Black Spirituality Religion : QUESTION FOR GP

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Joyce, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Hello GP :hi: ,

I would like to know if you are aware of bible codes and if so what is your take on the ones you are aware of like the one that predicted John Kennedy's death as well as that of Answar Sadat and Martin Luther King.

I would like very much to dialogue with you on this intriguing phenomenal occurrence seeing that you have much knowledge. Talk to ah sista.

Joyce

2. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am aware of the Bible Codes and find them interesting. As I pointed out in another thread, I can go through the Bible and find all kinds of things, go to this verse and down 5 spaces ect. The Bible as we know it speak many things to us for our edification. Would be happy to look deeper into this phenomenal and discuss it with you.

3. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    I find it amazing that the bible is just as powerful in the "hidden" word as it in the "written" word. The book I have entitled: Bible Codes is authored by a Washington DC news journalist. However, he mainly uses the codes in striving to change what the bible has already predicted. He is not a christian but only studies the bible from a scientific point of view concerning the codes. Whenever he finds a prediction in the bible, he strives to make it void by warning others of pending danger. Each time he has failed miserably and the bible's predictions have come to past anyway despite his zealous warnings.

Off and on I have studied it but never consistently. I guess because I am so enthralled with the part that isn't coded. :D Anyway, I was just wondering what your thoughts on it is. Here's an interesting link for you to check out in your spare time.

http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatrix/Hebmatrix.html

Have a good one in the Lord!

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hi Sister Joyce ... :wave: :love: :wave:

It's always good to have you in the house! Hoping that you and yours are doing wonderful!

Just a note Sister, to let you know that we discourage putting Member's names in the titles of threads.

Usually when it happens, it's because folk dun got all in a tizzy, and the discussion is taking a personal and negative turn. So we discourage it all.

This thread can remain as is.

Love You Sister!

:heart:

Destee

5. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    OOPS...That's Right...:angel1:

Hi Destee...

I feeI have been doing fine. Hope everything's been fine with you.

6. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank You for that web site, sure been enjoying reading it.Some of it makes sence and some I dont understand, but the Lord will give wisdom when we pray .Think it would make great reading if I understood Hebrew lolol.
    Much Love Sister Joyce!!!!!!!!! Your sure a Blessin!

7. Joyce

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    You are a blessing in my life too, GP. You have kept the rain from pouring down on me in here too hard. :rolleyes: :rain:

Love Ya!