Black Relationships : Question for the Brothers

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Nia Maishani, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Nia Maishani

Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

Business Owner
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
    You find out the child you thought was yours is not (or may not be). You are still married to the mother. The baby is newborn. What recourse would you take, if any?

2. Nia Maishani

Business Owner
    Ratings:
    +1
    So Kemetstry, you would leave your wife if she conceived another man's child? No ifs, ands or buts?

Suppose there was really no evidence per se, let's suppose the baby simply bore no resemblance to you whatsoever. Suppose you could find absolutely no characteristic on the baby that was yours, and no one ever told you the baby had your (eyes, smile, etc.).

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    put her out fast !!

if one not sure of one mate and test is need then do so
    their is an answer , if not yours put her *** out...simple
    as that!

4. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
  5. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    point blank she's *** out the door!

that is too serious.

6. Nia Maishani

Business Owner
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hmmm...Interesting responses...

So Kemetstry (and anyone else who needs more concrete facts), let us suppose that the two of you have had ups and downs and even separated briefly. You *suspected* her of stepping out during your brief separation, although you cannot be absolutely certain. Your relationship is now at its most stable when baby arrives. The newborn has an opposite complexion, opposite eye color, and no facial resemblance whatever to you. If you and your wife are both deeply melanin-enriched, the baby looks biracial. If you and she both are rather lacking in the melanin department, the baby more than makes up for your deficiency. Again, regardless of coloring, there are no detectable facial resemblances.

Let's even add in one more hypothetical. Your first child together is your spitting image. That same child bears no resemblance to the new child in question.

7. UPTOWNE

UPTOWNE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Electric Powerlineman
    Ratings:
    +11
    The answer to this QUESTION is "none of the above" We are talking bout a newborn! The question I have is did she trick me into marriage by saying the child was mine or did she have an affair while we were married? ( there is a difference to my reaction) 1st and formost the child is innocent and unless the childs natural father is gonna make himself a nusance to my life I would not have a problem raising another mans child for it will always be my baby!( SON /DAUGHTER) my bloodline won't change my heart 2nd I married the WOMAN not the CHILD I could just have been the "baby-daddy" and kept it moving I didn't have to marry her! Now if she cheated on me durring our marriage and this is someones elses love child thats just too simple she loves the babies father and the two of them should be together I would be hurt but I would be packing my SHI....

8. dnommo

dnommo Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
    Ratings:
    +15
    i would thank her for the time we've spent together as i served her with divorce papers and an APARTMENT GUIDE just so she could find a new place to stay...

oh and by the time all this occurs, the joint bank accounts would now be a single account and all credit cards would be cancelled...

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    UPTOWNE ya right but the fact still lay at hand
    if she cheated of made an *** out the guy she
    still wrong her butt need to be played dis way
    and may GOD bless the child ....

10. Nia Maishani

Business Owner
    Ratings:
    +1
    Mmmmm, HMMMMM...

O.k. brothers, so what exactly would it take to compel you to request a paternity test?

Keme, what are these "ways" to check paternity? Next, I really am at a loss to comprehend how it is that a person can turn out looking like another relative, yet bear no resemblance to his/her own parents (neither of the two parents). All my life, I've been told what a remarkable resemblance I bear to BOTH my parents, but also resemble my paternal grandmother. I can even see it myself. I am always amazed when I first see a baby or child, and either immediately or gradually, I begin to see one or the other or both the child's parents' image while gazing at the baby (even though I am not looking for the face of the parent{s}, just admiring the baby).

The thing of it is that there are soooooooooo sooooooo many "lovechild" cases out there where the false explanation of leapfrogging genes is offered, that it is a very convenient and practical and effective tool of deception.