that I have had the honor of meeting and knowing) notwithstanding, I am sincerely ashamed to say that my experiences with them have not been very good overall. :(

However, in honor of my mother (RIP), and out of respect for the few wonderful Sisters that I know, and not to mention my spirituality and culture, I will have to keep trying, and if things don't work out the way I would like........Well, I guess there's always next lifetime.

It's a good thing that I believe in reincarnation!! :D

PEACE

I'm a sister, so I hope I don't get into trouble here but have any of you men ever considered a matchmaking service? I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. My friend and I were kicking the idea around the other day of starting one. She wants to do it as a way to meet men but I want to do it as a business. Could I get some feedback?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back