Black Spirituality Religion : Question for Promoters of Jesus

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Question for Promoters of Jesus:

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

English Bible:
How are you fallen from heaven, O bright star, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, you who ruled the nations!

Why does Jesus in his own words refer to himself using attributes reserved by GOD for Lucifer or one that is Fallen from Heaven?

Please explain.
:thinking:

Perhaps you should focus on how "Lucifer" does not carry with it a negative denotation per se. In fact, he himself wasn't even initially considered such a bad guy.
Lucifer means a Being of light or illuminated one. It's a generic term, not a name. Similar to "Lord." "Jesus" is also a Being of light, an illumined.
Although, it is most certainly "the devil" and ways as such that the bible and society would have you to follow.

Brotha Aqil spoke extensively on this last year
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39138&highlight=lucifer+light+bearer

The conclusion of his study indicates that we have absolutely no reference to determine who Lucifer is other than the literal translation of light bearer. In other words, this is a title not a person. The word Lucifer appears no where else than in this verse and only in the KJV at that. Church tradition has equated the name with satan but there is nothing in the context to support this. In fact, if you begin reading at verse four you will find that verse twelve is part of a song the prophet says the children of Israel will sing to mock a very powerful yet very human king.

Lucifer is the Latin word for the star of the morning or Venus. So ask yourself this question, how did a Latin word work its way into a Hebrew text supposedly written thousands of years before there was a Latin language. Answer. St. jerome.

The conclusion of his study indicates that we have absolutely no reference to determine who Lucifer is other than the literal translation of light bearer. In other words, this is a title not a person.
Who told you Lucifer could not manifest as a person? That concept and your trying to say that even go against the 666 theologies of Servants of Jesus. In their 666 theologies even they permit the precept that Lucifer can manifest as a person.

Lucifer is the first created / born Son of GOD that GOD Commanded to fall to the earth and prove the worthiness of man. This is another hint to the concept……

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The only Sons of GOD that existed before Abraham are these……

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Version:
There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

The Hebrew word “Nefilim” means “Fallen”. Thus Jesus is telling the reader exactly who and what he is and represents but without knowledge of the Old Testament; which Servants of Jesus have been taught to despise the people of it, you would have no knowledge of what Jesus is saying. The New Testament builds an Army against the Jew for being the murderers of, from the Servant of Jesus point of view, God, Salvation, Mans last Hope.

The word Lucifer appears no where else than in this verse and only in the KJV at that. Church tradition has equated the name with satan but there is nothing in the context to support this.

‘Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!’

That to me is pretty much self-explanatory.

In fact, if you begin reading at verse four you will find that verse twelve is part of a song the prophet says the children of Israel will sing to mock a very powerful yet very human king.
So I guess we can take Psalms 2 and also exclude it from the entire Bible because it is presented to the reader as a Song or Poem?

Lucifer is the Latin word for the star of the morning or Venus. So ask yourself this question, how did a Latin word work its way into a Hebrew text supposedly written thousands of years before there was a Latin language. Answer. St. jerome.
The translators of the Books understood Hebrew and Latin and new exactly how to represent a Hebrew word or Phrase in the Latin language. They wrote it to not be obvious unless one took the time to pay attention and study.

Music Producer said:
Who told you Lucifer could not manifest as a person? That concept and your trying to say that even go against the 666 theologies of Servants of Jesus. In their 666 theologies even they permit the precept that Lucifer can manifest as a person.

Lucifer is the first created / born Son of GOD that GOD Commanded to fall to the earth and prove the worthiness of man. This is another hint to the concept……

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The only Sons of GOD that existed before Abraham are these……

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Version:
There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

The Hebrew word “Nefilim” means “Fallen”. Thus Jesus is telling the reader exactly who and what he is and represents but without knowledge of the Old Testament; which Servants of Jesus have been taught to despise the people of it, you would have no knowledge of what Jesus is saying. The New Testament builds an Army against the Jew for being the murderers of, from the Servant of Jesus point of view, God, Salvation, Mans last Hope.

‘Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!’

That to me is pretty much self-explanatory.

So I guess we can take Psalms 2 and also exclude it from the entire Bible because it is presented to the reader as a Song or Poem?

The translators of the Books understood Hebrew and Latin and new exactly how to represent a Hebrew word or Phrase in the Latin language. They wrote it to not be obvious unless one took the time to pay attention and study.

Dude, as many times as you have been WARNED why do you continue with this line of propaganda??!!

"Lucifer" is NOT a "Hebrew" word.

Furthermore, "Jesus" is NOT the AUTHOR of any old testament scripture. "Scripture" was written by SCRIBES. There are several authors of the Book of Isaiah but "Jesus" was NOT one of them.

So your assertion that "Jesus" is referring to himself as "Lucifer" has zero basis in fact.

Black people are divided enough so who profits from your argument or belief that "Jesus is Lucifer"??!!:censored:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back