Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter

"So, here we have an "Elder" going to Spiritual (and even literal) youth for his development."

"GOD" is revered by many as the "Creator". He is referred by many as "Father".

It is thus the nature of a Father to seek to Guide and Direct Youth, using His Divine Power to Empower the Youth and helping them to develop their own Divine Essence and Creative Power.

As an "Elder" this also manifests in not only Teaching and Mentoring youth but also developing within Them the ability to seek their own Path of Discipleship.
This is the Intuitive Power of the "Father" which on a basic level of human experience is actualized through the process of procreating, parenting and Raising one's posterity something which I do not expect one who has not yet actualized the experience of Fatherhood.

As far as conquering the "initial stage of development" is concerned, one can develop higher faculties, in particular the facility of intuition but since we exist in the material world still be prone to illness and blockage of our chakral centers.

You are in no way capable of determing what my level of "development" is and most definitely you may obtain a clue once you experience Fatherhood and exercise the responsibility for Raising Children to be productive and proactive members of society who themselves are positive role models for their peers.

For a surety, you are in no position to "govern" anyone save yourself and for sure shall never be in a position to rule over ME.

With this said, thanks for your responses to this thread. You have demonstrated through your own actions that you do not have the potentiality to actualize the defeat of white supremacy or to Uplift the African masses and this in itself renders you as not only politically impotent but your spiritual philosphy is itself bankrupt and incessantly wimpish.

By the way, opening of one's heart center is NOT an "initial stage of development". It actually is a stage of development that Sahu man has no comprehension of so for me to even speak of this as one of the ONLY TWO areas of complication indicates I am much farther along in my own "initiation" than you think. And there is no way for you to KNOW for sure, particularly since you have yet to demonstate an ability to STOP me from raising questions.

Tehuti Truisms:
My ability to know is unlimited. I understand that what seems as my not knowing is merely the momentary inability of my knowledge to take verbal form in my mind
I understand that God manifests Its divine plan in the world of Man by incarnating in the soul of men and women who have elevated their consciousness to the higher parts of their spirits. I therefore honor and follow the guidance of Sages and Prophets above all other kinds of men.
I am successful in handling the emotional and sensual challenges in my life because I realize that nothing has an emotional or sensual quality in itself. My emotional and sensual reactions are betrayal of my lack of spiritual cultivation in relation to these objects.
Until I can still my thoughts to let my wisdom manifest itself at will, I go to the oracles that the eye that was harmed by Set can be restored. I understand that God has saved us by sharing Its power of wisdom within us. I will be successful in its awakening because I have no problem in giving up my head, and keeping my heart still.

To answer the original question.

From my following of the Metu Neter, and I am not quoting at this time.

Evil is allowing the lower self or the "Sahu" as labelled in the Metu Neter to become ones identity.

The physical correspondences of the lower self are the two lower brains (reptilian and mammalian) which have the purpose of survival... fight, flight, eat, rest, procreate. All instinctual in nature... sensations and desires (physical or emotional) that drive our conscious thoughts words and deeds.

"Man" has two other brains above those of animals, the cerebral cortex (reasoning/logic) and the Frontal lobe (wisdom/Intuition) which have the purpose of dealing with Man's social and spiritual interactions. It is from reasoning/logic and wisdom/intuition that man is supposed to make decisions.

An undeveloped or uninitiated cortex falls under the subjugation of the two lower brains, thus the need for initiation.
The intellect is the lowest portion of the cortex and can be corrupted if not fully developed (Giving birth to Heru - the will - the ability to choose). The Sahu man

It is only when the Cortex has been imparted with the laws of god/nature/universe, and these laws are the basis upon which the brain reasons rather than the sensations and desires (emotional and physical) of the animal brains that one can say a choice was made. The Ab man.

When the frontal lobe is developed, then the laws of nature (neter) are intuited (tehuti - divine wisdom). This would be the resurrection of Ausar as all reasoning and thus actions would be based on the divine laws of nature... The Ba man.

Given that the modern world has not had initiation systems that work to develop the cortex and the frontal lobe as part of the norm, we tend to use our intellect (under the subjugation of sensations and desires of the lower brains) to make our decisions.

The result is war, famine, rape, stealing, corruption ... you get the point, the things we consider "evil."

Our form reveals our function... our function determines our form. If we have two higher brains that can be developed, then it was not a mistake, and it is these two higher brains that set us apart from animals, plants, minerals, and even angels.

This is my undesrstanding of waht i have learned and reasoned with the Metu Neter.

***Side note - I study with the Ausar-Auset Society in Toronto, Ontario, Canada***

Hetepu!

Agreed JamesfrmPhilly, but to be sure...

The crusades were a bunch people killing others in the name of "good" as they subjectively defined good.

what I am getting at is, how do you know what you are calling wrong is wrong or good is good?

This is why the laws of nature and the spirit are what reasoning and decision making are to be based on - objective truth. The recognition and understanding of these laws and how they relate to one another is why the Paut Neteru was formulated...

But yes, I can know that 'we are all one' yet act against that knowing... this is evil as it goes against a natural law plus i know it.

Then there is really two types of evil, and the Metu Neter volumes addresses them both if I recall correctly.The latter being the worse of the two, yet both having natural consequences (effects).

Ignorant evil - against the laws of the universe but outside knowing the laws.

Deliberate evil - knowing that what you are doing is against the laws, but doing it anyway.

If evil is subjective, then there is no point in discussing it as there will all sorts of subjective (personal) reasons that people will come up with for doing anythign under the sun... or moon ;)

Given this is a Metu Neter discussion, i trust it is understood that when i say laws you know i am referring to the Paut Neter??

Peace!