Black Women : Question for Black women about female homosexuality?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

GatekeeperCrow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 7, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Occupation
Writer
Who I love would only change if I had never met my wife. that is a fact the way I see it. I didn't choose to become bisexual, I just was and always have been. That is a fact as well. Telling me that maybe if my brother hadn't helped bottle feed me, that I wouldn't be bisexual is just so much jibberish and rot.

ellen covington

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 18, 2013
brooklyn ny
Occupation
community leader
Who I love would only change if I had never met my wife. that is a fact the way I see it. I didn't choose to become bisexual, I just was and always have been. That is a fact as well. Telling me that maybe if my brother hadn't helped bottle feed me, that I wouldn't be bisexual is just so much jibberish and rot.
I never said that is the reason your bisexual. I dont know why you are bisexual. I do know humans are social creatures and are not run by instinct and hormonal balances. We are socialized to do what we do. Yes we all eat. Some eat with spoons some eat with knives some eat with hands we don't choose. Our socialization process is what chooses it. We all have sex just some with men some with women some with both. You don't choose how. Your socialization process chooses how. We all articulate ourselves some more expressively and some less. I do not believe children are born with a sexuality. It develops with the introduction of certain hormones to the body. During this time images and experiences will play a part with your sexuality. I like men. The introductions of extra hormones between ages 9-12 and the characteristics I was attracted to in a mate left me heterosexual. It is not good or bad or a cop out to explain sexuality it is what it is. Men today are constantly bombarded by images of girls with European features and wavy hair. Some still like sisters but more and more wont even look at you with your natural hair. Some wont even date black girls at all. Are you saying they were born not attracted to black woman. NO. It is all a apart of a socialization process. It cant be changed its already that way they will never want a black woman. No one is trying to say you have a problem or that you need fixing or that something tragic happened or any other stereotype. I'm simply saying its a reason for everything and just saying you were born that way does not make sense when babies don't have a sexuality. They have private parts with nerves that feel good and will hump a teddy bear once they accidentally touch it and see how it feels. That dont mean they are teddy sexual. It means nothing. One Day when their wet dreams start they will fantasize about someone.

ellen covington

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 18, 2013
brooklyn ny
Occupation
community leader
Well I do believe that people are born with a sexuality. Also, I have never heard tell of any child, nor witnessed any child humping their teddy bear because they touched it and felt it.
When a child accidently touches their sex organs, they explore using anything to put pressure on. Many books cite this as true. This is no new news to anyone who has raised children. You are not supposed to shame them. You are supposed to let them know that public masterbation is not acceptable.

Implying children have a sexuality is dangerous. Im not going down the road of how. You can have it.

I'm Becoming Me

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Well, I sure loved me some grown women when I was a little girl. Although I enjoyed being in the clothes closet with the other little girls from down the street. :em0100:

I loved sitting in the lap of my mom's best friend with my head laid on her chest and watching her walk around with those daisy dukes on. Yes Lord..:biggrin:

Those are fond memories that I still cherish. :couple:

That wasn't taught. That wasn't nurtured. That was innate and I loved it.

Nothing has changed in over 3 decades. :blowkiss:

Latest profile posts

Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?