Black Spirituality Religion : Question For Radical Faith

Yes Brother I must be Truthful

IssaEl21 said:
If < Radical Faith > Would Be Truthful He Would Tell You He Have Learn A Lot From Me < SmileingHere > :pool:

I hope you don't mind me give God the credit, it is because of God we've come together in this forum. See brother God sent you to me so that I may learn his word and defend what I believe. So yes brother as an instrument of God you have challenged me to become a better christian and to understand what it is I believe in. So I must thank you for not resisting the Spirit that guided you to me and me to you. I hope that you have learned something from me as well, even if it's not your way.

Peace

Radical Faith

Peace Unto You Radical Faith

Radical Faith said:
I hope you don't mind me give God the credit, it is because of God we've come together in this forum. See brother God sent you to me so that I may learn his word and defend what I believe. So yes brother as an instrument of God you have challenged me to become a better christian and to understand what it is I believe in. So I must thank you for not resisting the Spirit that guided you to me and me to you. I hope that you have learned something from me as well, even if it's not your way.

Peace

Radical Faith
I Must Say Reading You Answer To My Question , Are Conformation Of What I Have Study About Christianity And I Do Appreciate You Taking The Time Answer The Question , Because Most Of The Churches I Would Go For Answers The Minster Etc . Fear Being Question In Front Of His / Her Congregation . For You See The Minister Know How Powerful The Words Believe / Belief / Faith Can Be Used , And This Is How They Get Over On Their Congregation, It Call Mind Control . If I Had A Dollar For EveryTime I've Heard Someone Say God Sent Him Or Her To Me For This Or That . I Could Buy Enough Books For All The Nubians Children In School's . So They Could Really Be Educate . ( Food For Though ) The Helping Hand Everyone LQQking For His At The End Of Their Arms .

Here's Another Question ; How could Paul trun from a strong opposer of Yashua to one of his Disciple ?

I wasn't ignoring you.

IssaEl21 said:
I Must Say Reading You Answer To My Question , Are Conformation Of What I Have Study About Christianity And I Do Appreciate You Taking The Time Answer The Question , Because Most Of The Churches I Would Go For Answers The Minster Etc . Fear Being Question In Front Of His / Her Congregation . For You See The Minister Know How Powerful The Words Believe / Belief / Faith Can Be Used , And This Is How They Get Over On Their Congregation, It Call Mind Control . If I Had A Dollar For EveryTime I've Heard Someone Say God Sent Him Or Her To Me For This Or That . I Could Buy Enough Books For All The Nubians Children In School's . So They Could Really Be Educate . ( Food For Though ) The Helping Hand Everyone LQQking For His At The End Of Their Arms .

Here's Another Question ; How could Paul trun from a strong opposer of Yashua to one of his Disciple ?

First Brother it is always a pleasure to have intelligent conversation and second I was not trying to pull a fast one or to play you by any means but show you by definition what Paul was for Christ. Thank you for so eloquently distinguishing a Disciple from an Apostle in the previous thread. See Paul was never directly a Disciple of Christ because by definition a Disciple is a "student". Paul did study the teachings of Christ by the Apostles that preceded him but not as a student. He studied the teachings of Christ like adversary studies his opponent. Paul was also quite knowledgeable of Mosiac Law; he was a disciple of Gamaliel a high priest of the Sanhedrin. Paul while Saul diligently persecuted Christians as seen in the following scripture:

Acts 8:2, 3

2 On that day a great persecution broke out against the church at Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria. Godly men buried Stephen and mourned deeply for him. 3 But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison.

Before we look at Paul's conversion let look at some of things Paul witnessed as Saul the persecutor.

The beginning and increase of the Church of Christ:

Acts 2:42-47
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Acts 6:7

7 So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.

The execution of a man that had no fear of man’s punishment:

Acts 7:55-60

55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 "Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Now let’s examine Saul’s Conversion to Paul.

Acts 9:1-18

1 Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.
6 "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9 For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.
10 In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!"
"Yes, Lord," he answered.
11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."
13 "Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. 14 And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name."
15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."
17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord--Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here--has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." 18 Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, 19and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

In the previous scripture we see Saul started out as vehemently as ever in the pursuit of Christians when he as we Christian like to say had that defining moment in his life. From this scripture the term “seen the light” has its roots. This experience was so awe inspiring Paul literally did a 180 degree turn in every aspect of his life. The culmination of what he believed to be blasphemous came to pass. Then all the preaching and lectures he heard from the Apostles of Christ begin to fall in place. At that moment as with all Christians, Paul had been baptized with the Holy Spirit and his heart was circumcised. Jesus had become real to Paul. Look at this scripture how Paul describes his conversion to other Jews:

Acts 22:1-21

1 "Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense." 2 When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic, they became very quiet.
3 Then Paul said: "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. Under Gamaliel I was thoroughly trained in the law of our fathers and was just as zealous for God as any of you are today. 4 I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison, 5 as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished.
6 "About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. 7 I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' 8 " 'Who are you, Lord?' I asked. 9 " 'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me. 10 " 'What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. 11 " 'Get up,' the Lord said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.' My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me. 12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there. 13 He stood beside me and said, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight!' And at that very moment I was able to see him. 14 "Then he said: 'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15 You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.' 17 "When I returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance 18 and saw the Lord speaking. 'Quick!' he said to me. 'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.' 19 " 'Lord,' I replied, 'these men know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you. 20 And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.' 21 "Then the Lord said to me, 'Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.' "

So brother you see how Paul became the very thing he despised. It can also be said that though he persecuted Christians to death, there numbers kept increasing and they spread. It was almost an exercise in futility in trying to eliminate them. Paul had to see this. Notice the theme of three days again for the maturation of the spirit or the rebirth of the individual. So brother this is how Paul could hate Jesus and still became his Apostle.

Peace

Radical Faith

A question for my Brother.

IssaEl21 said:

I have noticed on more than one occasion your distain for Spiritual Leaders. In some cases I must as agree. There are some persons of the cloth that are running a con game. The state of the church especially in our community is in sad shape. Sure we can have a conference or a festival in the summer or have some sort of concert or production. But what is really happening on the battlefield? The battlefield is our communities and neighborhoods. Souls are being lost everyday. And we in the Church sometimes care more about being entertained. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with good preaching and good singing but the word and song should inspire you to action. So brother if I may from your study of Christianity what is it that the Church and it's leaders be doing?

Peace

Radical Faith

How could Paul trun from a strong opposer of Yashua to one of his Disciple ?

Radical Faith said:
First Brother it is always a pleasure to have intelligent conversation and second I was not trying to pull a fast one or to play you by any means but show you by definition what Paul was for Christ. Thank you for so eloquently distinguishing a Disciple from an Apostle in the previous thread. See Paul was never directly a Disciple of Christ because by definition a Disciple is a "student". Paul did study the teachings of Christ by the Apostles that preceded him but not as a student. He studied the teachings of Christ like adversary studies his opponent. Paul was also quite knowledgeable of Mosiac Law; he was a disciple of Gamaliel a high priest of the Sanhedrin. Paul while Saul diligently persecuted Christians as seen in the following scripture:

Acts 8:2, 3

2 On that day a great persecution broke out against the church at Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria. Godly men buried Stephen and mourned deeply for him. 3 But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison.

Before we look at Paul's conversion let look at some of things Paul witnessed as Saul the persecutor.

The beginning and increase of the Church of Christ:

Acts 2:42-47
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Acts 6:7

7 So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.

The execution of a man that had no fear of man’s punishment:

Acts 7:55-60

55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 "Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Now let’s examine Saul’s Conversion to Paul.

Acts 9:1-18

1 Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.
6 "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9 For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.
10 In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!"
"Yes, Lord," he answered.
11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."
13 "Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. 14 And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name."
15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."
17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord--Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here--has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." 18 Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, 19and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

In the previous scripture we see Saul started out as vehemently as ever in the pursuit of Christians when he as we Christian like to say had that defining moment in his life. From this scripture the term “seen the light” has its roots. This experience was so awe inspiring Paul literally did a 180 degree turn in every aspect of his life. The culmination of what he believed to be blasphemous came to pass. Then all the preaching and lectures he heard from the Apostles of Christ begin to fall in place. At that moment as with all Christians, Paul had been baptized with the Holy Spirit and his heart was circumcised. Jesus had become real to Paul. Look at this scripture how Paul describes his conversion to other Jews:

Acts 22:1-21

1 "Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense." 2 When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic, they became very quiet.
3 Then Paul said: "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. Under Gamaliel I was thoroughly trained in the law of our fathers and was just as zealous for God as any of you are today. 4 I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison, 5 as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished.
6 "About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. 7 I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' 8 " 'Who are you, Lord?' I asked. 9 " 'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me. 10 " 'What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. 11 " 'Get up,' the Lord said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.' My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me. 12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there. 13 He stood beside me and said, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight!' And at that very moment I was able to see him. 14 "Then he said: 'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15 You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.' 17 "When I returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance 18 and saw the Lord speaking. 'Quick!' he said to me. 'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.' 19 " 'Lord,' I replied, 'these men know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you. 20 And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.' 21 "Then the Lord said to me, 'Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.' "

So brother you see how Paul became the very thing he despised. It can also be said that though he persecuted Christians to death, there numbers kept increasing and they spread. It was almost an exercise in futility in trying to eliminate them. Paul had to see this. Notice the theme of three days again for the maturation of the spirit or the rebirth of the individual. So brother this is how Paul could hate Jesus and still became his Apostle.

Peace

Radical Faith

Frist I Must Say I Really Appreciate You Taking The Time To Answer My Threads And Helping My ReSearch And Study's So ThankYou Again Oh Yes By The Way ThankYou For Using Scriptures Its Help Me To OverStand Where Your Coming From . . I Have Found That 95% Of Christian Teaching Are Base On Salvation = All About Yashua Who They Claim Is God ! And 3 % Of The True Teaching Of The Bible . And 2 % Of It Being About The Nubians . I Know What Your Thinking The Scriptures Are Not About Nubian's Or White's Laughing Am I Right ;......
First of all Paul ( never ) was a discipleof Yashua ! He was sent as an Apostle to the Gentiles only . How do I kow ? According to The Holy Bible Paul said Yashua chose him as his instrument for carrying his teaching to the Gentiles who were ( not ) of the House of Israel
( Acts 9 ; 15 - 16 ) . However , in Revelation 11 ; 1 - 2 And I Quote '' And there was given me a reed like unto a rod ; and the angel stood , saying . Rise , and measure the temple of God ( Theos . Elohyeem ) . and the altar , and them that worship therein . But the court which is without the temple leave out , and measure it not ; for it is given unto the Gentiles ; and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months ''.
Notice howthe people outside of the temple were Left Out . Why ? Because they mixed their seed with the Gentiles , and they can only revive salation from the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel , the Holy Seed . So , as it says in Acts 9 ; 15 And I Quote '' But the Lord ( Kurios ) said unto him ( Paul ) , Go thy way ; for he is a chosen vessel unto me. to bear my name before the Gentiles , and kings . and the children of Israel . we know that this was not Yashua speaking , because the Book of Revelation by John son Zebeddee , written in the year 96 A.D. was revealed after the Book of Acts written by Luke ( was Paul inserts ) in the year 61 A.D. over thirty years later . Revelation was written after Paul's statement that Judean '' Jew '' and the Gentiles are the same as in Roman 3 ; 9 written in the year 56 A.D. . forty years before the book of Revelation . So why would Paul say that he was appointed a preacher , apostle and teacher of the Gentlies ( 2Timothy 1;11 ; 2; 7 ; when the point was made clear in Revelation 11 ; 1 - 2 , that you will be left out for mixing your seed with the Gentiles . Yet Paul went to the Gentiles anyway as hesaid he was , coming from his own mouth in , Acts 18 ; 6 , And I Quote '' And when they opposed themselves , and blasphemed , he shook his raiment , andsaid unto them , Your blood be upon your own heads ; I am clean ; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles ''.
Why do people believe that Paul was disciple ?
Paul was neither a disciple , follower , nor a supporter of Yashua Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus the Messiah '' Christ '' As a master of fact , Paul never met Yashua Directly Or Indirectly . However by way of an acclaimed vision , he has been able to swallow the whole world up in his new found version of Christianity , which is really Paulism - the doctrine of the Anti - Christ . Paul is the false prophet that Yashua mentioned in Matthew 7 ; 15 And I Quote '' Beware of false prophets , which comes to you in sheep's clothing . but inwardly they are ravening wolves ? Is This Nubians Christianity Or White Man's Christianity ? The followers of Yashua were called Messiahites , or Messehans , because he was called the Messiah first John 1 ; 41 , And I Quote '' He First Findeth His Own Brother Simon , And Said Unto Him We Have Found The Messias . Which Is , Being Interpreted , The Christ . '' The Is Why Nubians Are Called Messiahites meaning '' Followers Of The Messiah '' The Nubians ( Egyptians ) Islamic ( Peaceful ) Hebrew ( Israclites ) were Yashua followers . Yashua was in Egipt as a child . He said blessed are the peacemaker for they will be the children of God ( Theos , Elohyeem ) Matthew 5 ; 9 . And he is of the Tribe of Judah Israelite Hebrew . When you look up the word '' Christians '' Plural you find that it is only mentioned onece in theentire Holy Bible about Paul . And the word '' Christian '' singular is mentioned only twice , again with Paul , and the word '' Christianity '' is never mentioned at all in The Holy Bible . In Acts 11 ; 26 And I Quote '' And when he had found him , he brought him unto Antioch , And it came to pass , that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church , and taught much people And the disciples were called Christian first in Antioch '' ;.... And in Acts 26 ; 28 And I Quote '' Then Agrippa said unto Paul , Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian
See , in this verse Paul is trying to Persuade Agrippa into being a Christian . Paul converts people to Christianity . Agrippa meaning '' Hero -Like '' is the grandson of Herod the Great . Paul was trying to convert the grandson of Herod the Great , into a Christian . Paul is the one who first used the term Christian . He is the one who establishes the word Christian knowing that it comes comes from the Sanskrit word Krishna a Hindu God . Yashua never called himself a Christian , The next time the word Christian comes up in The Holy Bible is 1Peter 4 ; 16 And I Quote '' But if One Suffers As A Christian . Let Him Not Be Ashamed . But Let Him Glorify God ( Theos . Elohyeem ) Because Of This. '' When you look up the Greek word for Christian in 1Peter 4 ;16 , it is < Christianos > , and is interpreted as a follower of Christ . But we knowthat these are the followers of Paul . When you find the word '' Christian '' in Acts 11;26 as mentioned above , where the word Antioch is used , they are saying Syrin because Antioch is Syria founded by Seleucus Nicator , who is one of the successors of Alexander around 300 B.C. in memory of his father Antiouchus . In this verse ( Acts 11 ; 26 ) they have '' Church '' not Synagogue . Now read this closely because this is important . They assembled with a church before they were called '' Christian '' . So Whatever religion was in Antioch , those people called their building structures '' Churches '' And later the people that assembled with them picked up the term Christian and if you read around that quote , you will find out that this is referring to Paul and his followers . In John 9 ; 22 Yashua said that the judeans '' Jews '' will be cast out of the '' Synagogue '' They got together to destroy the synagogue . and they took Us Nubians the true Tribe of Israel Hebrews out of the '' Synagogue ( John 16 ; 2 ) and placed us in the church . called us '' Negroids '' Acts 13 ; 1 ;... gave Us Their Version of our way of life as a religion , '' Christianity '' and even gave us the image of the beast as Yashua . It is difficult for me to convince the Nubians that they are not the Goyim or Akum the Gentile , but that they in fact The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel , of the Tribe of Judah ( 2Kings 17 ; 6 ) And That They Took Nubains Out Of Synagogues And Put Us In The Word Church Which Means Assembly . Then made a law, unlawful . As to say it is unlawful for a group of people ( that they don't approve of ) to assemble . which many group got arrested for . What a Devil ! They took us away from the word Hebrew and made us called Ourselves '' Christian '' Like They Did In Antioch .

Ques: How could Paul turn from a strong opposer of Jesus to one of his disciples?

Ans: That’s a good question and the answer is simple. Paul never was a disciple of Jesus! How do I know? According to Paul, Jesus chose him as his instrument for carrying his teachings to the Gentiles who were not of the House of Israel (Acts 9:15-16). Paul’s acclaimed vision is the only evidence Paul could produce for his bid for the leadership of the new church Paul woul raise. No wonder the Jews were highly skeptical about the whole claim and would not listen to him. Let’s take a look in the Bible where Paul contradicts himself three times. This is the behavior of a liar. A liar has to repeat his lie two or more times with each version differing from the next until he ultimately proves himself a liar. He eventually reveals the truth he was trying to hide all along....

Contradiction One:

Acts 9:4-7: “And he fell down on that planet and heard a voice saying to him Saul, Saul why did you persecute me and he said who are you master; and the master said I am Jesus whom you persecuted it is hard for you to kick against the point. And he trembling and astonished said the master what will you have me to do? And the master said to him arise and go into the city and it shall be told to you what you must do. And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless hearing a voice but seen no man.'' ,,,And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man...In the above quote, Paul first says that he alone fell to the ground (Earth) and then he proceeds to say that the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man. ...

Contradiction Two:
Acts 22:7-9: “And I fell onto the ground and heard a voice saying to me Saul, Saul why are you persecuting me? And I answered who are you master and he said to me. I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute. And they that were with me saw surely the force of light,. And were afraid but did not hear the voice of him that spoke to me. ..And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.'...Now, in this quote Paul says he alone fell to the ground. He proceeds to say that the men who were with him, saw the light, but heard not the voice of him who spoke. ...But he had just said in Acts 9:4-7, “those who journeyed with him, heard a voice, but saw not a man!”
We now go to Acts 26:13-14 to find the third contradiction. At this point, Paul is defending himself before King Agrippa; ..
Contradiction Three:
Acts 26:13-14: “At midday o ruler I saw in the way a force of light from the sky above the brightness of the halo shining around me and them which were traveling with me. And when we were all fallen down on that part of the planet Earth I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in a Hebrew dialect Saul, Saul, why did you persecute me? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks.' ..At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.''..Paul just said in Acts 9:4-7, and 22:7-9 that only he fell to the ground! ..After we listen to Paul’s contradictions, it makes it very difficult to believe that Paul..And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And I said, Who art thohad a vision. Paul is a liar and his own words confirm it (Romans 3:7)!

Having the behavior of a liar, as usual, Paul continued to prove himself a liar. In none of the other quotes had he said that Jesus spoke to him in the Hebrew tongue! However, in the following quote, Acts 26:16, Paul says that Jesus appeared to him to make him a minister. Is this why Paul thought he was supposed to be a disciple?

Acts 26:14-16: “And when we were all fallen down on that part of the planet Earth I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in a Hebrew dialect Saul Saul why did you persecute me? It’s hard for you to kick against the sticks. And I said who are you master and he said I am Jesus whom you persecute. ...But rise and stand upon your feet for I have appeared to you for this purpose to make you a servant and a witness both of these things which you have seen and of those things which I will make appear for you.” .Having the behavior of a liar, as usual, Paul continued to prove himself a liar. In none of the other quotes had he said that Jesus spoke to him in the
What does The Holy Bible say about '' Liars'' ?
That the truth is not found in a liar as it states in 1John 2 ; 4 - 6 , John 8 ; 44 Also speaks about liars '' :wb: :book:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back