African Traditional Religion : Question for those that follow a Kemetic practice

i don't think it says that....

It doesnt say that say, you can not take the experience of nother person and make it your own because you did not experience it.
I wrote that becuse ONE MUST NOT BELIEVE MY INTERPRETATION, ONE MUST INTERPRET FOR THIER OWN UNDERSTANDING.
You can't explain metu neter to me and expect me to take your word for it and do NO research or experience of my own.

It doesnt say that say, you can not take the experience of nother person and make it your own because you did not experience it.
I wrote that becuse ONE MUST NOT BELIEVE MY INTERPRETATION, ONE MUST INTERPRET FOR THIER OWN UNDERSTANDING.
You can't explain metu neter to me and expect me to take your word for it and do NO research or experience of my own.
:qqb009: you ever try decaf?

i do my own thing. there is a hesp but i don't really fit in.
i have read and studied but i don't remember most it it. i have trouble memorizing stuff.
that's why i can't really deal with people who have all the writing memorized.
there is a lot of people who have it down chapter and verse and they always trying to 'gotcha'. so i stay away.

there are usually rituals around the solstice and the equinox.

i have some things happen but it's on the border line. can't be sure if somebody is talking or not.

no sacrifices.

i got into it when i thought i was going to die and i needed some information or plan.
then i did not die and now i'm still here wondering why.

in todays world nobody trying to hear anything that an old person got to say so i have no role.

in any case, you should read the books.

I've come to know how you feel. Though my spiritual paradigm is different, I get your aggrivation with people who memorize and feeling like they're out to getcha. Lots of those in my paradigm like that do tend to do this. Thank you for your input. I will strive to appear less like the type to getcha and be more like the type to help. Thank you, brother.