Black Spirituality Religion : Question for <IssaEl>

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GP, Oct 28, 2004.

1. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    What shape is God?

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    What Shape Is God ? LaughingBeTimeHere

( OverStand SomeThing If You Can ) . The concept of God came Into Existence with each individual's awareness of God, Terms like '' God '' The Father '' And '' Our Father '' . Help to create the God Image / Shape , The Day you became aware of God was the day that God began to exist . So in fact , Godonly exist as long as man existed , And God cannot exist after man except in concept . Remember , You made this God a man . Godis a part of Man's intellect as an assurance that he is Superior to other Animals ; Away of feeding his Insecurities , Such as having Pets . ( Now According To The Scriptures The Word For God In Aramic / Hebrew Is Eloheem = Plural = God's Genesis 6;1 , 6; 4 , Job 1 ; 6 , 2 ; 1 , Psalm 82 ; 1 , 82; 6, John 10 ; 34 -35) . Alson In Genesis 1 ; 26 And I Quote In Aramic / Hebrew , And The Eloheem / Anunnaqi said amongst themselves , '' Now let's Aw-saw <> Breed ' by cloning people , Lulu Amelu a Homo - sapien of this Planet Earth , Adamites Tseh - lem <> LQQking Just Like ourselves Anunnaqi and Demooth <> Acting Like '' ourselves , and we will give them rulership over the fish of the sea , and birds of the skies , and over all of the non speaking mammals. and all of thecreeping things that creep upon the Planet Earth .
    When Ever You See '' We '' Or '' Us '' In The Scripture It Is Actually Referring To God As '' Eloheem . '' Thus The '' God '' Of The Bible Is A Part Of A Group Of Gods .

Eloheem = Plural For God's Meaning More The One Gen 6 ; 2 ; 6; 4 ; Job 1 ; 6 ; 2 ; 1 ; Psalm 82 ; 1 ; 82 ; 6 ; John 10 ; 34 - 35 ,
    Eloheem Are The Angels Of El Or Messengers Of El . They Are A Host Of Beings That Do The Work Of El . Eloheem Are Found In The Beginning Of The Torah Genesis Chapter 1 And The Word Is Mistranslated As GOD ( Genesis 1 ; 1 ) . When It Was Translated Into English To Give The Impression That Its A Single Form , When It Is Really Plural . It's Plural Because Of The Last Two Letters '' Im '' Or '' Yod Mem '' In Aramic ( Hebrew ) . When This Is Added To The End Of A Hebrew Word , It Denotes Plurality . The Greek Theh - Os , In The New Testament Is Equivalent To The Word Eloheem . The Name '' Eloheem '' Is Used For Both Agreeable And Disagreeable Beings . If You Write Down The Word '' Eloheem '' You Will Find This Word Is Grammatically The Plural Form Of A Noun . The Lettrs '' Yod Mem , In The Hebrew Language Are Found At The End Of Ancient Syretic Words Which Have Been Grafted Into The Arabic Language . Hebrew Plurals In The Masculine , End In '' Im '' Yod Mem '' . To Add A ' S '' To This When We Introduce Such Words Into English , Is Improper . Therefore , The Word Should Be Written '' Cherubim ''' Not '' Cherubims '' . This Is To Show You That If Eloheem Can Be Defined As A Plural ( Meaning Gods And Goddesses ) ; How Can This Be Referring To El Eloh ? Within The Word Eloheem Is The Plural '' Im '' Which Mean '' They '' These Beings '' . So The Make It Clear To Everyone That The Ancient Hebrew Word Eloheem With The Last Two Letters Added Becomes Merely A Derivative Of Eloh , Which Is A Derivative From El , And If It Is A Derivative , Meaning Derived From . It Means Taken From The Original , Not The Original . Then It Can't Be The One Deity (God ) Because The One Deity Has To Be The Root Of All The Derivative , Not A Part Of The Root . Now El Can Be Part Of The Eloheem Which Is The Plural Of El ( The AngelicBeings ) Because Some Of Him Is In The Angels . He Of Course Is A Part Of The Eloheem ; Which Means They Are Also Refered To As The '' We '' Or '' Us '' .
    Deuteronomy 5 ; 7 < Right Traslation In Aramic ( Hebrew )
    You Are To Hold Loyalty To No Other Eloheem
    Deuteronomy 5 ; 7 < King Jame 1611 A.D. >
    Thou Shalt Have None Other Gods Before Me ''
    The Purpose Of Explanning This Word Is So That You Can Better OverStand That The Word '' Eloheem '' Could Not Be Referring To One Entity , As These Translators Believe That At Times El Eloh And His AngelicBeings Are Referred To In The The Scriptures , Ask Them To Explain Why It Is Found In The Torah ? Of Course They Can't , Because They Aren't Versed In The Original Aramic ( Hebrew ) Language , So I'll Explain To You Why . First Lets Take The Word Allahumma
    Koran 3 ; 26 < Arabic >
    Say ; '' O Allahumma ( The Eloheem / Anunnaqi ) . You Are The Maalik ''<> Ruler '' Of Al Mulki '<> The Rulership ' You Give Al Mulks The Rulership To Whomere You Please , And You Remove Al Mulka <> The Rulership ' From Whomever You Please ; And You ( Forify ) Tu'izzu <> Make Mighty ' Who You Please , And You Tudhillu <> Humble '' Whomever You Please , By ( The Aid Of ) Yadika <> ' Your Hands , Al Khayr <. Is That Which Is Good ' Surely You Have The Qadiyr <> Power Over All Things .
    Which Is Really From The Hebrew Word Eloheem In Genesis 1 ; 26 And Found In The Torah 430 Times . The Following Are The Three Word Used For The Creator In The Torah .
    1 . El < Aramic / Hebrew >
    2 . Elowah '' '' ''
    3 , Eloheem '' ''' '' ''
    And These Number Match Up Exactly To How Many Time They Show Up In The Torah . The Most Controversial Of The Three Words Is The Word Eloheem Or Allahumma . However , Before I Discuss The Word Eloheem Or Allahuma With You , I Would Like To Give You An Explanation Of The Word El And The Word Elowah . The Name Of Allah Is The Same In Hebrew As It Is In Arabic ; As You Will See From The Following Explanation ;
    1. El ( AL ) . The Word . If Found Within The Quote Isaiah 12; 2 Is In Reference To The Creator . It Has Been Mistranslated By English Translators As '' God ''
    Isaiah 12 ; 2 < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew )
    Here , El Is My Salvation ; I Will Trust , And Not Be Afraid ; For The Ya Yahuwa Is My Strength And My Song Of Praise , He Also Becomes My Slavation .
    Isaiah 12 ; 2 King James 1611 A.D.
    '' Behold , God Is My Salvation ; I Will Trust , And Not Be Afraid ; For The Lord Jehovah Is My Strength And My Song ; He Also Is Become My Salvation . ''
    The Word El Or Al Is An Old Demonstrative Pronoun Slightly Pointing Out A Thing . The Following Definitions Have Been Taken From '' The Concise Staement Of The Principle Of Hebrew Grammar '' Published By Edward C . Mitchell .
    Hebrew ; El Arabic ; Al
    Used In The Sense Of The This Word Mean '' The '' It Is A
    Creator Being The Almighty Definite Article Pointing Out A
    Creator , It Literally Means Certain Thing , The Name Of Allah
    Strong , Power , Mighty One Is Made Up Of This Definite Article AL
    Or '' The '' And The Pronun Lahu Or ''
    For Him ''
    2 . Elowah ; Is Mentioned In Daniel 11 ; 38 ,
    Daniel 11 ; 38 < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew )
    But In His Estate Will He Honour The Eloh Of Forces ; And A Eloh Whom His Father Knew Not Will He Honour With Gold , And Silver And With Precious Stones , And Pleasant Things .
    Daniel 11 ; 38 < King James 1611 A.D. >
    But In His Estate Shall He Honor The God Of Forces ; And A God Whom His Father Knew Not Shall He Honor With Gold And Silver , And With Precious Stones , And Pleasant Things . ''
    The Word Elowah Is Referring To Creator In The Preceding Quotes And Is Is Mistranslated As God , Elowah Is A Derivative Of The Word El . It Comes From The Ancient Form Of The Word Alahhu Or Elahh . Has Becaome Obsolete In The Hebrew Language , And It Corresponds With The Arabic Word Alaha or Ilaahi .
    Alahhu Or Elahh Alaha
    To Worship And To Adore To Worship , Swear , Adore ; From
    To Swear , From This Comes Thus You Get The Name Of The
    Eloah , Which Corresponds Creator Al Khaaliq .
    Of The Creator .
    Elahha Or Alahhu In Aramic For Alaha , Closely Resembles The Arabic Word Alaha . This Is Further Proof That Hebrew , Aramic And Arabic Are The Same Language . From The Ancient Chaldean Language , Both El . And Elowah Are In The Singular Tense .
    These Are The Same Words ! Just Look Close And You Will See They Are The Same . < Look At The Diagram Below >
    Aramic Arabic
    Eloahum ( Eloheem ) Allahumma
    Eloheem Is The Plural Of The Word Allahuma Is The Plural For The
    Alahhu , A Definition Given From Name Allah . The Plural
    A Hebrew Dictionary Entitled A Concise Hum Is A Representation
    Statement Of The Principle Of Hebrew Of The Creator And His Angelic
    Grammar '' By Edward G . Mitchell States Bening Also '' Allah And All His
    Eloahim Is A Plural Tense Of The Word Attributes '' The Attributes Called
    Goddesses . ( Psalms 71;17 ; 72 ; 1 ) The Koran 3 ;26 , 10 ; 10 , 39 , 46
    What They Are Not Telling You Is That This Word Eloahim Is Not In Quraish Or Modern Arabic Terms Or Even In The Terms Of The Modern Classical Arabic Used In The Koran . But It Is Another One Of Those Word That Has Been Grafted From . The Hebrew Term Eloahim . Which Came From The Syretic Term Brought From The Phoenicians , And The Babylonians. Originally From Cuneiform . It Is A Fact That Allahumma ( Or Eloahim ) Is Grammatically A Plural Word . It Is Made From Two Words , Allah And Hum Which Is The Arabic Suffix For '' Them '' Just Like The Jews And The Muslims , Christian Etc , Find The Word '' We '' Used In The Scriptures ( The Torah And The Koran Etc . ) ( And Still Say It Is A Singular Word ) Now The Above Verse Is Speaking Of Nubians As Being Moratal God 's And Goddess And We All Know We Come In A Shape And Forums And Beautiful Colors Don't We Yes < Smileing >

Now According To The Bible Moses Saw God Face To Face Exodus 33 ; 11 In Aramic / Hebrew , And I Quote , And Yahuwa < Dawbar > ' Spoke'' to Moses < Fawneem > ' Face ' to < Fawneem > Face '' as a < Eesh > '' Male Living Being < Dawbar > '' Speak to his < Rayah > '' Friend . And he returned again to the camp ; But his < Sharath > '' Servant of the Pepople ' Joshua the son of Nun '' to resprout '' . a young boy , did not depart the midst of the < Ohel > '' Tabernacle . < But Mose Never Gave A Decription Nor The Shape Of The God He Saw Face To Face < LaughingBigTimeHere >
    Now According To These Verse God < According To Your Bible And I Quote ,
    1 ) Exodus 15 ; 3 <> God Is A Man Of War = The Lord ( Yahweh ) Is A Man Of War / Okay ! Your God Is A Man Of War According To The Bible ?
    2 ) . Psalm 27 ; 8 <> God Has A Face = Thy Face Lord ( Yahweh ) Will I Seee / And This God Who Is A Man Of War Has A Face .
    3 ) . Psalm 11 ; 4 <> God Has Eyes , And Eyelids ! / The ( Lord ( Yahweh ) Is In His Holy Temple . The Lord's Throne Is In Heaven ; His Eyes Behold His Eyelids Try / And On God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes And Eyelids .
    4 ) . Acts 17 ; 30 <> God Winks ! = God ( Theos ) Winked = And On God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face . With Eyes That Wink To See With !
    5 ) . Genesis 8 ; 21 <> God Has A Nose ! = And The Lord ( Yahweh ) Smelled A Sweet Savor / So This God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes That Wink , And Has A Nose To Smell With .
    6 ) . Isaiah 1 ; 20 <> God Has A Mouth ! = For The Mouth Of The Lord ( Yahweh ) / And This God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes That Wink , Has A Nose To Smell , And A Mouth To Speak And Eat With .
    7 ) . Isaiah 30 ; 27 <> God Has Anger , Lips And A Tongue ! = Behold , The Name Of The Lord ( Yahweh ) Cometh From Far . Burning With His Anger . And The Burden Thereof Is Heavy ; His Lips Are Full Of Indignation , And His Tongue As A Devouring Fire / So What Your Bible Is Telling Us So Far Is That Is God Who Is A Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes That Wink , And A Nose And Mouth Is Angry . And His Lips. That Are Full Of Indignation Which Is A Reaction To An Injustice Or Meanness . And A Tongue As A Devouring Fire ..
    8 ) . Isaiah 40 ; 7 <> God Has Bad ( Hot ) Breath That Withered The Grass And Made The Flowers Fade ! = The Grass Withereth . The Flower Fadeth ; Because The Spirit ( Breath ) Of The Lord ( Yahweh ) Bloweth Upon It / Then It Tells Us That This God Who Is A Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes That Wink , And A Nose And Mouth Is Angry . And His Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , Which Is A Reaction To An Injustice Or Meanness , And A Tongue As Devouring Fire . Has Bad Breath .
    9 ) . Psalm 18 ; 6,8 <> God Has , A Mouth And Exhale Smoke From Out Of His Nostrils , So God Smokes ! <> I Called Upon My Lord ( Yahweh ) And Cried Unto My God ( Eloheem ) He Heard My Voice Out Of His Temple . And My Cry Came Before Him , Even Into His Ears . There Went Up A Smoke Out Of His Nostril And Fire Out Of His Mouth / So Not Only Does This God Who Is A Man Of War Have A Face With Eyes That Wink . And A Nose And Mouth Is Angry . And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , Which Is A Reaction To An Injustice Or Meanness , And A Tongue As A Devouring Fire . That Has Had Breath . He Smoke Too ?
    10 ) . Isaiah 7 ; 18 <> God Hisses = And It Shall Come To Pass In That Day , That The Lord ( Yahweh ) Shall Hiss / So This God Who Smokes , Has Bad Breath Wink His Eyes , Has A Nose And An Angry Mouth And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , A Tongue As A Devouring Fire , Hisses Like A Snake , Because Snakes Hiss , People Talk !
    11 ) . Isaiah 52 ; 10 <> God Has A Holy Arm !
    12 ) . Psalms 8 ; 1 , 3 , <> God Has Fingers ! = O Lord ( Yahweh ) Thy Lord ( Adown
    When I Consider Thy Heaven , The Work Of Thy Fingers ''
    13 ) . Exodus 24 ; 10 <> God Has Feet ! = And They Saw The God ( Eloheem ) Of Israel ; And ( There Was ) Under His Feet / So Not Only Is This God Who Smokes , Has Bad Breath Wink His Eyes , Has A Nose And An Angry Mouth And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , A Tongue As A Devouring Fire . Hisses Like A Smoke . He Has Arms . Fingers And Feet !
    14 ) . Judge 5 ; 23 <> God Is Powerless Against The Might And Need Man's Help ? = Because They Came Not To The Help Of Lord ( Yahweh ) .To The Help Of The Lord ( Yahweh ) Against The Mighty '' / Then To Top It All Off This God Who Smokes . Has Bad Breath , And Winks His Eyes , Has A Nose , Arms , Fingers , And Feet , And An Angry Mouth And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , A Tongue As A Devouring Fire . And Hisses Like A Snake , He's Powerless Against The Mighty And Needs Man's Help !
    15 ) . Numbers 23 ; 22 <> God Has The Strength Of A Unicorn ! = '' God ( El ) Brought Them Out Of Egypt ; He Hath As It Were The Strength Of An Unicorn '' / And Now You Mean To Tell Me This Mighty God Who Need Man Help Against The Mighty , Only Has The Strength Of A Unicorn ?
    16 ) . Genesis 2 ; 2 <> God Has A Job And Gets Tired ! = And On The Seventh Day God ( Eloheem ) Ended His Work Which He Had Made ; He Rested On The Seventh Day From All His Work ../ So He Has A Job And Gets Tired And Goes To Sleep , That Is According To Your Bible ?
    Well . What Kind Of Job Does He Have ? Because It State In Genesis 1 ; 1 In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth . '' Does He Have Other Jobs , Since He's So Tired And Has To Rest ?
    17 ) . Genesis 3 ; 21 <> God Is A Tailor ! = Unto Adam Also Unto His Wife Did The Lord ( Yahweh ) God ( Eloheem ) Make Coats Of Skins . And Clothed Them ''
    18 ) . Isaiah 7 ; 20 <> God Is A Barber ! = In The Same Day Shall The Lord ( Adonai Shave With A Razor . / He 's Doing All Of This Work Does He Have A Family ?
    19 ) Genesis 6 ; 2 <> The Sons Of ( God Eloheem ) / Has Sons ? Yes And His Son Have Sex With Woman According To The Bible !
    20 ) Genesis 6 ; 4 <> God's Son's Has Sex With Woman = When The Son's Of God
    ( Eloheem ) Came In Unto The Daughters Of Men And They Bare Children To Them .

Now According To The Book Of The Dead = The Bible Being Everyone In The Bible Is Dead , Is Doesn't Give The Shape Of God As You Say < LaughingBigTimeHere > Because No One Left The Shape Nor Is Description Of This God You Speak Of

< GP > Can You Explain These Verse And Tell Me Who It Is Speaking Of .
    Genesis 24 ; 3 < In Aramic / Hebrew And I Quote , And I will make you make a < Shewbah > '' Oath '' ( a vow ) by Yahuwa Elohe , of the skies and Elohe of the Planet Earth that you should < Lo > '' Not '' < Lawqakh > '' Take a
    < Ishshaw > '' Confidante Wife '' for my < Bane > '' Son '' Isaac of the < Bath > '' Daughter of the Canaanites < Qehreb > Among whom I < Yawshab > Live ..
    Genesis 28 ; 1 , And I Quote , And Issac called Jacob and blessed him and appointed him and said to him , you will not take a confidante wife of the daughter of Canaan '' lowlanders ''
    Genesis 28 ;6 , And I Quote , When Esau saw for himself that Isaac had
    < Bawrak > '' Blessed ' Jacob and sent him to the plains of Aram to take for himself a < Ishshaw > '' Confidante Wife ' from there and that as he < Bawrak > Blessed '' him , he gave him < Tsawwaw > '' Command '' saying ; You are not to
    < Lawqakh > '' Take a < Ishshaw > '' Female Living Being ' from the < Bath > Daughters ' Of Canaan .

3. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Again, what shape is God? You did a very nice job of writting a small childrens booklet trying to cover the answer up..LaughingBigTimeHere!!!!!!!! I shall give you the answer if you cant tell me. :teach:

4. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Tell me

Tell me What Is God Ok

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Being You And Other Like Throwing Around The Word Cult Around

Cults = We previously published an article entitled '' Cults and Suicide '' in Bulletin # 8 andnow we find that point has to be brought up Again became people are still referring to us as a '' Cult '' . EVERY TIME AN INCIDENT OCCURS WITH ONE OF THESE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION IN THE NEWS , THEY TENDTO EQUATE IT WITH US . The most recent account being a group known as the Branch Davidians who were massacred at Mount Carmet Compound In Waco , Texas .
    LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN . Don't make the error of Mis-taking A Congragation Of People Working For A Cause Versus A Congregation Of People Committing Mass Suicide And Allowing The Media To Call Them Some Kind Of Cult Or Revolutionary Movement , The only difference in the Waco , Texas incident is that this time The Media Did Not Say They Committed Mass Suicide . They Were Openly And Publicly Mass Muedered . If The Public Were Smart They Would Know By Now That Most ThingsThat Are Expressed Through The Media Are Lies . But If The Public Would Dig Deep They Would Find The Truth . Did Those Other Cults Kill Themselves Or Were They Eliminated The The Group In Waco '' YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW DO YOU ? The Real Problem Is That Most People Don't Know Anything About Cults Or What A Cult Is Anyway , So Any Religious Group Accentuated Through The Media That Label .
    Question ; What Is A Cult ?
    Answer ; According to the Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the English Language '' Cult is a derivative of the French word '' Cult '' and the Latin word '' Cultus '' meaning care , cultivation , culture .
    '' Cult '' According to Encyclopedia Britannia is a system of Religious Belief or practices or formal Religious Veneration ( Reverential Respect ) Of A Deoty Or Saint
    '' Cult '' According to Webster's Library Of Universal Knowledge is a system or community of religious worship and rituals . especially in focusing upon a single deity or spirit ; an obesessive devotion or veneration for a preson principle or ideal . an exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric interest , cultivation , a laboring , worship .
    The Following Words Are Derivatives Of '' Cult ''
    1 ) . Cultivate ; to prepare and use for the raising of corps ; to foster the growth of ; to improve by labor , care , or study ; to seek the society of ; make friends with .
    2 ) . Cultivation ; the act or art of cultivating or tilling ; culture ; refinement
    3 ) . Culture ; cultivation , tillage the developing the intellectual and moral facilities especially education , acquaintance with and the taste in fine arts , humanities and broad aspects of science as distinguished from vocational and technical skills ; the integated pattern of human knowledge to succeeding generations . So actually theword '' cult '' has nothing to do with a religious radical group committing mass suicude . Now According To Your Dictionaries ( Definitionaries ) and encyclopedias a '' cult '' could be any religious group . be it Christian / Islamic / Judaic , who all claim to have a system of religious beliefs or practices of reverential respect to a deity or should I Say God / Allah / Jehovah ... Or WhatEver Name You Choose To Call Who You Worship .
    Cultic America ; A Tower Of Babel
    Prophecy or paranoia - its hard to judge . Christianity itself began as a cult and so did America's most distinctive , home grown religious movements ; Mormonism , Seven-day Adventism , Christian Science . In Religion , as in econmices , the United States has always been free-enterprising and market driven . Anglicans Begat Methodists . Metholist Begat Pentecostals , And Baptists Now Come In Colorful Varieties .. '' That's why we have the First Amendment . '' says Leo Sadon , professor of religion at Florida State University . '' If people want to follow Donald Duck , so be it The First Amendment Guarantees Neither Taste Nor Truth . ''
    An Excerpt From Newsweek Magazine March 15 , 1993 , PG. 60
    Now is this article saying that the whole Christian denomination is a cult , and Webster and Britannica two of the most commonly used sources for Information , in the U. S . also agree by their definition . They Why Is It That When Jimmy Swaggart , Oral Roberts and Jim Baker were in the MEDIA Their Congregation Were Not Labeled As Cults ? Reverend Jimmy Swaggart / Jim Baker / Oral Roberts <> These three outstanding , religious public figures have committed abominations that were against the beliefs of the Entire Christian Population . A '' Cult '' is not defined as a negative group or organization , but when Charles Manson ( His Family Murdered 8 People ) . And Jim Jones ( Over 900 FollowersCommitted Suicide ) Were In The Media , They Were Immediately Labeled A Cult , Along With Groups Dealing With Satanic Worship . Then people that are mis - informed , have the nerve to equate these organization With Dr York even though you've never heard of any slaying , human sacrifices or mass suicides in any of his communities that are located in every country throughout the world . However . When the Waco Texas inciden occured you forget all the good things you know and heard about andfall right back under the samesleep spell of Leviathan = The spell of ignorance . Thats why in the Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic language the word '' Naas '' which mean people , has its root in the word '' Nasy '' forgetful , Aramic / Hebrew . People always forget . This is how You are kept under his spell because he knows you are known to be forgetful . Ask yourself right now . what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word '' Cult '' ? That's right Mass Suicide . You See , The People That Are In Control Of The Media KnowThat You Believe Everything That Comes On The Television [ Tell - Lie - Vision = Tell - Lies - Visually ] In The Newspapers And On The Radio . They continuously play case like Jim Jones to make sure its Stamped In Your Little Minds . The media uses the Jim Jones case which happened almost 20 years or more , as an example to the pubic to justify destrying other Religous Organization , or groups they Choose To Call Cults In 1993 . Yes , The Media Plays On Your Ignorance , And You The Pubic , Go Right Along With It '' Why ? '' Because The Only Definition You Know Is What The Media Projects , , Which Is That A Cult Is Some Kind Of Revolutionary , Anti - Government Group . Now Let's Get To The Truth Of The Matter ; Think Back For A Moment . Its Very Rare That You Hear Of Nubians Committing Suicide . Like I Mentioned Earller , It's Always Some Caucasian Christian Group That You Will Find Committing Mass Suicide Or Some Of His Kids Listening To Heavy Metal Music . And Of Course You're Thinking Of A Group Like That Of Jim Jone's Followers , Who Were Christian . HowEver . Jim Jones Had A Lot Of Nubians Involved With Him . Do You Really Think They Killed Themselves ? NO . ABSOLUTELY NOT . The Whole Jim Jone Mass Suicide Situation Was A Conspiracy . It Was Reported That All The Suicide Victims Had Taken A Drug Called '' Strychnine '' . If You Do Any ReSearch On This Drug You Will See That It Attacks Your Nervous System . Causeing Hysterical Twitching And Jumping . Therefore , There Is No Way The Victim's Bodies Could Have In The Position They Were In When They Were Found , Nor Would They Have Died So Quickly . The Victims Were Said To Be Found Laying Straight Or Relatively Straight On The Floor But Because The Drug They Were Said To Have Taken Would Have Had Them Moving All Over The Place . They Could Not Have Died By Way Of That Drug . Not Only That . Further Evidence Showed That Most Of The People Died From Gushot Wounds . Does This Sound Like Mass Suicide ? These are all of the things are not Broadcasted through Mass Media . But Are True Facts , But all you heard was that these poor people . whether they be Black or white . killed themselves in the name of their God who they will always say their leader say he is , Even As Christians believeing in Christ . You . Then Go About Your Day Without Ever Questioning . No One Even Conceived That In View Of The Fact That Many Nubians Were Involed , There Should Have Been Another Investigation , Because On The Average Nubians Do Not Commit Suicide ! This Is A Scientific Fact . Scientist Have Been Watching And Studying . Nubians Since The Beginning [ Which Was Million Of Years Before The Bible [ Pre - Bible ] And They Know Nubians Do Not Just Kill Themselves . What you do find commonly associated with organizations of various cultures is Massive Murdering Like '' Move '' Organization , But Never Mass Suicide .
    Why is it that only certain Reliious groups or Organizations are automatically Considered A Cult ? Because any organization like Dr York Etc Etc . Who Does For Itself And Does Not Depend On The System , Is Going Aganist The Norm . If You Don't Live By Their Laws On Life , According To Their Religion , You Are Labeled A '' Cult By Their Own Meaning ; A Rebellious / Radical Group Or Organization Against The Government / Christian ( Anti - Government / Christian . This Has Been Embedded In Your Mind From The Media Of Course , And When They Are Ready To Defame Them Just By Subliminally Using The Word '' Cult '' ( You Will Automatically Take Their Side Giving Them The Right To Destroy This Group And Their Way Of Life . This Is What They Have Done And This Is What They Will Not Hesitate To Do Again ; Which Bring Us Back To The Most Recent Case Out In Waco . Texas As I Mentioned Before . A Religious Leader Named David Koresh [ Birth Name - Veron Howell ] Had A Compound [ Mount Carmel . Even Once . Anything About This Comound In The News Then One Day You Turn On The Tell - Lie - Vision And BAAM ! You See U.S. Law - Enforcements Surrounding His Entire Home With Guns Claiming He Had Been Under Investigation For Months . The First Question You Should Have Asked Was Why Weren't There Any Cover Stories Leading Up To The Seizure Of Koresh's Estate ? I 'll Tell You Why ATF Agents Were '' Snooping Around His Home With The Intention Of An Attack And Were Unexpectedly Met With Opposition . A Shoot Out To Be Exact . Four Agents Were Shot And Killed . This Is What Began The Over-exaggerated Waco Texas Incident . Which Resulted In Burning Men , Women And Children - Mass Murder . I Could Go On And On . But The Seed Has Be Planeted In Your Little Mind About The Word Cult . Without Ever ReSearching The Real OverStanding The Word ItSelf .
    An Elder Told Me Story . Their Was A lLittle Puppy Taken Away From It Mother And Put In With The Sheep , And The Puppy Ate And Drink From Milk From The Sheep And He Grow Up Playing With The Sheep . And The Though Of HeSelf As One Of The Sheep . And One Day One Of His Brother Came Upon Him And The Other Sheep . And The Other Sheep Sent This Puppy Which Was Grow Now Out To Kill Is Brother , And Without A Thougt This Dog Kill His Own Brother For The Sheep .

6. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Since you mentioned it.......

Because any organization like Dr York Etc Etc . Who Does For Itself And Does Not Depend On The System , Is Going Aganist The Norm . Speaking of going against the norm, does that include child molestation? You must admit it does. :bazooka: 208 criminal counts of sexually molesting and exploiting minor children , thats not something my Brother to be proud of if being out of the norm means doing that.
    There is a shared belief among most Nuwaubians in unidentified flying objects (UFOs), however this belief is not shared by all the members of the group. It is believed that Dr. Malachi York is an extraterrestrial being from the 19th galaxy, called Illyuwn. York arrived to the planet Earth on March 16, 1970. On this date, Bennett's Comet was visible. However, it is said that this was not actually a comet, it was York's spacecraft. York has prophesized that a spacecraft from the planet Illyuwn will visit Earth on May 5, 2003. The spacecraft will then take a chosen 144,000 Nuwaubians to the planet Rizq for rebirth. WAY OUT OF THE NORM. And you wonder why people call you a cult? Brother get a clue. :thinking:

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    First You Miss The Whole Point Here Laughing

If You Are Trying To Tag Me Or Label Its Not Working OverStand Until I Told The People Here Dr York Was One Of My Teach . They Was Waiting For Me To Make A Mistake . And As Of Yet No As Proven AnyThing I Say Is Wrong . Only Two People Have The Back Bone To Try . Without Trying To Lebel Me Through One Of My Teacher . But It Was To Be Expected When Dealing With People Who Have Thin Skin . When Put On The Spot About There Religion Which They Have No Knowledge Of . You Can Talk About Dr York All You Wish . You Bible And Quraan Has Already Been Written . And All The Mistake Are Being Reveal , And You Just Can't Deal With It , But Its To Late . You Couldn't OverStand What The Thread On The Cult Was Saying And That Only Shows How Your Being Control By Mainstream Religion And If You Don't Follow The Religion They Way Your Told You Can Be NEXT Laughing .
    I'm Going To Leave You With This Though , And Again Your Going To Miss The Point Because I Can Tell SomeOne Have Their Hand Up You Back Working You Mouth . But They Forgot To Tell You This < A Fool May Have A Lot Of Opinion But A Wise Man Hold His Tongue >
    Now If You Would Go By A Newspaper Or Go To The Hall Of Record On Any Given Day And LQQK At Who Have Been Arrested For Rape / Killing / Stealing Etc Etc Etc . And Then Check Their Religion You Find There Are More Christian Then Any Other Religion Who Are Doing These Thing Like rapeing Children / Woman / Stealing / Killing Ect Etc. Now Go And ReSearch This Out If You Dare < Laughing >

Why Are You Runing From This Question . Could It Be Talking About AnyOne You Know . The Subject Is Not About Dr York ... The Question Only Saying What God Tell People Not To Do . You Do Follow God Words Don't You ? You Did Say You Wanted To Play Yes . Dr York Not Asking The Question I Am
    Can You Explain What Does The Word '' Create '' Really Mean ?
    How Many Stages Of Creation Are They , And What Is The First Stage ?
    Stop Side Steping The Question Ok , If You Can't Answer The Question Say So . Don't Tell Me How To Ask Them . Its Ether You Know The Answer Or You Don't Its That Simple . Its Know Shame Not Knowing . Or Could It Be You Fear Loseing Face In Front Of You Buddy Here .
    P,s You Think You Say Something Smart By Asking The Question What Shape Is God . Waiting Until You Read My Answer . LaughingBigTime
    The Real Question Hasn't Go Up Yet . But After You Answer The Above Question , Just Remember You The Want Direct Question Yes So I'll Expect At Direct Answer Ok .

8. THA HOOKUPMAN

THA HOOKUPMAN Banned MEMBER

FRRE THINKER
    Ratings:
    +17
    THIS POST MAKES NO SENCE PEOPLE!!...BUT ITS FUNNY THO...WHAT SHAPE IS GOD....ANY SHAPE SHE WANTS TO BE

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing Very True

Only A Small Mind Would Come Of With Sillyness . But When One Back Against The Wall The Mind Plays Trick On Them . ButOne Thing Is Forsure When He Think Of His God . The Descripture I Gave Him Of God According To His Bible Will Stay With Him Forever .

10. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Last time, what shape is God. This is one question your teacher didnt tell you nor can you answer. Please stick to the topic at hand, rattling on about cults and fairy tales bear no revelance to the question. Also asking what shape God is isnt a silly question, its quite serious in fact. Admit it Brother. I stumped you on this one :hearthis: now, Whos back is against the wall? Yours, you cant answer the question. Peace :)
    As for your arrogant statement about The Descripture I Gave Him Of God According To His Bible Will Stay With Him Forever is funny. Pstttttt any Christian knows that :). Now try again all knowing one.