Black Women : Question for the Ladies

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Do yall get more upset (especially the females) when you get called a "bi.tch" by a male or female?

If you are a married woman, would it bother you more if your husband had called you "bi.tch" rather than another guy?

And why does it appear that its more acceptable for a woman to call another woman that label but all hell breaks loose when a guy calls a woman that?

:SuN016::eek:hmy::em4200::qqb022::em17:

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
:lol:

I had to dig down a little for the answer to this one. I'm one of those women who take more offense to the word if it's said by a man. It just seem so much more dirty and triffling when a man calls a women a b. Now if a man uses the word in the context that I'm complaining and says "Why you got to be a b" I'm less likely to get upset about it because I know he's referring to my fussing and complaining.

Now if in a confrontation a women (who aint no friend of mine) calls me the b-word, I'm ready to fight. Now if its said between friends, I find it sortof humorous. See, most women dispise being called the b word, so when your gurl says it...its funny because we both know how we feel about being called such, so the demeanin mannor in which its often used.... is lost.

Also, when a man says it, you know his intentions is to cut you down to the heart. He knows how emotional you are and purposely uses it incite you.

:heart:

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:lol:

I had to dig down a little for the answer to this one. I'm one of those women who take more offense to the word if it's said by a man. It just seem so much more dirty and triffling when a man calls a women a b. Now if a man uses the word in the context that I'm complaining and says "Why you got to be a b" I'm less likely to get upset about it because I know he's referring to my fussing and complaining.

Now if in a confrontation a women (who aint no friend of mine) calls me the b-word, I'm ready to fight. Now if its said between friends, I find it sortof humorous. See, most women dispise being called the b word, so when your gurl says it...its funny because we both know how we feel about being called such, so the demeanin mannor in which its often used.... is lost.

Also, when a man says it, you know his intentions is to cut you down to the heart. He knows how emotional you are and purposely uses it incite you.

:heart:

I dont know too many females that like being called the word. But there are a lot out there that do

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days