Black Spirituality Religion : Question For You < GP >

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Oct 27, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Can You Explain What Does The Word '' Create '' Really Mean ?
    How Many Stages Of Creation Are They , And What Is The First Stage ?

2. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    bara, to be created, or to make something from excisting materials s for how many stages there are to creation :) depends on what your creating doesnt it? Now, if you want to play, do it nicely and ask direct questions. Example: How many stages of creating the EARTH are there? See? :teach:

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4

Can You Explain What Does The Word '' Create '' Really Mean ?
    How Many Stages Of Creation Are They , And What Is The First Stage ?
    Stop Side Steping The Question Ok , If You Can't Answer The Question Say So . Don't Tell Me How To Ask Them . Its Ether You Know The Answer Or You Don't Its That Simple . Its Know Shame Not Knowing . Or Could It Be You Fear Loseing Face In Front Of You Buddy Here .
    P,s You Think You Say Something Smart By Asking The Question What Shape Is God . Waiting Until You Read My Answer . LaughingBigTime
    The Real Question Hasn't Go Up Yet . But After You Answer The Above Question , Just Remember You The Want Direct Question Yes So I'll Expect At Direct Answer Ok .

4. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Here Your Question Now Direct Answers Only

< GP > Can You Explain These Verse And Tell Me Who It Is Speaking Of .
    Genesis 24 ; 3 < In Aramic / Hebrew And I Quote , And I will make you make a < Shewbah > '' Oath '' ( a vow ) by Yahuwa Elohe , of the skies and Elohe of the Planet Earth that you should < Lo > '' Not '' < Lawqakh > '' Take a
    < Ishshaw > '' Confidante Wife '' for my < Bane > '' Son '' Isaac of the < Bath > '' Daughter of the Canaanites < Qehreb > Among whom I < Yawshab > Live ..
    Genesis 28 ; 1 , And I Quote , And Issac called Jacob and blessed him and appointed him and said to him , you will not take a confidante wife of the daughter of Canaan '' lowlanders ''
    Genesis 28 ;6 , And I Quote , When Esau saw for himself that Isaac had
    < Bawrak > '' Blessed ' Jacob and sent him to the plains of Aram to take for himself a < Ishshaw > '' Confidante Wife ' from there and that as he < Bawrak > Blessed '' him , he gave him < Tsawwaw > '' Command '' saying ; You are not to
    < Lawqakh > '' Take a < Ishshaw > '' Female Living Being ' from the < Bath > Daughters ' Of Canaan . :horse:

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

Why are you Runing From This Question ?????????

6. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Running?? LOLOL Not at all, I have to wait until monday morning to hire a translator to undersatnd that gibberish.

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    You Know Something Your Waste My Time Here

You Don't Have To Wait For Monday LQQk Up The Verse In Your Bible . That If You Know How To Read , Everyone Know's They're Thousand Of Verse Of The Bible , Stop All The Ex- cuse . ( Genesis 24 ; 3 .... Genesis 28 ; 1 ... Genesis 28 ;26 ) . All I'm Asking You Is What Are These Verse Saying , And Who Are These Canaanite . And Are You Following These Laws . Yes Or No .If Your Afraid To Answer The Question Its Cool , It NoBigThing .

8. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    wife just gave birth to triplets!!!!!!!! Been kinda busy :car: promise to look you up after the babies sleep all night :) Peace Brother

9. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Brother Issa,
    I am well aware of who the canaanites
    are, even YOU could be considered one, after all, no ones blood is REALLY pure. May i suggest before you go trashing who you think are white people only, you look deep in your familys well and see where the white blood that is flowing through your veins came from. YOU yourself stated in a past post that your carmel. Intesesting.
    As for creation, each stage took 7000 years to complete,and no i dont follow the law as im under grace.

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Stop Side Steping The Question

Here Your Question Now Direct Answers Only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

< GP > Can You Explain These Verse And Tell Me Who It Is Speaking Of .
    Genesis 24 ; 3 < In Aramic / Hebrew And I Quote , And I will make you make a < Shewbah > '' Oath '' ( a vow ) by Yahuwa Elohe , of the skies and Elohe of the Planet Earth that you should < Lo > '' Not '' < Lawqakh > '' Take a
    < Ishshaw > '' Confidante Wife '' for my < Bane > '' Son '' Isaac of the < Bath > '' Daughter of the Canaanites < Qehreb > Among whom I < Yawshab > Live ..
    Genesis 28 ; 1 , And I Quote , And Issac called Jacob and blessed him and appointed him and said to him , you will not take a confidante wife of the daughter of Canaan '' lowlanders ''
    Genesis 28 ;6 , And I Quote , When Esau saw for himself that Isaac had
    < Bawrak > '' Blessed ' Jacob and sent him to the plains of Aram to take for himself a < Ishshaw > '' Confidante Wife ' from there and that as he < Bawrak > Blessed '' him , he gave him < Tsawwaw > '' Command '' saying ; You are not to
    < Lawqakh > '' Take a < Ishshaw > '' Female Living Being ' from the < Bath > Daughters ' Of Canaan

If You Going To Answer ... Answer It Ok Or Let It Go . You Silly Tricknowledge Don't Get It With . If You Belief In The Scripture As You Say Are YouObeying The Laws Yes Or No .