Black Spirituality Religion : Question for Music Producer

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Dual Karnayn, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Do you believe Jesus was a Son of God?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Yes,

I believe in the entire Bible Old and New but my perception of Jesus is in a manner that is in harmony with the Will of GOD.

I use to be a Servant of Jesus then one day I actually set down and read the Book as it should be read, starting from the Old Testament and putting GOD above ALL. After I read the Five Books of Moses I begin seeing the Truth of Jesus. Once I learn to separate the Word of GOD from the words and thoughts of men, I truly began to see the entire purpose of Jesus and realized that the Bible
    Is not about Israel,
    It’s not about a Chosen People,
    It’s not about Jesus,
    It’s not about Lucifer,
    It’s not about Apostles
    And it is not about Gentiles,
    It is only about the Will of GOD and that is all it has ever been about. But no one looks at the Bible from GODs Prospective. We will all eventually learn to do this.

3. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Lol....

Well, I was taken aback that you believe Jesus is a Son of God and still don't consider yourself a Christian.
    Now you believe in the entire book too?

To each his own, but at any rate let me ask you another question:

I was listening to Coast to Coast AM last night and Art Bell mentioned someone calling in and telling him that in the future, the world will know that Jesus is Lucifer.

That caller wouldn't have been YOU would it?

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Isa:42:2: He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
    No, it was not me.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Mt:3:17: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

I can not deny that because it is depicted as GOD Himself Speaking. Also we have GOD referring to this event in HIS own Words.

Ps:2:7: I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

I cannot deny the Words, Doctrine, Theology and Teachings of GOD Himself. When we study the Entities GOD refers to as Sons of GOD, we find that they are the Nefilim, to tempt humans. The doctrines of the Apostles are the doctrine of men under the influence of the Nefilim.

6. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Music

:eek:hmy:

Wait a minute bro, let me get this straight.......
    Because it's QUOTED in the book as God saying it....you believe God actually said it?

Does that go for all books, or just the Bible?

You have to understand that when the Old Testament talks about the "sons of God" (Bene Elohim) they are talking about the Nephilim as well as the Angels.

They are all considered children of God.

Psalms 82 bears witness to this.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    That goes for all Books that were written in a time when man had a natural fear, love and respect of The GOD of the Old Testament. If the writings decree GOD Himself Speaking as “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or shows GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view then I must have faith in it and believe in it as being the Word of GOD and absolutely nothing else can contend with that but the Word of GOD. GOD influences what is Spoken in HIS Breath, proof of that lies in the limited text that exists today.

Sons of GOD is a Specific reference that is separate from Angels. This is not to say that Sons of GOD don’t have Angels that serve their cause, to test or prove the human loyalty to the Word of GOD. Whenever Servants of Jesus try to use Psalm 82 against me to show they are gods thus their doctrine and belief system can not be wrong, I simply continue with the next verse of the same Psalm.

Ps:82:7: But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

The Psalm is about Evil people who make the claim and stance that they are gods. But as you can see, we are shown their latter ends.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Any more questions?

9. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    MP

If you accept all books written during a time when man had respect for the Old Testament; that means you accept this statement from nearly every book written prior about 200 years ago when the authenticity of the Bible was first seriously challenged.

Prior to that, most men who knew the Old Testament had great reverance for it.

So I take it you accept the Holy Koran as well since it was written during a time when most people who knew the Old Testament believed in it.

So when we read:

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:7)

You don't believe this verse was talking about Angles, but some other entities?

When you read:

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell , and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly" 2 Peter 2:4-5

You don't believe these "fallen angels" are refering to the sons of God who rebelled by having relations with human women?

So do I.
    But usually it's not servants of Jesus that use that verse but members of the NOI or the Poor Righteous Teachers who try to convince me that men are gods.

I don't want to bombard you or confuse you with 2 or 3 different threads as I just started another one to finish our conversation from brother Aqils thread.

So you can either respond to my previous statements or let this thread die, it's up to you.

10. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Music Producer

Well maybe on more question..........

Do you believe Satan is a Son of God?