Black Women : Question for the Ladies

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Do yall get more upset (especially the females) when you get called a "bi.tch" by a male or female?

If you are a married woman, would it bother you more if your husband had called you "bi.tch" rather than another guy?

And why does it appear that its more acceptable for a woman to call another woman that label but all hell breaks loose when a guy calls a woman that?

:SuN016::eek:hmy::em4200::qqb022::em17:

:lol:

I had to dig down a little for the answer to this one. I'm one of those women who take more offense to the word if it's said by a man. It just seem so much more dirty and triffling when a man calls a women a b. Now if a man uses the word in the context that I'm complaining and says "Why you got to be a b" I'm less likely to get upset about it because I know he's referring to my fussing and complaining.

Now if in a confrontation a women (who aint no friend of mine) calls me the b-word, I'm ready to fight. Now if its said between friends, I find it sortof humorous. See, most women dispise being called the b word, so when your gurl says it...its funny because we both know how we feel about being called such, so the demeanin mannor in which its often used.... is lost.

Also, when a man says it, you know his intentions is to cut you down to the heart. He knows how emotional you are and purposely uses it incite you.

:heart:

:lol:

I had to dig down a little for the answer to this one. I'm one of those women who take more offense to the word if it's said by a man. It just seem so much more dirty and triffling when a man calls a women a b. Now if a man uses the word in the context that I'm complaining and says "Why you got to be a b" I'm less likely to get upset about it because I know he's referring to my fussing and complaining.

Now if in a confrontation a women (who aint no friend of mine) calls me the b-word, I'm ready to fight. Now if its said between friends, I find it sortof humorous. See, most women dispise being called the b word, so when your gurl says it...its funny because we both know how we feel about being called such, so the demeanin mannor in which its often used.... is lost.

Also, when a man says it, you know his intentions is to cut you down to the heart. He knows how emotional you are and purposely uses it incite you.

:heart:

I dont know too many females that like being called the word. But there are a lot out there that do

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back