Black Spirituality Religion : Question for the different religions that use the same bible

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
Is there a certain number of converts, repentee’s, etc, that must be reached before God can let up off the curse(s) that he has us (Black Christians/Israelites, Muslims, etc) under?

If I’m not mistaken, when ever there was a warning about blessings & curses, it was always conditional. In other words, if you disobey…curses, yet if you obey or turn from your wicked ways…blessings..

When ever I hear someone explaining away the suffering of our people as punishment from God for turning away from Him, I often wonder about all of our people, the world over, who have converted, repented and continue to serve faithfully. Why do they suffer the same fate as unbelievers, backsliders, disobeyers, etc?

... What about the millions of our people who serve faithfully and sincerely, does not God judge the heart? Why must the entire “race” continue to suffer when so many have turned back or better yet, never turned from God?

How many must repent to have the curse lifted? Does submitting to Allah, confessing Jesus or repentance negate the curse(s) imposed on your life prior to turning to God? Is it even possible for these curses to be lifted…right now...here on earth?

Thank you for taking the time

Were the "curses" on Adam and Eve "conditional?"....Did they have an "expiration date?" :nono:

Gen. 3:

[16] Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

[17] And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
[18] Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
[19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Now, yes, INDIVIDUALLY, there are some women who do NOT bear children in sorrow.

Yes, INDIVIDUALLY, there are some men who do NOT labor hard (sweat of his brow) to eat.

Yes, INDIVIDUALLY, one can overcome the "curses" of Deut. 28; but, COLLECTIVELY, the "curses" of Deut. 28 still apply until Christ returns.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!