Black Spirituality Religion : Question For The Muslims Here

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Sep 17, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Why ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ) Shouldn't Be Call God ?

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ) Shouldn't Be Call God

The Word '' God '' Among '' English '' - Speaking People Is Considered To Be The Name ForThe '' Supreme Being '' In The Universe , Yet According To The English Dictionary / Websters , A '' Being '' Is '' Any Living Thing Or Person . '' Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , Is Definitely More Than Just A '' Thing '' Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , Can Neither Be A '' Supreme Person , ''' For A Person Is Identified By A Physical Body . Those Who Believe That The Creator Took Shape In A Body Must Also Believe That Scientists , Mere Men , Have Complete Knowledge Of The Nature Of The Universe And The Answer To The Final - Why ( Why / Is Why , Why ? ) This Is Plain Stupidity . This Is To Say That Since The Scientist , Through ReSearch And Experimentation , Has Learned The Human Body As Far As Knowing The Number Of Bones And Cells And Heartbeats Per Minute And The Composition Of The Brain , Etc . One Would Say That Things Which Seem Wonderous And Unexplainable Are Now Brought Down To A Level Of Explaination . Therefore One Would Be Inclined To Assume That They [ Scientists ] Have Complete Knowledge Of These Thing , More So Than And Other Individual . Yet , That Scientist ( Man ) Has Blood . If Exposed To TheDegree Of Heat , His Blood Would Boil And Therefore Immobbilize His Body . If Exposed To Extreme Pain , It May Become Too Unbearable For His Senses And The Body May Become Dead To All Sensation - Whether It Is A State Of Shock Or Death . Not Only Are These Things Evidence Of The Impossiblity Of The Creator Being A '' Person '' . But A Person Could Be Stabbed Or Shot , Or Run Over ; In Short , A Person Could Be Woulded Or Killed . So You See , No Man Has The Final Answer , And The Idea Of The Creator Of All Having A Flesh And Bone Body Is Perfectly Ridiculous ; How Can He HaveCreated The Extreme Heat Or The Sun Without It Destroying Him In The Process ? THINK ABOUT THAT ! The Belief That ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ) , Or The Creator Of All Life , Can Do Anything Is Also Incorrect . There Is One Thing That The Creator Cannot Do . That May Sound Very Strange , But That One Thing Is ; The Ability To Regress . ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ) Cannot Become Less Than Himself , Otherwise He Would No Longer Be ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ) . Man Is The Image And The Likeness Of ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ) Without The Divine Qualities . If Anything Was Taken Out Of The All , It Would No Longer Be The All ; Something [ That Which Was Removed ] .. Would Be Missing . Let Us Take A LQQk At A Word , E.G. Pear . Change The Small ''' p '' To A Capital '' P'' This Does Not Change The Meaning Of The Word , Or Give It Any Divine Qualities , Or Make It An Object Of Worship ... The Same Goes For The Word '' god '' . The Word ''' god '' With A Lower Case '' g '' Is The Exact Same Word With A Upper Case '' G'' A '' '' G '' Is Still A '' g '' And A God Is Still A god , Which Is Still Polytheism . If Your Believe That Your Creator Is All Powerful . And Nothing Can Be Comared To Him , Why Do You Insist Upon Calling Him By A Name That Could Be Applied To Anything ; Man And / Or Woman And / Or Animal And / Or Object ? Don't Stay Ignorant All Of Your Life ; Wakeup To The Truth , Instead Of Settling For Lies .
    No Equivalent To Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala
    It Is Obvious That MOST '' Moslems / Muslims '' Have Accepted The Fallacy That
    '' God '' Is The English '' Equivalent '' Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala . There Is No Such Things As An Equivalent To Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala !!!! Take A Good LQQk At Your Quran !
    Holy Quran 112 ; 1 - 4 And I Quote ; 1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; 2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; 3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; 4. And there is none like unto Him.
    Furthermore , We Know This To Be A Fallacy Because Of The Fact That Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , The Name Of The ''' ONE WHO GIVES US LIFE '' Is The Same In All Language . This Word Cannot , And Need Not , Be Translated . '' The Breath Of Life '' Is The Same In Any Language . Our Very Breath Tells Us Who We Should Give Thanks To , Simply Because With Every Breath We Involuntarily Say
    '' Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala '' The Name Of '' HE WHO GIVES LIFE ''
    Holy Quran 2 ; 163 And I Quote ; 163. And your Allah is One Allah. There is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
    A - Life Ilah - Nothing
    No Creator Except Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ; Muhammad Is An Apostle Of
    Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , And Muhammad Ahmad , The Guide , Is The Successor Of The Prophet Muhammad ( Peace And Blessing Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Be Upon Him ) . A New Born Bears Witness To Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala . Listen To Him / Her Cry ; ALLAH !! '' A '' Is The Pre-sense Of The Life Giver . '' LLAH '' Came About When Man Began To Doubt , And Question , And Cast Suggestions As To Partner , And Trinties , And Just Out And Out Polytheism ; Even To The Point Of Worshipping Speechless , Motionless . Powerless Images , Or Sometime Even Dead People .
    Holy Quran 13 ; 16 And I Quote ; Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "(It is) Allah." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?" Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "(Allah) is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible."
    They Would Worship Just About Anything Other Than The Oneness Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ( The Creator And '' LLAH '' Because APart Of The Word .
    John 1 ; 1 In Arabic Bible And I Quote ;
    The Word . And The Word Was The Beginning In
    Allah , The Word Was And Allah With Was
    Food For Thought At One Time We Use To Read From Left To Right And Not Right To Left < Smile >
    Kalimat
    No Creator Except Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ; Muhammad Is An Apostle Of
    Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , And Muhammad Ahmad , The Guide , Is The Successor Of The Prophet Muhammad ( Peace And Blessing Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Be Upon Him )
    The Name ; Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , Surpasses All Other Name For The Creator , In As Far As Both Meaning And Origin Are Concerned . GOD - Is Composed Of The Initials Of Three ( 3 ) Words ; Which Celebrate Human Attributes Only .
    1 . Gumar - Meaning Wisdom
    2 . Oz ( or UZ ) - Meaning Strength
    3 . Dabar - Meaning Beauty
    The Word '' god '' Was Put Together By The Greek , Who Applied The Attributes To The Twenty Four ( 24 ) Scientists ; Whom They Called ''' gods ''' And Who Were All Nubians . In The Greek Language , God - Theos , ( eos ) Means '' Worshipped '' The Ancient Greek Established Phantheons For The Worship Of These Nubians Scientist . Each Of Them Was A Master In His Own Special Branch Of Science . Later On In The Greek Culture , Their Names Were Altered And Legends And Myths Were Built Around Them ( After Altering Their Appearances Also To Pale .
    Holy Quran 2 ; 138 And I Quote . 138. (Our religion is) the Baptism of Allah. And who can baptize better than Allah. And it is He Whom we worship
    A god Or God Could Have A Goddess . There Is No Feminity Compatible Or Comparable To Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala . The Name Which OneCalls His Creator Is Far From Trivial . It Expresses The Extent Of One's OverStanding , And The Amount Of Reverence One Has Towards His Creator . The Children Of Israel Were Not Allowed To Call The Creator By His Name . The Creator Demands That We Call Him By His Name .
    Holy Quran 18 ; 57 And I Quote . 57. And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the Signs of his Lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.
    Some Of These '' gods '' Were Men , Others Were Mythical Character . Many Muslims Fail To OverStand That To The '' Christian , '' God '' Is A '' Trinity '' Which Also DeemsThem Polytheists . And When Speaking To A Christian , '' And Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Is Referred To As '' God '' Or '' God Allah '' You Too Are Gulity Of Polytheism . The Three Qualities ; Wisdom / Strength / Beauty Are Grossly Inadequate To Define One's Creator . Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ( Creator And Sustainer Of All ) Created These Qualities . He Is ;
    1 . Al Hakam - No Human Being Can Say He / She Is The Wise . TheArticle '' The Confirms The Fact That '' The '' Wise Is The Most Wise , Or The All Wise , Meaning One Who Has All Wisdom , And Control The Extent Of Learning In The Universe , In Which Man Betakes Small Amounts Of It And Calls It UnderStanding . A Man May Be Wise By Possessing Some Of This UnderStanding , But To Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Only Belongs The Title Of Al Hakam = The Wise . This In Itself Illustrates And Further Confirms How Only Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Is ''' Lord Of All The Knowledge In The Universes .
    Holy Quran 1 ; 1 - 7 And I Quote ; 1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. 2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds; 3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful; 4. Master of the Day of Judgment. 5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek. 6. Show us the straight way, 7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

And With Him ( The ) Keys ( Opener ) ( Of ) The Unseen , None Know It Except He And He Knows What Is In The Shore ( Land ) And The Sea And What Falls From And A Leaf Except He Knows It And Not A Grain In Darkness The Earth And Not Fresh And Not Or Dry Except In Clear Scripture ( From Between ) .

2 . Al Muqit The Strengther ; The One Who Bestows Strength . Not Only Is He The Bestower Of Physical Strength , But By The Mental Strength Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Bestows Upon Man . Man Is Able To Make Machines Which Are Even More Capable Than Man Himself . Therefore , Al Muqit - The Strengthener - The One Who Gives Strength , Cannot Be A Mortal , As The Word '' Oz '' Implies .
    Holy Quran 37 ; 96 And I Quore ; "But Allah has created you and your handwork!"

3 . Al Musawwir Is The Fashioner , The Master Designer Who Fashions Beauty , Man Lables Things '' Ugly '' Or ''' Beautiful '' But Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Created The Criterion , The Ultimate , And As Such He Cannot Be Classified .
    Genesis 1 ; 27 ( In Arabic Bible ) And I Quote ; So Allah Created Man In His Own Fashioning , In The Fashioning Of Allah Created He Him ; Male And Females Created He Them .
    When Man Is Choosing What He Should Call Beautiful , And What He Should Call Ugly In Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Created , What May Be Beauty To One Man Could Very Well Be Ugly To Another .
    Holy Quran 49 ; 11 And I Quote , O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.
    When We're In Danger , Or When We Want Something , We Do Not Call Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , Any Nicknames . Upon Stumbling Off A Cliff , Before We Could Ever Think Of What To Say . We're Calling Him , '' Aa '' That '' Aaa '' Was Already Explained As The Breath Of Life . So , We See The Unconscious Expression Of Seeking Assistance From A Universal Life Giver In A Universal Language . HowLong Will '' Christians '' Who Claim To Follow The Scriptures , Continue To Go Against Those Same Scripture ? No Where In The Scriptures Does It Say To Call The Life Giver '' God ''
    John 10 ; 34 - 35 In Arabic Bible And I Quote ; Jesus Answer Them , Is It Not Written In Your Law , I Said , Ye Are God's ? If He Called Them Gods , Unto Whom The Word Of Allah Came , And The Scripture Cannot Be Broken ;
    LQQking At The Original Script , Arabic , '' One See That The Sole Reason For Confusion Of Christians And '' Muslims '' Alike Is The Translation , The English . In This Quote , Isa ( Jesuis PBUH ) Is Not Saying That Ye Are Allah , But A Person Of Some Calibre , Or Symbol Of Adoration , As Was The Twenty - Four ( 24 ) Scientists . But LQQk At What It Says In Your English Bible , To The Christian , '' God '' Is UnderStood To Be Jesus Christ ..
    Holy Quran 5 ; 116 And I Quote ; And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
    The Scripture Does Say To Call Him By His Holy Names 99 + 1
    Abu Hanif Said , '' Just As The Essence Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Is Unchangeable , So Is His Name ''' Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala ''' Has Always Been The Name Of The Creator . The Title ''' Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Is Called The ''' Ismu ' Zat '' Or The Essentist Name Of The Creator . '' The Attributes Are Called , Asma ' ' u 'l Husana , '' Or , '' The Excellent Names . ''' Most People Don't OverStand The Fact That Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Is Al Kullum ( Kull ) The All ; The Sum Of Everything In The Universes - Nothing Can Be Added To Nor Taken Away From The All , These , All His Name , Were To Adam
    Holy Quran 112 ; 1 - 4 And I Quote . 1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; 2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; 3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; 4. And there is none like unto Him.
    Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , Did Not Stop With The Completion Of The Creation ; He Left The Essence Of His Being In Every Atom Of His Creation , And Without Him Nothing Exists . Kull Is Substantial Reality And Fundamental Truth . Kull , Or All Is Inconprehensible; For Only He Can Comprehend Himself . He , Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala , Is Not A Body Endowed With Forms , Nor A Substance Circumscribed With Limbs, Or Determined By Measure ; Neither Does He Resemble Bodies As They Are Capable Of Being Measured Or Divided . Neither Does A Substance Exist In Him , Neither Is He An Accident , Nor Do Accidents Exist In Him . Neither Is He Like Unto Anything That Exists , Neither Is Anything Like Unto Him ; Nor Is He Determined In Quality , Nor Comprehended By Bounds ; Nor Circumscribed By The Difference Of Situation , Nor Contained In The Heaven . Allahu Akbar .
    Now Stop Calling Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala '' God '' !
    How Long Will The '' Muslims '' Here In The West , Duped By False Teaching , Continue To Call Their Creator By Nicknames - Nabaz ? Nabaz , Or Nicknames , In Islam , Is A Sin . Safiyah , One ( 1 ) Of The Wives Of The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) Complained That She Had Been Taunte ! And Teased By The Other Woman Because Of The Fact That She Was A Hebrew , And , Failing To UnderStand As A Muslim Today Fali To UnderStand That Ibrahim ( Abraham ) Was Also A Hebrew . They Made Fun Of Her . The Holy Quran Says
    Holy Quran 2 ; 130 And I Quote ; And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.
    Why Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta ' Ala Should Not Be Called '' God '' Or '' Jehovah Or '' Dios '' Or '' Bram '' Or ''
    Exodus 20 ; 2 - 6 And I Quote ; I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3 "You shall have no other gods before me. 4 "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
    Most People Recognize The First And The Second Of The Ten Commandments Given To Musa / Moses Yet . You Will See In This Post How Even The Things That You May Say You Believe In And The Things That You May Say You Follow Isn't Really What You Believe Or Follow ,
    Holy Quran 10 ; 106 And I Quote ; . "'Nor call on any, other than Allah.- Such will neither profit thee nor hurt thee: if thou dost, behold! thou shalt certainly be of those who do wrong.'" :geek: