Black Women : Question for the Ladies

I can admit; I've done so before, haven't I?

Because it's humbling.

Only after we badgered you

I dont need to humble myself before you :lol:

Only after we badgered you

I dont need to humble myself before you :lol:

Who's we?

I didn't say you needed to do so before me. Gosh. I just said it's humbling, because it is. You just don't wanna say because you're afraid of women using it against you. This is how most men act. They will use everything a woman admits of herself against her, but soon as it comes time to admit their own faults, they're too afraid she's gonna act like them, PETTY and UNFORGIVING, so they just don't.

So fine, don't state any; they aren't my problems. :11900:

Who's we?

I didn't say you needed to do so before me. Gosh. I just said it's humbling, because it is. You just don't wanna say because you're afraid of women using it against you. This is how most men act. They will use everything a woman admits of herself against her, but soon as it comes time to admit their own faults, they're too afraid she's gonna act like them, PETTY and UNFORGIVING, so they just don't.

So fine, don't state any; they aren't my problems. :11900:

Enki and myself. Then you disappeared him

Did too. If you had been paying attention to my past posts, you would have read my many faults. No man fears women. See, more :bs: Too many of yall are just insecure

Ok, I cant leap tall buildings in a single bound anymore

Enki and myself. Then you disappeared him

Did too. If you had been paying attention to my past posts, you would have read my many faults. No man fears women. See, more :bs: Too many of yall are just insecure

Ok, I cant leap tall buildings in a single bound anymore

There are plenty of men who fear women, and fear being called out for their faults; it's embarrassing to them. I've seen it happen in many relationships. Women will share their faults and mistakes, trusting in their guy, and then it's not returned in favor. Why? Because guys like to use it to guilt trip women and shame them, but certainly don't want the same for themselves. I've seen it.

And I've always despised seeing it.:10400:

There are plenty of men who fear women, and fear being called out for their faults; it's embarrassing to them. I've seen it happen in many relationships. Women will share their faults and mistakes, trusting in their guy, and then it's not returned in favor. Why? Because guys like to use it to guilt trip women and shame them, but certainly don't want the same for themselves. I've seen it.

And I've always despised seeing it.:10400:

Men don't. That's why I say yall get with too many none men.

See, you hatin on brothers

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back