Black Spirituality Religion : Question from my friend.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Shadey, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Peace fam I have a friend that needs alittle help. She said she has been having foreshadowing dreams lately and that they happen in real life. She said she felt that she was there and can control them and can even see the people. She said she has been feeling different lately. Can you explain to her what's going on with her? I will link her to the thread so she can see it. I know whats going on but ya'll have alot more knowledge on this and will be able to provide deeper answers.

Thanks

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Shadey- hopefully your friend will join the community as well. We won't bite! Well...I can only speak for myself here.

It's possible Bro. Shadey she is entering into a new cycle or stage. Certain Females especially have a cycle of "awakening" that might be within their matrilineal line, passed down from Mother to daughter.

If it's not from the entering into a new cycle it's from the change in diet, the use of unique spices in foods, herbs etc., these things can also trigger those types of dreams but only if the diet was poor previously and was blocking the third eye.

But some might say it's due to the times at hand. This is also a great possibility.
    The best thing she can do is start writing those dreams down as clearly as possible and use the dream technique that's posted in the last post on the "dreams and astral projection" thread.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,127

Uh, you would have to state a dream

4. Neb Akhu Ra

Neb Akhu Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    Hetep!

In my understanding dreams come from the Unconscious Mind. Understanding the Collective Unconscious concept and how it relate to Soul, ie. the Collective Unconscious Mind of Afreekan People is the Mind of God their Original Ancestor NaNa Onyankopon, the dreams of Sun People are actually the Mind of God revealing truths, in the language of symbols and types, to the personality of the Individual. These truths can be of relevance individually, communally or universally. If the truths are of an individual nature, the person is tapping into spiritual energies at this time, either due to some exertion on their part or ancestral influence, and as such is receiving inspiration to guide their individual life. This may be in preparation for an impending conflict, loss or success. If these truths have a communal or universal application, then such is due to the indivdual being chosen as an aid in the evolving, khepru, of the creation towards its final goal. This latter part is especuially strong and plentiful at this time as the Awalin, The Ancient Ones, Ascended Masters, Nebu are returning to guide the Sun People and equip them with their hekau, word of power, which they need in the final sublimation of Seth.
    Hope this helps.

Hetep