Black Spirituality Religion : Question for readers of the bible...about an prophet.?

Auroraflower

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2004
a question...

I readed in matteus ...

that jezus said that elia will come back to restore things ....(i mean i also believe jezus wil come back)...

i am just curius if that is right what i readed ....

He says that Elia already came but they didnt recodnise him ....

but it was put in an order that Jezus said that he will come back again to restore things ....?

?

just a question.....

Loveauroraflower:heart:

This is the original……

Mala: 4:
5: Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

In the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures there are two people that will re-ignite the fire of Israel. One is a Priest and the other will be a descendant of David the Kings bloodline.
Thus we have a Messiah and a Priest that will rule the earth in harmony. The priest was edited out of the KJV Bible in some spots where it was too obvious because his presence did not fit that of the New Testament writings.

Zech:4:14: Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Thus yes, it is true the bloodline of the Prophet will return. No, it is not true that he came and we missed him.

In order to understand Jesus’ teachings you have to understand that he teaches Truths woven with Lies. If you are not familiar with the Old Testament you will not be able to distinguish the Truth from the Lie.

... you have to understand that he teaches Truths woven with Lies. If you are not familiar with the Old Testament you will not be able to distinguish the Truth from the Lie.

One does have to be familiar with the Old Testament to see the lies that cover the truth in this world, but there are no lies in the Holy Doctrine. There were changes to translations, but the truth is always there for the faithful to see. ;)

I think it's just difficult for some to see where the Old and New meet and don't contradict each other, bu instead prove each other to be the only truth there is. But only by being faithful and believing can one come to this understanding in full; trusting to the Father who sent His Beloved Son, and faithful to the Son who sacrificed His own Body for our sins. Because in this have we salvation, and life eternal just as He does with His resurrection back to life for us. Blessings!:hearts1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back