Black Spirituality Religion : QUESTION FOR MR. CLYDE COGER

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by SPEAKFREEDOMnet, Apr 7, 2008.

1. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhuru! Brother Clyde,

If your offer still stands, I would like to hear your assessment of the article/link provided by High Priest.

Let me make clear that I am not nor do I pretend to be an expert on religion. This is not a "set-up" nor a "sneak attack". I'm just hoping you can give some direct answers to the apparent contradictions raised in the article.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Uhuru!(freedom)

"If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more"-Harriet Tubman (1820-1913)

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Diop Adabuwale,

I made a promise: http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=512677&postcount=797

3. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Eventhough this isnt addressed to me , I will answer your question. Alot of this stuff really has nothing to do with real christianity ,but with the catholic church. The Roman catholic church is corrupt to the point it cant be considered christianity. True christianity comes completely from the bible . You can read the earliest hebrew and greek writing that make up the bible and they fit what the current bible says so there really is no corruption in the bible.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383

I find what you say to be quite amazing indeed! Why? Because if we were to take the Bible as being authentic then we would have to ask ourselves a very important question or two. Let us assume for a minute that everybody in there existed and wrote those books. problem One is that Jesus and his disciples didn't speak hebrew or greek...they spoke Aramaic....so where are the Aramaic writings???? Second question:" According to Acts 11:26 they were first called Christians in Antioch"....so what were they called before Antioch??....and since you believe in the Bible, how was jesus killed?

5. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15
    1. Aramaic was the language that was spoken on the street by the comman man , but the language they wrote in was greek because they wanted their message to go through out the world and greek was a far better known language than aramaic

2. I believe the were called followers of the way,but it is totally irrelevant what they called themselves . A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

3. Jesus died on the cross and to make sure he was dead a roman soldier stuck him in the side with a spear. When the spear spear was pulled out the bible says Bloodf and water flowed out of his body wich indicates his heart was pierced. He was definitely dead.

I have questions for you.

1. What are your spiritual beliefs and what is it based on ?

2. How can you be sure what you believe is true ?

3. Did you have a bad experience with christianity to make you hate it so much? If yes please explain. Thank you

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383

I have no beliefs what so ever....either I know or I don't....and whatever I do not know I seek to know....therefore I am always in study. Since "Christ" is a title and not a name...how many Christ have there been based upon what the word "Christ" means? In fact, where did the word even come from?

I hate nothing. The emotion of hate produces "acid" in the body. Acid causes disease and aging. Furthermore it consumes one to the point where they have no room for the positive and constructive things they need to do in their own lives.

7. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,383

9. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Immanuel

I don’t distinguish between Christian, Catholic, Baptist etc...etc... In my interviews of these sects I have found it is one of the tricks they use to avoid complicated questions, they simply blame it on another sect.

The truth of the matter is ALL followers, worshipers and or servants of Jesus / Immanuel are the army of the anti-Messiah. This is clearly seen when one reads the entirety of the Immanuel Prophesy which starts around Isa 7 and ends around Isa 10.

When you read it in its entirety you will see it is dark prophesy against the people of Judah. It is prophesy of the enslavement, conquest and eviction of all the nations in the Holy Land, just as GOD spoke IT would do when our ancestors started worshiping other gods and living in a broken Covenant.

In those times it was Nebuchadnezzar and his followers that accomplished the Specific Word of GOD. In these times it was the white man following Immanuel / Jesus that continued the chastisement, as our status of descendants of slaves proves.

Peace and Love.

10. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    As a follower of the teachings of Jesus, I groan inwardly whenever I see some christian attempt to honor Jesus by "proving" the bible is the Word of God. It Is Not.

By attempting the impossible, those christians end up giving Jesus a bad name.

There are people in our world who hate the very idea of Jesus and everything he stands for. These Jesus haters know that the best way to discredit Jesus is to discredit the bible because most christians, being ignorant of what Jesus was really talking about, mistakenly believe the bible is the infallible Word of God. It is not.

Those who truly do love Jesus should just go ahead and concede what everybody else already knows anyway. After all, it is not like the bible is the only holy book the Master has given us. There is much to be gained from using other holy books --- such as the Bhagavad Gita, Metu Neter, Corpus Herrmeticum, and Kybalion --- as a rosetta stone to discern which parts of the bible [typically the red words] conform to the One Truth which flows through ALL scriptures.