Black Women : Question for Black women about female homosexuality?

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace Sisters,

This question is for any Black woman whether gay, straight, bisexual, or whatever...as a man I know that female homosexuality is more acceptable to some men than male homosexuality. Is the same true of women?; is female homosexuality more acceptable to some women than male homosexuality? How do you personally feel about female homosexuality - vs - male homosexuality?

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

um, did you join to ask about our sex lives?

Brother James ... why are you so rude?

Folk are welcome to join and ask questions and stuff respectfully ... why you give 'em a hard time?

In fact, this Member didn't ask about your sex life at all ... or anyone's for that matter.

He asked what Sisters thot of female homosexuality ... and here you are ... being mean.

I'm tired of apologizing for your rude behavior ... please stop being inhospitable.

This is what we do ... have discussions, ask questions, talk, share ... it's what we do.

Let folk do it ... without you act'n like they did something wrong before they get in the door good ... jeez.

:heart:

Destee

Peace Sisters,

This question is for any Black woman whether gay, straight, bisexual, or whatever...as a man I know that female homosexuality is more acceptable to some men than male homosexuality. Is the same true of women?; is female homosexuality more acceptable to some women than male homosexuality? How do you personally feel about female homosexuality - vs - male homosexuality?

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

:hello: Ictoan Itkfae ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I don't have strong feelings about either ... just grown folk doin' what they want i figure.

Other Sisters may have more feelings about it than i do ... and i hope they'll share.

Please make yourself at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back